Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari (39202 Views)

Woman Stripped Unclad In Port-Harcourt Market Over Theft Accusation, Speaks. / Policeman Breaks Driver’s Hand For Resisting Extortion At Wuse Market, Abuja / Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by sonnie10: 2:46am On Aug 16, 2017
I wrote a very lengthy epistle about this a few days ago. I pointed out categorically that what Charly Boy and Jim Iyke are doing would endanger the lives of Igbos.

Now it is happening. When I cautioned and questioned the purpose of the protest, I was worried about it being tagged an Igbo protest. As usual, Igbos were the ones that opposed my assertion.

This is just Abuja, wait until Kaduna and Kano mobilise, then Charly boy would understand that in present Nigeria, every region is feathering it's own nest.

Again, I reiterate that Igbo should leave Hausa fulani and Yoruba to protest if they do not like the situation in Nigeria. Which I doubt they would. After all, they are the 97%.

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by Adebowale89(m): 2:52am On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:

Indirectly they instigated it

Why wuse market ?

Why not national assembly,

Aso Rock , or unity park

giving the fact that abuja is home for all region but charly boy shouldn't have taken this too far even though I condemn what those bunch of ill.terates did but abuja is majorly Hausas area, forget FCT. I'm condemning charly boy action protesting at wuse not base on political matters but his own safety

I give up on you when you're blaming ipob for this mischief of these scum. charly as been a pro Nigeria right from onset, it will be heartless to relate his agitation with Biafra

if protest were hot like this when GEJ and his criminal in crimes were stealing the future of our dear country, we might not find ourselves in this kind of awkward situation but someone summon courage to QST the govt which is one of our fundamental rights but you're here making tribalism and politics out of it, is quite unfortunate

I thought you understand the meaning of patriotic before now? Nigerians don't matter to u but buhari right? I used to think you're an utilitarianist with your patriotic screaming up and down not knowing you're just a mere hedonist

be careful of what you say because some of the educated hausas had condemn the attack on charly boy and they said is an intolerance taking too wild

3 Likes

Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 2:55am On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos caused all this

Why the need for the demonstration in pmb core supporters area

One thing they failed to realize is pmb has cult of followers in the north

Whether he performs or not

They see everything as sabotage to discredit him

Don't mind some of my southern people who just take their phones and write anything.
I do hear stories of how the north have abandon Buhari and they don't like him again.

I do tell them that Buharism is a religion on it's own in the north because of his past good deed for the region and that Buhari will defeat anybody in the north even if Buhari is on life support.

Even if you are their governor,senator,rep and they suspect you of working against Buhari,you are in trouble.
Talk more of Charly boy.

Cownu will be thanking his stars now that he called off Kaduna visit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by franudi: 4:17am On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:

We are waiting for Nnamdi in lagos
Coward,if it is because of you,Nnamdi Kanu will come and live in lagos and nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by Markfemi2: 4:19am On Aug 16, 2017
franudi:
Coward,if it is because of you,Nnamdi Kanu will come and live in lagos and nothing will happen.

why has he not set foot in lagos then grin grin grin

or is it because he knows its back to kuje prison

or set in kaduna straight to suya roasting

bloody cowards
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by Lakesandspring: 4:35am On Aug 16, 2017
Not because they didn't start the fight but because you guys feel you are every where and everywhere is your territory. This is just the beginning. We are waiting for your crazy Nnamdi to come and protest in Lagos, then you will know where you belong by the time we teach you guys some lessons. Yeye people

empressteemah06:
issues as in what .did they start the fight
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by FBIL: 4:49am On Aug 16, 2017
Charly..! When u finish that money wey Tifnubu give u to cause wahala so that him boy Osi..prof go replace vegetable, you go return meet us for East. We go flog u and put pepper for ur wee-wee so that ur mumu go stop. Nothing concern Biafra with zoo where animals dey die in seconds.
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by AMUNSI23(f): 5:13am On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:

We are waiting for Nnamdi in lagos
You are a fool awolowo blood is flowing in your veins

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by madenigga(m): 5:40am On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos caused all this

U talk like an ediot.
Is datvsn excuse, so in Nigeria attacking of peaceful protesters by other Nigerians, not even police or army is now legal. So if Buhari supporters were to hold a rally its ok for people to attack them too?

