Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

He Lowers To Raise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Lowers To Raise (407 Views)

Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God / Meet A Man That God Used To Raise Confirmed 14 Persons From The Dead. / Spiritual Altars. How To Raise One To God And Breaking Demonic Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Lowers To Raise by overcomersfaith(f): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
It mean the same God who maketh poor can also make rich. So why don’t I discover what will lead to such blessings. Abraham was blessed by God until he became a blessing. David was lifted up from a being a shepherd boy to the Throne of Israelite as a king and God bestowed wealth on Him. Solomon his son inherited same blessing from God having pleased God when he ascended the Throne.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/he-lowers-to-raise/
Re: He Lowers To Raise by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
overcomersfaith:
It mean the same God who maketh poor can also make rich. So why don’t I discover what will lead to such blessings. Abraham was blessed by God until he became a blessing. David was lifted up from a being a shepherd boy to the Throne of Israelite as a king and God bestowed wealth on Him. Solomon his son inherited same blessing from God having pleased God when he ascended the Throne.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/he-lowers-to-raise/

stop deceiving yourself, and go get a job.

Only the things you do with your life can make you poor. Your choices brought you to where you are today.

Do you know how many poor people die daily?

(1) (Reply)

The Foolishness Of God's Greater Plan Or Timing. Healing / Does This Look Like Your Church / The Day I Began To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.