Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) (25916 Views)

Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building / Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign / "Because Of Donjazzy, I Killed A Girl In Wuse Market" - Woman Says On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by toptennaija: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Video of the damaged car abandoned by Charlyboy and his fellow #resumeorresign protesters, today, after they were stoned at Wuse market, Abuja
watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyoLy9S9vbM

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by Oladelson(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
is okay,

but the truth is i don't believe him neither do i believe in Nigeria!

Nigeria has failed me so much!!!

quote me cos i know you will...

i am yoruba!!!

dELSON

30 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by OZAA(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
These guy above me why now hmm why.
anyways secondtocomentus
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by alizma: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
Charly boy be like, na which kind wahala I come put myself now, if I go back lagos people go say I no get liver, if I stay here who know watin go happen next?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by Firefire(m): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
Waste of precious time, the dullard will never resign.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by lycan2: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
as a delta boy when i become the president and i go for 1 year paid leave because i have headache , lemme c d idiot who will ask me to step down, i will behead that son of a goat and if u quote me .... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

13 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by bannykel: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
I no understand dis man o
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by cstr1000: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
idiott.
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by Built2last: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
okay
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by simplemyk: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Not surprised
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by cristianisraeli: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
buhari supporters see una life

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by Luminee(f): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
This is serious
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Okay
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by Manweysabi(m): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Naija's got no chill.... people are waking up cheesy
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by CAPTAIND5235(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
I love Nigeria, new funny updates everyday..

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by loomer: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
United states of wahala
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by magoo10(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
buhari has brain issues,how will he cope if he resumes.

5 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by AAinEqGuinea: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Keep giving him héll until he does his job.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
But I think charlie's ryt tho...where is buhari sef...We didn't vote for him to just be president by name..If he's not fit for it let him resign...we've had enough

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by paulchineduN(m): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
In Asari's voice, 'Nigeria does not belong to u'. The earlier u realizes the better for u.

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by Sexytemi(f): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
wey the stoned car, abi Charley boy don turn car?grin
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
shocked

An almajiri is an almajiri
An aboki is an aboki,
A malo is a malo,

Irrrespective of the exposure of the money they have.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by pauljumbo: 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Truth will always crush propaganda

We are watching

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by sanandreas(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Everybody should be prepared for war. It will break out even before October 1st. The country is sinking.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by haywire1: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

An almajiri is an almajiri
An aboki is an aboki,
A malo is a malo,

Irrrespective of the exposure of the money they have.

SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH, CAN'T U SEE THEY WERE STONED BY IPOB MEMBERS IN ABUJA..

*runs out of thread*

#

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Charlie Boy is paid by Tinubu...I know how Afonja works

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by Ilemona93(m): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
buhari should resign if he is not feeling well osibanjo can do the job they are all in APC

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by Badonasty(m): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
toptennaija:
Video of the damaged car abandoned by Charlyboy and his fellow #resumeorresign protesters, today, after they were stoned at Wuse market, Abuja
watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyoLy9S9vbM

Him for wait na
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by Viking007(m): 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
I salute their courage and bravery. I was on my way to work when it started, it wasn't a funny sight.

#OurMumuDonDo

6 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by AlwaysPad(m): 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
Yorubas are too smart and educative to live among these Almajiri assassins and Pig drug brothers from that other region. It is high time we let go since we are the bond making this country full of animals one.

With all the sufferings and hunger these Almajiris undergo on daily basis in their northern region, they still want to die to this yeye Presido that is already dead at old age

Oduduwa Republic would have to build a great defensive wall on our boarders just like Trump's vision against Mexico. By the time these people and the Drug Biafra Republic realizes our hidden oyel, golds and so many mineral resources in the SW (to mention few in order to avoid them heart-attack), they'd start masturbating parasitically into our region.

Oduduwans are known to be the most peaceful and successful tribe in Nigeria blessed with abundant mineral resources which 80% are still yet to be exploited, but surrounded by regions of drug dealers and human killers. We must ban our neighbouring countries after secession because they are drug dealers and killers.

We are in no hurry to achieve it. We know how to play it diligently by the books not by employing pigs as miscreants.

Just chill, watch, and see.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muna Obiekwe Is Google's Most Searched Nigerian, 2015 / Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label / Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.