Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,631 members, 7,955,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Bobrisky Channels All Of His Drama Into First Ever Movie Role - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Channels All Of His Drama Into First Ever Movie Role (649 Views)

Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role / Jim Iyke Goes Bald For A New Movie Role (Photos) / Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Channels All Of His Drama Into First Ever Movie Role by randieboy: 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2017

Bobrisky shared photos on set with Lola Idije and Tayo Sobola. The male diva has been on the news for weeks now. First, it was for abandoning his butt enhancement dream. Then most recently for sharing his ‘excellent’ sex experience on his Snapchat.

Read more: http://amore.ng/movie-star-bobrisky-channels-all-of-his-drama-into-first-ever-movie-role/
Re: Bobrisky Channels All Of His Drama Into First Ever Movie Role by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
Bobrisky in a Nollywood movie grin grin

Ok, Imagine in this movie, He wants to use a public rest room, Which 'll he be allowed to use?

Ladies or Gents undecided

Re: Bobrisky Channels All Of His Drama Into First Ever Movie Role by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
The Poster above no get sense at all grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Channels All Of His Drama Into First Ever Movie Role by Seguntimmy(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
I just find it hard to Like or Hate him/her.
Re: Bobrisky Channels All Of His Drama Into First Ever Movie Role by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Seguntimmy:
I just find it hard to Like or Hate him/her.
Oga, Cant you just decide once.

Which one is Like or Hate

Him or Her undecided cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Channels All Of His Drama Into First Ever Movie Role by Seguntimmy(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Oga, Cant you just decide once.

Which one is Like or Hate
Him or Her undecided cheesy grin cheesy
. . U 2 line up 4 a side.
Re: Bobrisky Channels All Of His Drama Into First Ever Movie Role by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
What would he be acting as?

male,female or she-male

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking Ft. Diamond Platnumz – Love You Die / Tonto Dikeh Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Son,king / In This Hilarious Throwback Photo...guess A Celeb Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.