Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

#bbnaija Contestant Bally Setup A Foundation To Help The Less Privilege - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija Contestant Bally Setup A Foundation To Help The Less Privilege (567 Views)

Tolu Bally Acquires 2020 Range Rover Vogue (Photos) / Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' / Bitto Bryan: "My Bulge Has Always Been Pronounced" - Ex BBNaija Contestant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija Contestant Bally Setup A Foundation To Help The Less Privilege by KDCityForum(f): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Contestant Bally setup a foundation called #BallyRallyOutreach to support the less privilege and he took to his Instagram and shared the amazing peace of words below in his wall.

If there's one thing I learnt from my father growing up its that benevolence is not a choice but an obligation we all must practice as human being and as generous as possible.

I never truly understood the full implication of this ideology neither did I see a need to uphold it until after he passed away a few years ago. I began to meet an overwhelming amount of people who seemed to remember him more for the smaller acts of help he rendered to them and their families rather than the enormous changes he brought about to understand that true change comes from providing Hope to those left hopeless by giving the little we have no matter how small to as many as possible.

This is the foundation on which the bally rally outreach stands on and to be a part of this new down of hope please send an email to info@ballyrallyoutreach.org.

God bless you all and remember we cant help everyone but everyone can help someone lets start helping today

View video here=>http://kdcityforum..com.ng/2017/08/bbnaija-contestant-bally-setup.html

Re: #bbnaija Contestant Bally Setup A Foundation To Help The Less Privilege by UNIQUELADY1: 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
I HEAR ABI ANOTHER WAY OF MAKING MONEY
Re: #bbnaija Contestant Bally Setup A Foundation To Help The Less Privilege by dadavivo: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
He should stop decieving himself, make him go find work
Re: #bbnaija Contestant Bally Setup A Foundation To Help The Less Privilege by doyinisaac(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
dadavivo:
He should stop decieving himself, make him go find work
UNIQUELADY1:
I HEAR ABI ANOTHER WAY OF MAKING MONEY

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse Unlimited On MTN And Etisalat Via Tweakware VPN / Olamide Reacts To NBC Banning His Song / Actress Rosaline Meurer Geos Topless In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.