Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Travel To Russia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Russia (4213 Views)

Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Russia by fardadparvaz: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
Russia, the world’s largest nation, borders European and Asian countries as well as the Pacific and Arctic oceans. Its landscape ranges from tundra and forests to subtropical beaches. It’s famous for Moscow's Bolshoi and St. Petersburg's Mariinsky ballet companies. St. Petersburg, founded by Russian leader Peter the Great, has the baroque Winter Palace, now housing part of the State Hermitage Museum’s art collection.[url][/url]

Re: Travel To Russia by Soteriahascome: 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
How much is tourist visa!
Re: Travel To Russia by Ddream77: 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
I also visited Moscow a few weeks ago for 12 days. I must confess it's a beautiful place and I felt at peace. I was at Red Square, Gorky Park... and visited different historical places. I was shown love especially at Red Square and Gorky park and I didn't experience any form of racism or discrimination. Sincerely before I left a lot of people said negative things about Russia but as I got there, all I experienced was the opposite. I even walked the streets alone at night time. I'd advice from my opinion and experience Russia (Moscow) is a good place to visit especially summer time... which is the perfect time to see the beauty of Moscow Russia.

Re: Travel To Russia by WebSurfer(m): 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ddream77:
I also visited Moscow a few weeks ago for 12 days. I must confess it's a beautiful place and I felt at peace. I was at Red Square, Gorky Park... and visited different historical places. I was shown love especially at Red Square and Gorky park and I didn't experience any form of racism or discrimination. Sincerely before I left a lot of people said negative things about Russia but as I got there, all I experienced was the opposite. I even walked the streets alone at night time. I'd advice from my opinion and experience Russia (Moscow) is a good place to visit especially summer time... which is the perfect time to see the beauty of Moscow Russia.
The internet always make us feel the opposite... don't know why

3 Likes

Re: Travel To Russia by mavinc4u(f): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ddream77:

What is their visa requirements and fees?
Re: Travel To Russia by seunny4lif(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
WebSurfer:

The internet always make us feel the opposite... don't know why
Yes, because it's MSM

Just like they make Chicago looks beautiful but wouldn't tell about the killing going on everyday.
Chicago is like Borno

1 Like

Re: Travel To Russia by mavinc4u(f): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ddream77:

You can you can pm me on whatsapp 08023153074

Na wah bro. Can it not be made available here?
Re: Travel To Russia by expertman(m): 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
mavinc4u:

Na wah bro. Can it not be made available here?

Lol
Re: Travel To Russia by mavinc4u(f): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
expertman:

Lol

Is for benefits of others.
Re: Travel To Russia by Dammilekan(m): 12:27am On Apr 14, 2019
mavinc4u:

What is their visa requirements and fees?
why are people like this
Re: Travel To Russia by jesmond3945: 6:31am On Apr 14, 2019
Make you shine your eyes behind all these beautiful structures lies a society that is cold and unwelcoming.
Re: Travel To Russia by Promises40(m): 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
jesmond3945:
Make you shine your eyes behind all these beautiful structures lies a society that is cold and unwelcoming.
are you speaking from experience or hear say

1 Like

Re: Travel To Russia by jesmond3945: 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
Promises40:
both
Re: Travel To Russia by Squirrel01: 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
Promises40:

Russia don't need you, na your money dey need, after your studies, you have options of returning back to your home country or you start running street. it's a harsh country,
Re: Travel To Russia by iyapont: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
Squirrel01:

Russia don't need you, na your money dey need, after your studies, you have options of returning back to your home country or you start running street. it's a harsh country,
this is really bad and am thinking of going there for my msc early next year
Re: Travel To Russia by Squirrel01: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
iyapont:

Forget it. find another country, Germany dey, even if the money for Germany never complete, find way complete it, than travelling to Russia and ending up sharing flyer on the street.

2 Likes

Re: Travel To Russia by Dammilekan(m): 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
iyapont:
follow your dreams the niggae quoting you might not step a foot on russia soil you may travel to Germany and not make it just because other are making it therr doesn't mean you will make it therr

2 Likes

Re: Travel To Russia by Dammilekan(m): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
Squirrel01:

Forget it. find another country, Germany dey, even if the money for Germany never complete, find way complete it, than travelling to Russia and ending up sharing flyer on the street.
why are you badmouthing the country
Re: Travel To Russia by Hadampson(m): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
iyapont:

Russia is cool cool according to my guy wey dey school for there.

1 Like

Re: Travel To Russia by Squirrel01: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dammilekan:
why are you badmouthing the country

I'm not badmouthing the country, I'm telling you the reality of what's on ground. Russia is dead, The only work our naija dey do there na to share flyer for street, put call and ask.
Re: Travel To Russia by Squirrel01: 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hadampson:

Cool because him dey study there? have you ask him what the future holds for him after his studies in Russia federation.
Re: Travel To Russia by Hadampson(m): 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
Squirrel01:

Cool because him dey study there? have you ask him what the future holds for him after his studies in Russia federation.

Nope but try and ask him yourself.

Follow him on instagram, cabo_the_dancer

He is a student in Russia and also running a studio where he teaches RUSSIANS zanku and other NIGERIAN dance moves
Re: Travel To Russia by Squirrel01: 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hadampson:

Nope but try and ask him yourself.

Follow him on instagram, cabo_the_dancer

He is a student in Russia and also running a studio where he teaches RUSSIANS zanku and other NIGERIAN dance moves

you see one thing with naija be say, una no dey hear until you reach, I'm not discouraging anyone, but it's better you invest that money than travelling to Russia, this is my last advise, no be hear say, na life experience.
Re: Travel To Russia by Hadampson(m): 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
Squirrel01:

you see one thing with naija be say, una no dey hear until you reach, I'm not discouraging anyone, but it's better you invest that money than travelling to Russia, this is my last advise, no be hear say, na life experience.

And i dey tell you say i get three people for there.

One is a medical doctor, the other two are students.

Okay i have heard all what you said bro but if i may ask, did you study over there??
Re: Travel To Russia by Dammilekan(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hadampson:

And i dey tell you say i get three people for there.

One is a medical doctor, the other two are students.

Okay i have heard all what you said bro but if i may ask, did you study over there??
the thing tire me ooh

1 Like

Re: Travel To Russia by Hadampson(m): 1:55am On Apr 15, 2019
Dammilekan:
the thing tire me ooh

I believe not everybody will go to Germany, USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK and Australia. Some Nigerians are in other countries and they are doing quite well

Giving it a trial isn't a bad idea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travel To Russia by Dammilekan(m): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2019
Hadampson:

I believe not everybody will go to Germany, USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK and Australia. Some Nigerians are in other countries and they are doing quite well

Giving it a trial isn't a bad idea
the guy is even shaming Russi, as is nigeria is better than russia nairaland is getting annoying day by day
Re: Travel To Russia by Hadampson(m): 9:59am On Apr 15, 2019
Dammilekan:
the guy is even shaming Russi, as is nigeria is better than russia nairaland is getting annoying day by day

Even if Russia is not good, atleast it's better than Bulgaria, Croatia, Ukraine and some European countries.

1 Like

Re: Travel To Russia by oshobugie22: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2019
Hadampson:

I wouldn’t agree totally to your claim

Russia is dead for those of you with no legal status

(1) (2) (Reply)

Netherland Or Canada - Where Should I Go? / How Do I Go About Medical Appointment With Iom For Canada Student Visa / Vacation Trip To Non African Country With 250k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.