Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. (29313 Views)

See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos / 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police / Man Who Stole Gas Cylinder In Rivers Stripped, Paraded With It On His Head (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by hedonistic: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
columbus007:
so na becos of ordinary infinix phone dis girl don dey pariwo untop undecided

The number of daft idiots like you online make me sick. So because the phone is "ordinary infinix", she should simply relinquish it to shameless thieves like you? I don't get it. She shouldn't make any effort to retrieve her property from crooks like you, because it is "ordinary"? Do you have a brain?

5 Likes

Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by Tobycharles: 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thats why you should not believe everything you see on social media.
This girl is a mumu sha..

Very gullible!
So you just went to an AirForce base just like that?
You are lucky they did not use your Toto to play ludo.
R u one of them?

No phone is worth that gamble.
Next time if you lose your phone; JUST MOVE ON!

Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by Choiszman(m): 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
My bad

Didn't Figure it would make FP considering the fact that the last thread didn't

Fool grin cheesy
free2ryhme:

Did you link your previous thread, imbelic grin
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by lavenjcrown(m): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
so you think she went there alone. must she narrate every of her steps.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very gullible!

1 Like

Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
Wallahi I been dey expect iPhone 7 or some hi end machine alas it's a frigging infinix angry
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by blessingee: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
hedonistic:

The number of daft idiots like you online make me sick. So because the phone is "ordinary infinix", she should simply relinquish it to shameless thieves like you? I don't get it. She shouldn't make any effort to retrieve her property from crooks like you, because it is "ordinary"? Do you have a brain?

On top this same matter or another one, someone cannot play with you grin grin grin
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by Psoul(m): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
divinecode101:
Can anyone help with the name of the software she used for this?

Just Synch your phone with ur email. All ur contacts, every pic or video u take will automatically upload to that email. open ur email anywhere, go to contacts, u will see all ur contacts there. Go to Pictures, u will see all ur pics there.

You can also synch ur phone to other of ur devices so that whatever u do wt ur phone reports to your other devices. It's just as simple as dat.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by ahhdah(f): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very gullible!

Your level of selfishness eh..
I neva see
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by andycom(m): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thats why you should not believe everything you see on social media. This girl is a mumu sha..
Very gullible! So you just went to an AirForce base just like that? You are lucky they did not use your Toto to play ludo.

No phone is worth that gamble. Next time if you lose your phone; JUST MOVE ON!

Developer spotted
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by Adadioranma79(f): 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
No special app for it, just have a google account e.g gmail account and set ur photos, messages, contacts to back up remotely. You can set it to daily, weekly, monthly, quaterly and so on. Dunno if it requires a particular kinda fone tho. Use it on my LG and Samsung. Cheers

divinecode101:

1 Like

Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by oderinde151(m): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
goldedprince:
your mother mad woman
u be fool...u no sabi play..quote me nd die
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
Adadioranma79:
No special app for it, just have a google account e.g gmail account and set ur photos, messages, contacts to back up remotely. You can set it to daily, weekly, monthly, quaterly and so on. Dunno if it requires a particular kinda fone tho. Use it on my LG and Samsung. Cheers

Thank you
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Psoul:

Just Synch your phone with ur email. All ur contacts, every pic or video u take will automatically upload to that email. open ur email anywhere, go to contacts, u will see all ur contacts there. Go to Pictures, u will see all ur pics there.

You can also synch ur phone to other of ur devices so that whatever u do wt ur phone reports to your other devices. It's just as simple as dat.

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by olajide2428(m): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
theoneJabulani:
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. Btw pls i need a million Naira loan to open bet9ja shopping

Hit me up on WhatsApp 07069592225
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by Benbobola(m): 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dude, borrow some sense in the way she used to track and retrieve her phone, not condem her for being resilient towards retrieving her property
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very gullible!

Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by free2ryhme: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
Choiszman:
My bad

Didn't Figure it would make FP considering the fact that the last thread didn't

Fool grin cheesy

Congrats on your stupidity

grin
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by boladez(m): 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very gullible!

You can't even acknowledge someone with superior intelligence, drive and bravery....your life is such a sorry wreck!...your brain is messed up no doubt
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by Choiszman(m): 1:13am On Aug 16, 2017
free2ryhme:

Congrats on your stupidity

grin
Thanks Asshole grin
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by greatseed: 2:58am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very gullible!

E be like say na u be d mumu.....A smart lady just used technology to retrieve her stolen phone. Instead of you to praise her effort in discouraging future phone theft by hoodlums who now become scared dat they could be caught any which way...... U dey dere dey talk jagons..... Anuofia
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by greatseed: 2:59am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very gullible!

Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by Psoul(m): 6:09am On Aug 16, 2017
divinecode101:

Thank you so much

At ur service bro. wink wink
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by tk4rd: 7:21am On Aug 16, 2017
The silly guys made the mistake of using the phone before flashing it..
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by nekta(m): 11:23am On Aug 16, 2017
divinecode101:
used drop box from play store and activate camera upload.....

1 Like

Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by Alekefine(f): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2017
theoneJabulani:
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. Btw pls i need a million Naira loan to open bet9ja shopping
come and save with new Haven cooperative multipurpose society
we give loans on times two of your savings with minimal interest rate,payable over a period of 6 to 1year
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by theoneJabulani(m): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2017
olajide2428:

Hit me up on WhatsApp 07069592225
bro, am currently not using whatsapp, can ii send u a pm
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by olajide2428(m): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
theoneJabulani:
bro, am currently not using whatsapp, can ii send u a pm

Sure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip / Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos / Female Ex-convict Breaks Into Home To Steal Panties And Bras In Ogun. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.