Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

CPU =1.8ghz Good Enough? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / CPU =1.8ghz Good Enough? (1421 Views)

Is It Possible To Run Against All-madden CPU? / Beside Bet9ja Which Other Betting Company Is Good Enough To Become Their Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CPU =1.8ghz Good Enough? by KronicMorris(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
NL... Is a CPU of 1.8GHz good enough for games Like Counter Strike GO?.... And Using Blender and Paint.NET for intensive Graphics?....
Ram is 4GB and the CPU is 1.8GHz.

Lalasticlala..
Re: CPU =1.8ghz Good Enough? by cao(f): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
I want to say no...maybe even hell no. I know on principle 4GB & 1.8GHz ain't it for gaming on PC. You haven't even mentioned your graphics card sef. Why are you calling out lala? Anywho, calling out the actual NL PC gamers...
CC Lana1 AKBliv010
Re: CPU =1.8ghz Good Enough? by HyDef(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
Your RAM isn't exactly gaming level, but it can suffice. I used to use Maya on like 1GB back in the day, so you should be fine.

1.8 is kind of low. Especially if it's a single core, you should be looking at anything above 2, closer to 3, especially with a single core. What exact chip do you have?

We need to know the GPU, or you've basically told us nothing. If you don't think you have a dedicated card, then that just means now we really need to know what processor you have. That way we can now what the integrated card might be.
Re: CPU =1.8ghz Good Enough? by KronicMorris(m): 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
cao:
I want to say no...maybe even hell no. I know on principle 4GB & 1.8GHz ain't it for gaming on PC. You haven't even mentioned your graphics card sef. Why are you calling out lala? Anywho, calling out the actual NL PC gamers...
CC Lana1 AKBliv010

Me sef I don't understand NL.... any post I see "Lalasticlala"... what does it mean?

Anyways.... The Lappy is HP 250....
Re: CPU =1.8ghz Good Enough? by cao(f): 12:36am On Aug 17, 2017
KronicMorris:

Me sef I don't understand NL.... any post I see "Lalasticlala"... what does it mean?

Usually means you're trying to get that supermod's attention, since he's the most prolific - he usually adds posts to the FP (front page) and this thread certainly isn't FP material.

Anywho, it would have been better to give us the specs, at least, RAM, Processor (& its speed), graphics/video card & OS. Now, we have to search for this model and hope to find the right one.
Re: CPU =1.8ghz Good Enough? by ORAGAMYFARMS(m): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2017
KronicMorris:

NO, your specs is too low. With the model if bought brand new in Nigeria, am guessing your board is an Intel celeron board tongue dont push her too much to avoid it over heating grin

Press your start menu and input DXDIAG, a message will popup, press ok or yes and you will see everything about your board, go to display to see the graphics chip. or

right click on my computer and in the drop down pick properties from the window, you can see most info about your board and others

(1) (Reply)

Play Games And Get Paid On Idle-empire / Help Infisoye And Other Psp Guru / 1st Nigerian Mindgames Festival 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.