Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply (63202 Views)

2017 List Of Top 10 Toughest Universities To Gain Admission / 2017 List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score (150) For Admission / 2017 List Of Most Selected Courses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by timmykaydude: 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
Jaytecq:
i knw Lautech will join
evil somebody
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin shocked grin

I know Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma will never refuse to join the strike.

It is even hopeless to think it.

Those lecturers love ASUU strike like mad people love bread!
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by MrSly(m): 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
SandraJane:
@VivianGist

The Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, on Monday declared a nationwide indefinite strike. 

Some schools have complied with the order while some are yet to. Here are the schools who aren't on strike:

1. Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU says it will not join the strike.
2. University of Ilorin, UNILORIN says it will not join the strike.
3. UNILAG. Authorities at the University of Lagos to comply from Wednesday.
4. LASU. The Lagos State University is currently on a lecture-free week pending examinations. Authorities say they'll comply as soon as possible.
5. University of Benin, UNIBEN. To join strike on Wednesday
6. Ambrose Ali University, AAU. To join strike on Wednesday
7. University of Abuja, UNIABUJA. To join on Wednesday.
8. Ebonyi State University (EBSU) said it will hold a congress to decide whether to comply or not.
9. Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto. To make a decision on Wednesday.

Source : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/ASUU-strike-2017-list-of-universities-yet-to-comply

Cc; lalasticlala
Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK is yet to join the strike after their meeting tomorrow being Wednesday.
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by mediocre(m): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Lautech follow join this strike grin?

Them fit jus sell that school, share the money to all their students make dem use am buy jamb form.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by ultraprime(m): 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
UNIPORT hasn't joined either, they're deciding tomorrow
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by ifeolamide00(m): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
wah about Adekunle Ajasin university Akungba
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by MrSly(m): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
faithugo64:
Unizik nko?
They have not joined. Member lecturers are yet to hold a meeting with executives tomorrow to decide on it, probably join the nationwide strike.
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by autonomous22: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
SandraJane:
tongue tongue ., Ok Great
I know Uniport would b the first to join.... They luv Strike

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by headboyz: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Make lasu no just try join any strike ooo.
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Achadu76: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
I love you nairalanders. You guys always make my day with all ur 9ja reply and comments.

keep it up.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Achadu76: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
hahahahahahaha dis wan weak me ooo.
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by EmeraldKing7(m): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
angry
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by blackbeau1(f): 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
I know Uniport would comply . That school sha.... they love strike
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by shogsman(m): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
ifeolamide00:
wah about Adekunle Ajasin university Akungba

Dey don join since monday
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Debra911(f): 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
eeeeehhh ,ds strike na 1year tins o, na 4 ds buhari regime dem remember say dem go strike, buhari wey no feel fine and even if he s Hale &hearty, he will not come to ASUU's aid. Abeg o!
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by ibietela2(m): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
rheether:
Uniabuja never join? They should do and join jhoor so that my kid brother will come back home. The chores are killing me

Lazy girl tongue
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
rheether:
Uniabuja never join? They should do and join jhoor so that my kid brother will come back home. The chores are killing me

E no go work for. I go ask am to stay hustle for pay in Abuja.
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by rheether(f): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
enemyofprogress:
na your brother sey make you never pass your JAMB and WAEC? grin grin

LOL, mumu
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by dipznano: 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
rheether:

You better goan marry!

Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by bonifieldstun(m): 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
rheether:
bae call me na lemme come and help you na
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Unilorin no dey go strike na.

Meanwhile, their case of 44 sacked lecturers resulted in one prolonged strike, can't remember which administration exactly, I think obj administration.
Obasanjo's administration
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tolexander:
What about Covenant and Redeemers?

Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Evaberry:

It is at this time that the students of delta State University abraka raise up their hands and thank their stars that their lecturers opt out of ASUU

no strike for them
Did Delsu pull out?
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Donemmy(m): 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Degree Admission into the following Benin Republic Universities is in Progress:
Hill City University,
ECOTES University,
St Felicita University,
Les Cour Sonou University,
ESAE University,
Afriford UniversityAffiliate),
British American University (Affiliate),
Many Others depending on your preference and Course of Interest.
JAMB is not a criteria as entrance exam/interview will be conducted the respective Universities.
Five O-level Credits in relevant subject including Maths and English is Compulsory for all Students.
Fore more information, Kindly contact: ALINCOLN NWACHUKWU MULTI-CONCEPT CONSULT Maintenance Plaza LSDPC Housing Estate Odonla Ikorodu Lagos State alincolnnwachukwu@hotmaill.com or Call 0802425661
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Alexander001(m): 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
julietkcee:
Wbt unical
E no dey hard us, unical probably the first uni to comply.
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by klassykute(m): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
rheether:

Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
i just dey write jamb..dem don go on strike?...God..who knows when i'm going to graduate ooo!!

But wait oooo..i stand to be corrected if mistaken!
Why is it that no other african country always go on strike...
nah only Nigeria sabi wetin be strike?
Work- strike..
School- strike...

I cant remember the last time cameroun,Ghana or S.A embark on strike of any kind...
Why naija na?...
Will any year pass in this country without any sector, be it labour or academics going on strike?....
I just tire and give up for this country! i just dey write jamb..dem don go on strike?...God..who knows when i'm going to graduate ooo!!

But wait oooo..i stand to be corrected if mistaken!
Why is it that no other african country always go on strike...
nah only Nigeria sabi wetin be strike?
Work- strike..
School- strike...

I cant remember the last time cameroun,Ghana or S.A embark on strike of any kind...
Why naija na?...
Will any year pass in this country without any sector, be it labour or academics going on strike?....
I just tire and give up for this country!
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by TourismMan(m): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
julietkcee:
Wbt unical

Unical has complied. Was in school today and nothing happened. Meanwhile, are you a malabress?
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by raphaeladeyele: 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
Any University who relauntly to comply, deir problem is at back of d Door
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by demobaba1(m): 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
I trust Unilorin '' Better By Far '' will not be a part of it. Good one.
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Codedera: 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
The Academic Staff Union of Universities(ASUU) in the early hours of Monday Morning released a memo to embark on an indefinite strike due to unresolved issues from the higher body in charge i.e The Federal government

See Memo Below:

Source : http://www.codedera.com/assu-strike-nigerian-students-react/
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Oladipo1166(m): 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
What of Kwasu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto / Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) / Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.