Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

The Npower Million Dollar Question!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Npower Million Dollar Question!!!! (1657 Views)

The Incompetency Of The Npower Team / New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps / Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Npower Million Dollar Question!!!! by Abbotp: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,

I have created couple of threads and videos intended to help with the Npower scheme. Some are allowed but some are deleted by the mods.
Well, they know best and I don't want to interfere with their office.

There is this question that Npower asked and which I know many will still encounter tomorrow. Truth is that I have not seen such question anywhere else and no one I have asked the question knew the answer off the bat. I don't know the answer either, but I think it deserves deliberation. I call it the NPOWER MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION. The question is this: WHAT IS THE ACCEPTANCE OF SAY?

Let us deliberate and see if there is any correct answer or if the question is even correct.

PS
I dont have any idea on this particular question.
However, those that need more info about the npower nteach test should visit SUCCESS SECRETS tomorrow morning before writing the test to get many helpful tips.

Mods abeg make una no delete this one o.....
We need to learn this npower english.
UPDATE
Ensure you visit now before your test. All is set......Goodluck
Re: The Npower Million Dollar Question!!!! by SammieRexx(m): 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
it's said. if u accept that you say something then you "said" it
Re: The Npower Million Dollar Question!!!! by Calyb(m): 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
somebody should locate this guy on time plsssssss
Re: The Npower Million Dollar Question!!!! by ThatKING(m): 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
"what is the acceptance of say?" .. its just advance verbal reasoning which is emphasising "response" in the context of give and take.
for instance, "Mr A" addresses "Mrs B" in a calculative respone still within a subjective case.
"Mrs B" discovers a loophole in "Mr A" comment and decides to exploit
Re: The Npower Million Dollar Question!!!! by Magma012: 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Shea you want 30 thousand.
Re: The Npower Million Dollar Question!!!! by THUNDAR(m): 3:48am On Aug 16, 2017
30 thousand for your account Oh

Devices like tablet na your own Oh!
Re: The Npower Million Dollar Question!!!! by Abbotp: 6:17am On Aug 16, 2017
The million dollar question

(1) (Reply)

FG To Deploy 50,000 Non-graduate N-power Volunteers / British Embassy Latest Recruitment, Feb. 2020 (₦827k Monthly) / Strictly 4 Engineers (urgent!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.