Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Advise Please:nigerian Man Asks To Return N7.3million Transferred To His Account - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Advise Please:nigerian Man Asks To Return N7.3million Transferred To His Account (401 Views)

Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account / Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant / Yemi Alade's Look When A Toaster Says He Has N30million In His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise Please:nigerian Man Asks To Return N7.3million Transferred To His Account by hon3sty(m): 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2017

A Nigerian man today has gone on Twitter to cry out after he received a credit alert of over N7 million in his Diamond Bank Account.

The user, @raynergy, said the transfer was made by a company, though he didn’t disclose what company, but it’s been 24 hours, and he hasn’t been contacted by the bank or the company. He wrote;

Dear @DiamondBankNG exactly at this time yesterday 7,310,000.00, seven million three hundred and ten thousand was transferred to my account.

The transfer was made by a company. It’s exactly 24 hours & I have not been contacted. The money is not mine and I want it out of my account
Please follow back so I can DM my account information and any other details you may require. Thank you.

Source: http://www.topupinfo.com/2017/08/amazing-nigerian-man-asks-to-return-n73.html
Re: Advise Please:nigerian Man Asks To Return N7.3million Transferred To His Account by ibkkk(f): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Awwwn!!!
So,we still have honest people in Nigeria!
Nice one!

I would have done same, anyway.
Re: Advise Please:nigerian Man Asks To Return N7.3million Transferred To His Account by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
That's good of him.
though the bank would have noticed the glitch eventually.

(1) (Reply)

Actor Yul Edochie, Picks Anambra Governorship Party Nomination Form (photos) / RMD Shares A Rare Selfie With His Wife Jumobi At An Event / Nollywood Actor, Obi Madubogwo Has Joined His Ancestors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.