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by Ezi39: 5:42am On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos caused all this

sarrki:

Igbos caused all this

sarrki:

Igbos caused all this

Is it IPOB that is protesting?
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:05am On Aug 16, 2017
Nightwolf1:
Buhari's goons and BMC miscreants are natural maker of trouble. those cretins have no business attacking protesters who demanded the right thing be done.

It's a pity sharing same nation with animals. As for charly boy, he shud have known in the nick of time animals don't reason like humans.
just like we regret sharing the same nation with people with biggest criminals and kidnappers. We even regret more when we realize the eastern pigs will even kill innocent worshippers in their church .
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by nams77: 6:08am On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos caused all this

Now i know you Truly intentionally deranged! So because an area is populated by pmb supporters, others of different opinions can go there? It is only in Nigeria that rubbish like this happens. Why is people from the north so intolerant? This country belongs to everyone and everybody is free as long no law is broken

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos caused all this

I don't know how you sleep at night. Since when did Charlie boy become IPOB?

Secondly you just confirmed what everyone has been saying about[b] arewa pedophilia republic youth[/b]: that they are savages without respect to human lives.

I thought you people said that Bubu's fan based are law abiding citizens. I will save your comments and come 2019 election campaign period when your likes will come back here to tell us how peaceful the pedophilia youths up north are I sure would pull this out.

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 16, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
just like we regret sharing the same nation with people with biggest criminals and kidnappers. We even regret more when we realize the eastern pigs will even kill innocent worshippers in their church .

You son of perdition, Afonja the offspring of the fallen demon why not take to the street and call for the dissolution of the country? That will show the world how much you wanted out of this union but nay offspring of the fallen demon and arewa pedophilia republic youth will rather die for one Nigeria.
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 16, 2017
sonnie10:
I wrote a very lengthy epistle about this a few days ago. I pointed out categorically that what Charly Boy and Jim Iyke are doing would endanger the lives of Igbos.

Now it is happening. When I cautioned and questioned the purpose of the protest, I was worried about it being tagged an Igbo protest. As usual, Igbos were the ones that opposed my assertion.

This is just Abuja, wait until Kaduna and Kano mobilise, then Charly boy would understand that in present Nigeria, every region is feathering it's own nest.

Again, I reiterate that Igbo should leave Hausa fulani and Yoruba to protest if they do not like the situation in Nigeria. Which I doubt they would. After all, they are the 97%.

Why are you smart by half. People like you are the reason Nigeria is the way it is today. When people commit crime speak up against it rather you would turn to blame the victim. Because your neighbor is troublesome so you won't breath so as not to offend him?
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:17am On Aug 16, 2017
woodcook:

You son of perdition, Afonja the offspring of the fallen demon why not take to the street and call for the dissolution of the country? That will show the world how much you wanted out of this union but nay offspring of the fallen demon and arewa pedophilia republic youth will rather die for one Nigeria.
and there was a quit notice, you guys(refer to the picture below) were crying up and down and begging for peace to reign.

Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 16, 2017
Lakesandspring:
Not because they didn't start the fight but because you guys feel you are every where and everywhere is your territory. This is just the beginning. We are waiting for your crazy Nnamdi to come and protest in Lagos, then you will know where you belong by the time we teach you guys some lessons. Yeye people

Afonja son of the fallen demon since when did Charlie boy become IPOB? Talking from both sides of your mouth like your ancestors.
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by Amah70: 6:20am On Aug 16, 2017
Loool. That NL, sarrki, seems to be seriously tormented by the idea of restoration of Biafra. He lost it each time he commented about Biafra.
Penalty82:

Charly boy is an Igbo man who has criticised IPOB, and he's not in surport of IPOB which you know. His protest is that pmb should resume or resign. How can you blame IPOB for his wuse protest?. Pls try and wake up by 04:00am tomorrow, sit down and ask yourself some questions.
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 16, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
and there was a quit notice, you guys(refer to the picture below) were crying up and down and begging for peace to reign.

