Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,375 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China (26118 Views)

Jude Ighalo Goes Shirtless, Show Off His New Mansion Exterior / Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by Jeus(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nigerian and Changchun Yatai F.C. foootballer, Odion Ighalo took his pretty wife, mother and kids boat cruising in China.

Odion has shown he is much of a family man, as he doesn't shy away from sharing wonderful moments with his lovely family.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/odion-ighalo-goes-boat-cruising-with.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by Seguntimmy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
I like d guy, bt didn't undastand why he flopped halfway into being one of the best strikers in England.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by jakD: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
That's lovely. God be with you and your family.
Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nice.... family time.
Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Seguntimmy:
I like d guy, bt didn't undastand why he flopped halfway into being one of the best strikers in England.
he money no flop

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by NwaAmaikpe: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
shocked

This over-age cheat who couldn't survive the English Premier league...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by toyinjimoh(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
Enjoy to the fullest , we also pray for better days ahead

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by introvertious: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
money answereth ......
Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by Ndywin: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
With three grown kids already, after he will tell us he is just 18 years old... Kontinue Oo!

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by preetymee(f): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Handsom bobo kiss
Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by Elnino4ladies: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
Very overrated striker

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by Chukwudip6: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
First time of coming close
Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by clevadani: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
He is wise for choosing the money..

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by Oasishosting: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
After, they will say everything is not money

My signature, my business
Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by Divay22(f): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
smiley
Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ighalo, am one of your greatest fans. Please, be committed to your career in order to become world best in the nearest future

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by ahmedilo331(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
I wan play football ooo
Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by SweetJoystick(m): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
Money good

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin shocked grin

An Edo man is always family oriented no matter what.

Such a lovely family!

Shine on my brother!
Up up you go!
Down down your enemies go!

Ugha tor!
Osalobua gha fian gbé we ooo
Iseé!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by enemyofprogress: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
Seguntimmy:
his village witch were in action

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by clems88(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
introvertious:
money answereth ......
all things. But the LOVE of money is the root of all evil

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by Sagay212: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
You can see how the nanny is being treated as part of the family. If to say na all these evil naija women, them for nor allow the nanny follow them. She go wait for dock till them go and come back.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by Ranchhoddas: 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
This over-age cheat who couldn't survive the English Premier league...

Beef.

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by ayampissed: 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
From Ajegunle to the world.

Nice one.
Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by saasala(m): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
AmaechiLinus:
Ighalo, am one of your greatest fans. Please, be committed to your career in order to become world best in the nearest future

World best. Are you kidding me? Please just stick to cricket.

Meanwhile, this is my reaction when my sister told me a footballer was toasting her:

8 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sagay212:
You can see how the nanny is being treated as part of the family. If to say na all these evil naija women, them for nor allow the nanny follow them. She go wait for dock till them go and come back.
Where is his wife from?
Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
introvertious:
money answereth ......
All things
Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by oluxzy: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sagay212:
u no dey read when the y said mother wife and children haba where u dee nanny again
Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by jendhorlee(m): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
k
Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by Onedibe1: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Her wife,skin material
Re: Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China by Sagay212: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
oluxzy:

u no dey read when the y said mother wife and children haba where u dee nanny again

Oh! my bad...didn't know that his mother. The woman looks like those Philippine nannies...Apologies Ighalo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 / Chelsea To Face Arsenal In FA Cup Final As De Gea Errors Eliminate Man United / Today Is Asisat Oshoala's 27th Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.