Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,471 members, 7,846,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Have You Suffered In The Hands Of Pimples My Sister Did Too, How I Cured My Sis. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Suffered In The Hands Of Pimples My Sister Did Too, How I Cured My Sis. (596 Views)

Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' / Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Suffered In The Hands Of Pimples My Sister Did Too, How I Cured My Sis. by AtkinsPlanet(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
MY SISTER'S ORDEAL IN THE HANDS OF PIMPLES.

I said my sister also experienced this plight. Now am going to share my sister's ordeal.
One day, we woke up from bed; she was just like you, so hygienic. She did the necessary. As a fresh girl that she was, she looked at the mirror with no worries. She never expected to have found a pimple on her face, but to her dismay, she did! She noticed me looking at her, she sighed, "well... its normal!" She busted it.
Bursting the pimples was the worst mistake she had ever made. Few days later, what she got back was an army of this red-looking horror. It was as if they came to take their revenge for the death of their fellow. They started World War III on my sister's face. The scene was horrible. She was so depressed, too depressed!
I, at first, felt unconcern until, when they took drastic turn. They grew bigger, redder, and harder.
Did I forget to say, they increased in number? Just like rice, they were uncountable.
I only interfered when I realized my sister was losing too much. She was once a social media model, but she dared not upload her picture on Facebook. Her boyfriend complained almost every day.
She silently weeps whenever she touched her once smooth face, and felt its UN-smoothness. I must say this, they uglified her.
Now, I guess, its time I interfered. I did, interfered. I went into research. I researched day and night both online and on-land, and finally, I came out with a remedy.
To be honest, I doubted it at first. I never believed I would be the one to cure my sister of those monsters that dwell on her face, after she had tried a lot of methods, medicines, creams, home remedy, e.t.c. But I did it! Eventually, her fresh face is back. My sister is now back to being herself. I cured her in a week.
Her boyfriend is now glued to her, let me gist you, it is between you and I, they are getting married, in few weeks time. I knew a lot of people are out there, suffering the same fate as my sister did, that was the reason, I decided to write a book on this and share it online.
Are you with a pimple, few of them, or as my sister would say, in abundance? Have you been worried, if you would ever get a cure? Then, rest your mind, you have met a solution. I want to share with you the remedy, that cured my sister, in just a few days. DOWNLOAD THE WELL COMPOSED BOOK I WROTE ON HOW TO CURE PIMPLES FOR FREE!

CONTENT OF THE BOOK

1.Introduction.
2.What is a pimple?
3.Causes of Pimples and how they are formed.
4.What people believe about pimples that are not true.
5.Effects of pimples on the face, chest, neck e.t.c and
6.Stigmatization against people living with pimples.
7.Prevention against Pimples and How to know when
8.Pimples are creeping up. (why I never had a pimple).
9.Natural home remedies, Medicine and Creams proven to have cured pimples.
10.How I banished pimples from my sister's face within a week.

To download the book for free... click the link below:

http://eepurl.com/cZBQmH

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Help With A Dangerous But a non-understandable Medical Condition. / T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Astringent Toner / You Can Sex Her For 1hour Without Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.