Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Photos: Three Suspected Movie Pirates Arrested With N50m Worth Of Pirated Movies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Three Suspected Movie Pirates Arrested With N50m Worth Of Pirated Movies (617 Views)

US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria / Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Three Suspected Movie Pirates Arrested With N50m Worth Of Pirated Movies by Icedprince1d(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
The recently established task force on uncensored and unclassified movie by the National Film and Video Censors, have arrested three presumed pirates namely Ndu Celestine, Okechukwu Ikuagwu and Austine Ugokwe, for running a N50-million worth of film piracy syndicate at the Alaba International market in Lagos.

They were arrested following a series of petition to the National film and censored board by retailers from the Northern part of the country who they had supplied movies to.

The reallocated movies and imitating machines evaluated to be worth more than 50-million naira have been store at Area E.

http://www.princepalacenews.com.ng/2017/08/photos-three-suspected-movie-pirates.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Re: Photos: Three Suspected Movie Pirates Arrested With N50m Worth Of Pirated Movies by Icedprince1d(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
More

Re: Photos: Three Suspected Movie Pirates Arrested With N50m Worth Of Pirated Movies by smartty68(m): 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ah ah! Monkey the work baboon dey chop. These pirates have almost run the movie industry aground.
Re: Photos: Three Suspected Movie Pirates Arrested With N50m Worth Of Pirated Movies by Seguntimmy(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Pirates of the Carribean I know, what Class is these kind of Pirates be called?
Re: Photos: Three Suspected Movie Pirates Arrested With N50m Worth Of Pirated Movies by quiverfull(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
On the one hand I feel sorry for these guys and the families they feed, but on the other hand I also feel sorry for people whose intellectual properties they have been stealing. No victor no vanquished I guess.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Three Suspected Movie Pirates Arrested With N50m Worth Of Pirated Movies by fafambo: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
IN Igbos VOICE: prs oga police,we didn't commit any clime,we are simply business men uu,tlying to deverop IDUMOTA,just d same way we deverop ONITSHA and ABA, if u doubt me ask our DILECTOR.NNAMDI.... (if u put kanu) na u sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Three Suspected Movie Pirates Arrested With N50m Worth Of Pirated Movies by anonymuz(m): 6:24am On Aug 16, 2017
fafambo:
IN Igbos VOICE: prs oga police,we didn't commit any clime,we are simply business men uu,tlying to deverop IDUMOTA,just d same way we deverop ONITSHA and ABA, if u doubt me ask our DILECTOR.NNAMDI.... (if u put kanu) na u sabi
you funny no be small thing.
Re: Photos: Three Suspected Movie Pirates Arrested With N50m Worth Of Pirated Movies by thundafire: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2017
smartty68:
Ah ah! Monkey the work baboon dey chop. These pirates have almost run the movie industry aground.
nollywood movie mtchewwwwww
Re: Photos: Three Suspected Movie Pirates Arrested With N50m Worth Of Pirated Movies by Shorsky1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Good news.They should be used as scapegoats.

(1) (Reply)

Four Nigerian Police Officers Arrested And Kept Under Custody Over Extortion / Pandemonium As FRSC Officers Struggle With Driver Inside A Moving Bus In Oyo Sta / HIV Positive Man Caught Defiling 11-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.