Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) (26314 Views)

Plateau Attacks: 11 Suspects Arrested And Moved To Abuja / 70 Suspects Arrested Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians - High Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by Ovokoo: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
Few people arrested after attack on Charlie Boy at Wuse market, Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=devbB_oYkjI

Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by ChangetheChange: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin grin
Wash wash government....another propaganda to distract APC Zombies

I hope it is the gworo chewing and burukutu drinking Hausa/fulani pro Buhari touts that attacked Charly Boy that were really arrested

Cos tomorrow , the igbo/Yoruba may raise alarm that it was their people that were arrested

We have lost Faith in both the cabal controlled government and the hausa/fulani controlled security agencies

God save safe grin grin us all from this wicked, heartless and intolerant Buhari regime

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by Ovokoo: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
I wonder what Asari Dokubo will say after this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpiLnk_c0wM

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by Sprumbabafather: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
See their faces like poverty. And the people that sent them will be walking free.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
shebi they said that the police did nothing, so who dem arrest so ? na ask I dey ask oo

6 Likes

Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by mexix: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
I hope it's the culprits and not innocent citizens

15 Likes

Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by brownlord: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
Wash, their stipend is already waiting for them at the station. Believe this then you can believe anything

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by TinaAnita(f): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
Spits on Aso Rock

16 Likes

Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nigeria my country!
Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by Sleyanya1(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin sad

They'll probably be paid and freed ASAP.

Warris ma ConsiGN...lolxx

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by Danny287(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Naija for you
Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by ahmedilo331(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
This country is full of bullshit nd chaos

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by Ngokafor(f): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
Akuko!..people who will be released in less than an hour with a pat on the back for a 'job well done?..i am not deceieved.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Wash wash government,

I hope it is the gworo chewing and burukutu drinking Hausa/fulani pro Buhari touts that attacked Charly Boy that were really arrested

Cos tomorrow , the igbo/Yoruba may raise alarm that it was their people that were arrested

We have lost Faith in both the cabal controlled government and the hausa/fulani controlled security agencies

God save safe grin grin us all from this wicked, heartless and intolerant Buhari regime

You no well... change the change

6 Likes

Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by centboy123456(m): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
God I hate why u out me as a Nigeria oh God let's the war start am ready to die for bifra
Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by abumeinben(m): 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Propaganda

centboy123456:
God I hate why u put me as a Nigeria oh God let's the war start am ready to die for bifra
Calm down Bros. I don't think you know what "war" is. I don't either. But I know it's not riot.
Anywhichway, I don't wanna know, you don't wanna know.

centboy123456:

All you guys saying rubbish from your mouth all you motherfucker that is against biafrans from today fulani and boko Haram shall visit you and your families the hardship of Nigeria shall visit you. Because is not a crime for someone to say he doesn't want to live with you anymore.

Calm down Bros. I repeat, you don't in what war is. It is small pikin that's doing lots f youths. It was an elderly Igbo man, a friend, that narrated his experience of the civil war. He doesn't want that to repeat itself.

Kanu started well, but now, he's lost focus. Giving hate speech against the Yoruba race and their religion was a major minus. Same mistake the veteran Ojukwu made. Seems the black race doesn't learn from history. Same mistake Buhari made in 1984, he repeats. Same mistake Nigerians made voting yaradua, they repeated with Buhari. The black brain is hardwired not to evolve. Why?

Proudly NigerDeltan

7 Likes

Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by centboy123456(m): 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
God I hate why u put me as a Nigeria oh God let's the war start am ready to die for bifra
Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by cristianisraeli: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
arresting is not the main thing.will they charge them to court and allow the judge send them to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by Choiszman(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
is that Tramadol he's holding?

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by Factfinder1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
Our police like brutality they attacked charlie boy now dey are arresting charlie boys attacker on whose side are they on?
Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by hucienda: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
For the cameras ... and off the back door at the station into the night.

9 Likes

Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by EmagNig(m): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
So Donald Trump is now sending touts to Nigeria
Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by Ekakamba: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mofos! Stew-Pit Corn-Tree.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by BornAgainMay: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
You see why I keep telling ppl these

If you can survive in Nigeria, you can survive thirty times in anywhere.

Nigeria is a Zoo

9 Likes

Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by Jaytecq(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
#TheirMumuJustStart

1 Like

Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by KingLennon(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Another APC propanganda trying to stop charly boy's group. But it's clear nah Baba is no functioning, resign let another person rule the country....

1 Like

Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by enemyofprogress: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
What did Charley boy did to them? I'm sure he didn't did them anything. Yeye people.
Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by ESDKING: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
Very useless country.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
shebi they said that the police did nothing, so who dem arrest so ? na ask I dey ask oo
Yea! The "arrested" them to fool people. Thank you
Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by tooth4tooth: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
I hope this is not public stunt ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme / Customs Officers Killed People In Igangan, Not Unknown Gunmen – Oyo Government / Tinubu Never Challenged Forfeiture Order - Peter Obi Tells Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.