Imagine Afonja showing us pictures of his family. grin

your people are known for being dirty with smelling kpekus. Skull miner that your family pictures is cute. Which among them is your parents because you all look the same to me. grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:23am On Aug 16, 2017
woodcook:

Imagine Afonja showing us pictures of his family. grin

your people are know for being dirty with smelling kpekus. Skull miner that your family pictures is cute. Which among them is your parents because you all look the same to me. grin
Now I know who I'm talking to- illiterate!
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by kobabe(m): 6:27am On Aug 16, 2017
Charley boy first it was tear gas, now beating only God knows next
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by lanr3y1: 6:29am On Aug 16, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Point of correction.......abuja is not ''that North'' in the sense of it. Abuja is GEJ Base anytime. Igbos are by far the majority in almost all the area councils. Buhari has the security apparatus to support any number of Almajiris from Nasarawa and Suleija.

Who dey deceive you? Name the area council with Igbo's as majority pls
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by delishpot: 6:32am On Aug 16, 2017
Buhari is enjoying the best medical consultation money can buy in London hospital whereas those fighting over him would only end up in Naija hospital.
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by cstr1000: 6:34am On Aug 16, 2017
woodcook:

Afonja son of the fallen demon since when did Charlie boy become IPOB? Talking from both sides of your mouth like your ancestors.
That is the problem.
Charly boy the anti-IPOB is now supposedly speaking for IPOB and igbos even when that is obviously not the case.
That is what you get when an igbo for their personal reasons try to be more patriotic than Nnamdi Azikwe .
It gives room for savages and descendants of skull miners and terrorists to cast aspersions on the igbo nation. They see a cheap opportunity to once again attack the igbo people.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by glossy6(f): 6:40am On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos caused all this
This is the only sensible comment you've made on NL so far.
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by sarrki(m): 6:51am On Aug 16, 2017
glossy6:

An a patriot
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by tossie101(f): 6:53am On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos caused all this

IPOB caused what?.like seriously? undecided
And this is the person mumu adadike281 is cheering..
Is it nit clear this guy is insane?
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 16, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
Now I know who I'm talking to- illiterate!

Son of perdition and an offspring of the fallen demon "the thing pain u die" grin grin
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by papascode: 6:55am On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos creating problem everywhere

Sarrki

Are you aware that buhari is corrupt and trabalistic? Are you aware that buhari created this problem, by clearly marginalizing the other parts of Nigeria except the core north which are NE & NW?
Are you also aware that TINUBU was been Marginalized?
Are also aware that Buhari is using the resources of the entire nation to look for oil in the NORTH when that money could have been used to develop agriculture in the NORTH?
Are you aware that buhari labelled the south south and south east as 5%?

Seat down and think!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 16, 2017
glossy6:

What is sensible about his comments? Since when did Charlie boy become IPOB? IPOB never cared whether Bubu comes back or not.

People like you are the problem with Nigeria, always blaming the victim. This is how some people will blame rape victim for wearing shorts dresses, blaming the victim emboldened the attackers.

You should not breath again because your neighbor is a known troublesome fellow?

Keep supporting evil sooner or later it will come knocking on your door.
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:

An a patriot

Son of perdition and an offspring of the fallen demon is calling himself patriot. Of course you are patriotic to the skull mining business of your ancestors. grin

2 Likes

Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:07am On Aug 16, 2017
when will this useless AFONJAS stop involving Ipob in anything that happened in Nigeria
The Yoruba man has no sense of self determination. It takes a brave person/people to seek independence. Igbos have never been shy of this.
But a natural coward who is afraid to stand on their own will go and hide in the comfort zone of 'one Nigeria' so as not to expose the fact that they are afraid of independence and what it entails, like Yorubas have done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beheads A Lady In Enugu, Buries Her In A Shallow Grave (Graphic Photo) / Heavy Gunshots In Lekki 1 As Police Battles With Armed Robbers! / Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.