Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Olamide Goes Back To His Hood, Ladi Lak Bariga For "Wo" Video Shoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Goes Back To His Hood, Ladi Lak Bariga For "Wo" Video Shoot (1167 Views)

Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him / Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Goes Back To His Hood, Ladi Lak Bariga For "Wo" Video Shoot by TriumphJohnson(m): 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nigerian Rapper, Olamide Adedeji went back to his childhood environment, Ladi-Lak Bariga, to shoot the video to his recent hit "Wo".

Olamide was welcomed like royalty as large crowds pulled up to watch his shoot take off.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/olamide-goes-back-to-his-hood-ladi-lak.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI

Re: Olamide Goes Back To His Hood, Ladi Lak Bariga For "Wo" Video Shoot by yungmoney447(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
Nigerian Rapper, Olamide Adedeji went back to his childhood environment, Ladi-Lak Bariga, to shoot the video to his recent hit "Wo".

Olamide was welcomed like royalty as large crowds pulled up to watch his shoot take off.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/olamide-goes-back-to-his-hood-ladi-lak.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI
Re: Olamide Goes Back To His Hood, Ladi Lak Bariga For "Wo" Video Shoot by yungmoney447(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
He went back 2 his hood 2 meet awon omo tika bodi....WO
Re: Olamide Goes Back To His Hood, Ladi Lak Bariga For "Wo" Video Shoot by Neminc: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Olamide is broke, he can't afford to pay for a shoot in highbrow areas. I won't be surprised if his babymama drops his broke ass anytime soon
Re: Olamide Goes Back To His Hood, Ladi Lak Bariga For "Wo" Video Shoot by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
nice
Re: Olamide Goes Back To His Hood, Ladi Lak Bariga For "Wo" Video Shoot by Demonicide(f): 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
and I been details ladilak those days y I no kan know you
Re: Olamide Goes Back To His Hood, Ladi Lak Bariga For "Wo" Video Shoot by Baasebaa0570(m): 11:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
Pepe is a well reserved being that you can't even know whereabout of his baby mama #symbolofhope eyin omo ti ka bodi
Re: Olamide Goes Back To His Hood, Ladi Lak Bariga For "Wo" Video Shoot by Baasebaa0570(m): 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
Neminc:
Olamide is broke, he can't afford to pay for a shoot in highbrow areas. I won't be surprised if his babymama drops his broke ass anytime soon
See dnt know wat to say sha buh I pray if you can pull crowd if you go your own hood

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Tiwa Savage's Very Expensive Dior Shoes / Imo Entertainment Launches In Lagos Nigeria / Beyonce And Her Curves Step Out For Date Night With Jay Z (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.