Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Fake Policeman Steals Two Phones, Gives One To Prostitute - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Policeman Steals Two Phones, Gives One To Prostitute (25766 Views)

Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) / Fake Policeman Who Makes N15,000 Daily In Lagos (Photo) / Fake Policeman Arrested in Kaduna State, See What Was Recovered From Him (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Policeman Steals Two Phones, Gives One To Prostitute by Thegamingorca(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Pussy money weed
Re: Fake Policeman Steals Two Phones, Gives One To Prostitute by Egalitarian1: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
innosaint27:
grin shocked grin

That young man is innocent of stealing but guilty of impersonation.

He only took the phones. grin

A drunk deserves to lose his valuables!

Hahahahahaahahaha
Motion seconded! After all, drunkenness is a voluntary madness
Re: Fake Policeman Steals Two Phones, Gives One To Prostitute by Sallam01(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
He is a disgrace to his family
Re: Fake Policeman Steals Two Phones, Gives One To Prostitute by edgeP(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
omo see gobeeeeeeeeeeeee! am new on nairaland, need some luv
Re: Fake Policeman Steals Two Phones, Gives One To Prostitute by Sunshine1969: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
We can only use AK47 to identify Police since they have chosen to wear bathroom slippers and T shirts with police logo and their new uniform! before now even kids can identify who a Policeman is but not again! today all of them are claiming Special Squad this and that with confusing uniform! I want the Authority to look into that aspect! it is unprofessional!
Re: Fake Policeman Steals Two Phones, Gives One To Prostitute by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
That's what recession can cause
Re: Fake Policeman Steals Two Phones, Gives One To Prostitute by ededemng: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
Abeg where this my father soldier uniform dey sef I need use am now...
Re: Fake Policeman Steals Two Phones, Gives One To Prostitute by talk2saintify(m): 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
am back
Re: Fake Policeman Steals Two Phones, Gives One To Prostitute by MadCow1: 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2017

The Nigerian Police is really taking Nigerians for a ride.

The Ogun State commissioner of Police said "ANY OFFICER WITHOUT IDENTITY IS NOT A REAL POLICE OFFICER". Look at the shirt the suspect is wearing, is that not a name tag there?

How about the I.G issue a statement or make a Policy that all Police Officers must present a Valid Police Identity Card that mist match the names on their Uniforms. How about giving some powers back to the public to enable them know and question the Police on sight.

This talk na wash.

1 Like

Re: Fake Policeman Steals Two Phones, Gives One To Prostitute by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
the look on the face of that man on suit caught my attention ;Dthe look on the face of that man on suit caught my attention
Re: Fake Policeman Steals Two Phones, Gives One To Prostitute by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
Where is he from pls

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Fake Policeman Steals Two Phones, Gives One To Prostitute by Antichristus: 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
Karma on my mind as I note that his dad is retired police officer. Let us all keep doing what we're doing. Karma is around the corner.
Re: Fake Policeman Steals Two Phones, Gives One To Prostitute by Austinoiz(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Afonjas and impressing punnanies since the days of Odudua

Re: Fake Policeman Steals Two Phones, Gives One To Prostitute by cicero13(m): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
I blame buhari for all this
Re: Fake Policeman Steals Two Phones, Gives One To Prostitute by Nov6(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tamarapetty:
chai... See well moulded figure 3,abeg. This girl fine sha
Re: Fake Policeman Steals Two Phones, Gives One To Prostitute by ojfilms(m): 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
chimebube:
A fake policeman, David Fashina , who was nabbed in uniform, has been arrested by the Ogun State Police Command. Fashina who is also a motorcycle rider, allegedly stole two phones from a man in Abeokuta, Ogun State while wearing a police uniform.

Tribune reports that the suspect who was paraded last weekend at the police headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, was arrested when one Dr Eniola (surname withheld) reported to the police that he was robbed of his two phones by a syndicate of two, one of whom was dressed in a police uniform.

Speaking on the incident, the state Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu said;

“On the receipt of this information, Inspector Ajayi Ayodele, attached to Public Complaints Bureau, was detailed to investigate the case. In the course of investigation, the suspects were arrested and the phones were recovered from them. We also discovered that the suspect who operated with police uniform does not belong to the Nigeria Police Force. He only impersonated.

“Any policeman without an identity is not a real policeman, and the public should know this. The public should continue working with us so as to bring those who act as fake security agents to book,” Iliyasu advised.

Confessing to committing the said crime to newsmen, Fashina disclosed that he's an Ekiti State indigene, but residing at Obantoko area of Abeokuta. According to him, t he committed the crime when he went to pick a commercial sex worker who was his customer.

"After picking the lady, I saw a man who was drunk and sleeping inside his car nearby, and I saw two mobile phones in his car. I picked the phones, took one and gave the lady the other one. I sold the one I picked for N90,000.” When asked how he got the police uniform, he used, Fashina said: “My father retired as a policeman; his uniform was only found in my luggage.

http://www.lailasblog.com/fake-policeman-steals-two-phones-gives-one-prostitute/

Lalasticlala

Re: Fake Policeman Steals Two Phones, Gives One To Prostitute by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Check PM babe
Re: Fake Policeman Steals Two Phones, Gives One To Prostitute by Tamarapetty(f): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Check PM babe
replied B...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra / How We Killed Aisha Alli-balogun; Abducted Her Daughter, Others — SUSPECTS / Robber Kills Okada Man In Bida, Steals His Motorcycle (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.