Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Play Games And Get Paid On Idle-empire - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Play Games And Get Paid On Idle-empire (1434 Views)

Earn Gaming Rewards With Idle-empire / At What Difficulty Level Do You Play Games? / Play Games Your favorite Games And Win Airtime. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Play Games And Get Paid On Idle-empire by RealMillennial(m): 5:44am On Jul 17, 2020
I want to introduce you to a legit online platform where people from all over the world can sign up and get paid to do simple tasks as they choose.
I'm referring to Idle-Empire.
Now there are many such sites out there but IE clearly stands out with a large user base that trust the service and good pay too (102K followers on Twitter)

From the day you sign up you are eligible to start doing tasks and earning points which you can redeem through several methods as seen in the image below.

What exactly are these tasks?

1 Surveys:
Idle Empire displays surveys provided by many different market research companies. You simply complete each survey with your honest opinions and the associated points is credited to your balance.
As you sign up you will be asked to complete a detailed profile about yourself so that you can be matched with surveys that are suitable for you.
You even get email notifications of available surveys.

2 Offers & Offerwalls:
The tasks in these categories include games to play, apps to download, sign ups etc. from different advertising companies. All have their reward points. From as little as 100 points to 45,000 or more points depending on the offer and the provider.

3 Videos:
Short videos from many providers, mostly product ads available to watch and earn points.

4 Mining:
Users with powerful computers can sign up for mining and earn cryptocurrency rewards.

5 Promotions:
Idle Empire offers special promotions like following the company's social media handles joining forums, content creation etc. I will get paid for posting this, no kidding. Even verifying your email address is rewarded. And finally...

6 Referrals:
Every member has their unique referral link with which they invite others to the site. Idle Empire rewards the new user 500 points for signing up via a referral link and the old user receives 20% Commission on his referrals' earnings from surveys, servers and mining.
Get your first 500 points by signing up with my referral link;
https://www.idle-empire.com?r=usni7a

Or head straight to the home page and check things out for yourself; https://www.idle-empire.com

Payment
Idle Empire pays through several cryptocurrencies and other methods. I am personally there for the cryptocurrencies.
The minimum withdrawal amount is 1000 points (10 cents). Every 10,000 points you earn equals 1 US Dollar.
Withdrawal is done by redeeming your points in exchange for the currency of your choosing, after which the amount is sent directly to your wallet.

There's a lot more you'll discover on this platform. My advice is to always read instructions and follow them.

Re: Play Games And Get Paid On Idle-empire by RealMillennial(m): 5:49am On Jul 17, 2020
More mobile games to play and earn.

Re: Play Games And Get Paid On Idle-empire by RealMillennial(m): 10:20am On Jul 23, 2020
Here's a video I made this morning showing one little aspect of the empire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8TacqJyDdc

Like and subscribe guys. I'm just starting but expect better content soon.
Re: Play Games And Get Paid On Idle-empire by Love333: 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Fifa 14 Player In Nigeria ? / .#game Pad#. / Playstation 4 Pro (PS4) Features, Specs, Everything We Know And Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.