Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,498 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply (63201 Views)

2017 List Of Top 10 Toughest Universities To Gain Admission / 2017 List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score (150) For Admission / 2017 List Of Most Selected Courses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by colossus91(m): 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
enemyofprogress:
na your brother sey make you never pass your JAMB and WAEC? grin grin
chai salvage
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Awoo88: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sleyanya1:
smiley

The technique most times used by schools is to drag on, until they must have rounded off their exams.

They'd still have to be part of it sooner or later or face some consequences too.
During my time in the uni, my school try to delay until the end of exam only for ASUU official to send everybody out of the hall on the last day. We waited three months to write that last paper.
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by TourismMan(m): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
My subjective probability on the lasting of this present strike. Based on antecedence, 2019 ASUU strike lasted for 4 months; 2010 lasted for 5 months; 2013 lasted for 6months. Obviousness is that this will go for 6 months minimum (and considering the fact that we don't even have competent hands in power e.g. the foreign based presido). I wish I've graduated before this shi!t but now I am stuck. May God help me/us in this country.
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by vickodedon(m): 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
nurez305:
kogi state university just resume back from 7month strike.... did they join ASUU strike again ?
We go bomb them if they try am
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by cyndylove64(f): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
My sis am happy ooo we are resuming sept 24th jawe#great delsuites
Evaberry:

It is at this time that the students of delta State University abraka raise up their hands and thank their stars that their lecturers opt out of ASUU

no strike for them
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Sleyanya1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
Awoo88:

During my time in the uni, my school try to delay until the end of exam only for ASUU official to send everybody out of the hall on the last day. We waited three months to write that last paper.

Hahaha... That's a worse case scenario.

It happens sha.
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Awoo88: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sleyanya1:

Hahaha... That's a worse case scenario.

It happens sha.
For final year students, it was the longest three months of their lives.
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by karrengold(f): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oba Adaniduro University (OAU) must not comply ooo
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by karrengold(f): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oba Adaniduro University (OAU) must not comply ooo
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Sleyanya1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Awoo88:

For final year students, it was the longest three months of their lives.

Hahaha...I can relate. I was about to begin 2nd semester of 100L when they went for a strike ( we were all happy , thinking it'll be like a short hols for us)..

It lasted for full 6months. Terrible. angry
Some friends left for a private uni within Nigeria while some others went abroad.

It wasn't cool at all. We even had something like Year1A and Year1B before it was later balanced.
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by daben1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
rheether:
Uniabuja never join? They should do and join jhoor so that my kid brother will come back home. The chores are killing me
you're a destiny killer
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
TourismMan:
My subjective probability on the lasting of this present strike. Based on antecedence, 2019 ASUU strike lasted for 4 months; 2010 lasted for 5 months; 2013 lasted for 6months. Obviousness is that this will go for 6 months minimum (and considering the fact that we don't even have competent hands in power e.g. the foreign based presido). I wish I've graduated before this shi!t but now I am stuck. May God help me/us in this country.
ASUU will call off sooonest just relax

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
daben1:
you're a destiny killer

Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Dramadiddy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sleyanya1:
smiley

The technique most times used by schools is to drag on, until they must have rounded off their exams.

They'd still have to be part of it sooner or later or face some consequences too.
please tell me.. what are the consequences a university will face by not joining the strike. thanks
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by thundafire: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
julietkcee:
Wbt unical
even b4 dy announce am Unicsl dn move always 1st in strike action
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by kaywhy09(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Jaytecq:
i knw Lautech will join

Is Lautech part of Nigeria university?
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
TourismMan:

Unical has complied. Was in school today and nothing happened. Meanwhile, are you a malabress?
wahs malabress? Btw will it affect their admission stuff
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by TourismMan(m): 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
asuustrike2009:
ASUU will call off sooonest just relax
I really pray so honestly.
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Nackzy: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
What about uniport...?
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by TourismMan(m): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
julietkcee:
wahs malabress? Btw will it affect their admission stuff

Malabress is another form of addressing a female Unical student. The notion is malabress for female students and malabite for males counterparts. And by the way, I am a 200 level student, so I am not talking about admission again. Are you a Unical student?

Edited

Oh I see, you are a jambite. Obviously the strike will have effect on admission procedures.
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by unseriousstud: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Fupre has not joined
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by harrysterol(m): 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
rheether:
Uniabuja never join? They should do and join jhoor so that my kid brother will come back home. The chores are killing me
you dont want his progress
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
TourismMan:

Malabress is another form of addressing a female Unical student. The notion is malabress for female students and malabite for males counterparts. And by the way, I am a 200 level student, so I am not talking about admission again. Are you a Unical student?
owk.. Aspirant
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
TourismMan:

I really pray so honestly.
It will
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by prudentkolly(m): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Does uniosun join the strike pls
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by youngcrysta(f): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
LASU is known to pass confirmed information to her students through SMS or LASU Bulletin. As long as the info about the strike has not been passed through those two means, we are yet to join the strike.
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
rheether:
Don't go and marry. Be doing chores, yu hear? grin
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2017

Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Chukazu: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
What of Unizik, they don't usually join ASUU?
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by rheether(f): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Chuvin22:

Don't go and marry. Be doing chores, yu hear? grin

I can't afford a maid you scum
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by DrIkB: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Evaberry:

It is at this time that the students of delta State University abraka raise up their hands and thank their stars that their lecturers opt out of ASUU

no strike for them
Yes o, more over we are on hols
Re: ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply by Kabawhat: 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sleyanya1:

Hahaha...I can relate. I was about to begin 2nd semester of 100L when they went for a strike ( we were all happy , thinking it'll be like a short hols for us)..

It lasted for full 6months. Terrible. angry
Some friends left for a private uni within Nigeria while some others went abroad.

It wasn't cool at all. We even had something like Year1A and Year1B before it was later balanced.

you must referring UDUSok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto / Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! / Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.