Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Tom Cruise Injures Self In Failed Jump On Set Mission Impossible 6 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tom Cruise Injures Self In Failed Jump On Set Mission Impossible 6 (570 Views)

Regina & Rita Daniels, Sola Sobowale And Desmond Elliot All In Black On Set / Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Reacts To Romantic Pic Of Him On Set With Mercy Aigbe / Papa Ajasco, Charles Okocha And Pa James On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tom Cruise Injures Self In Failed Jump On Set Mission Impossible 6 by amakasnews: 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hollywood action movie sweetheart Tom Cruise is a man loved for his very daring stunts in movies.He, however, had a rough one on Sunday as he got himself injured while attempting a building jump stunt in London for Mission Impossible 6.

A Video clip appeared showing the 55-year-old actor taking a big jump off some rigging and onto the top of a roof with the harness attached to him. However, his jump fell short and he crashed into the side of the building he was to land on.

After the crash, the actor was seen limping and falling to his knees, before holding onto his legs in pain.He is then assisted away by stunts professionals on set

Most of the details of the new film have been kept highly secret, it is believed that the actor will be performing the biggest stunts of his career in the movie.

The movie is expected to be action-packed and Tom Cruise is no stranger to tough stunts as this has been part of his signature in his acting career.

http://www.amakasnews.com/2017/08/actor-tom-cruise-injures-self-in-failed.html

Re: Tom Cruise Injures Self In Failed Jump On Set Mission Impossible 6 by okawanyi(m): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
U must work for your money, so no " sorry" given
Re: Tom Cruise Injures Self In Failed Jump On Set Mission Impossible 6 by Seguntimmy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
i've neva bin opurtune 2 watch da movie, bt I've played d game like mad.
Re: Tom Cruise Injures Self In Failed Jump On Set Mission Impossible 6 by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sorry dude, get well soon, your new film will have a good place on my youtube channel for my fans.

(1) (Reply)

Best Dancer In The Wo Challenge Twerking / Official Saint Obi Blasted On Facebook For Insults Charges / Five (5) Catastrophic Effects Of ASUU Strikes On University Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.