Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Bobrisky Twerks While Acting On Set (video/photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Twerks While Acting On Set (video/photos) (1050 Views)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Boyfriend Proposes To Her On Set (video) / Christopher Okagbue: "How I Control My Sexual Urges On Set" (Video) / Bbnaija: Bassey Ekpeyong Goes Into Acting, Chills With Ini Edo On Set (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Twerks While Acting On Set (video/photos) by EdozieRichard: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
http://www.edozierichardsblog.com/2017/08/bobrisky-twerks-while-acting-on-set.html
Bobrisky who made his Nollywood debut as he features in Tayo Sobola's movie titled 'Ojuloge', was pictured dancing on set of the movie.

The movie is about how a mother became so comfortable dressing her son up like a female from birth because she has always wished for a daughter instead. Nemesis caught up with the boy after he almost got used by ritualists hunting for females.

Watch the video with the link above.

Re: Bobrisky Twerks While Acting On Set (video/photos) by Josephjnr(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
One of the abominations in Africa is here again.
Re: Bobrisky Twerks While Acting On Set (video/photos) by etzskillz(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
misplaced priority
Re: Bobrisky Twerks While Acting On Set (video/photos) by carzola(m): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
many Nigerians youths dont know that
bobrisky is and should be a motivation to them...

bobrisky's story only shows you can be who
you want to be.. you can liberate yourself
mentally and physically and spiritually if
you want to... am proud of bobrisky..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Twerks While Acting On Set (video/photos) by beastofwestros(m): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
let's see...
Re: Bobrisky Twerks While Acting On Set (video/photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
FP loading
Re: Bobrisky Twerks While Acting On Set (video/photos) by SamuelLoch: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
somebody should pls get me a gun � so I can deal with this silly lady-like man... If only I won't be jailed!!!
Re: Bobrisky Twerks While Acting On Set (video/photos) by SamuelLoch: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
carzola:
many Nigerians youths dont know that
bobrisky is and should be a motivation to them...

bobrisky's story only shows you can be who
you want to be.. you can liberate yourself
mentally and physically and spiritually if
you want to... am proud of bobrisky..

Chaiii! Chaiii! My fifu u see wat am saying? Even a Nairalander wants to be Bobrisked?
Aye Le O

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Twerks While Acting On Set (video/photos) by elijahkayode(m): 5:46am On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Bobrisky Twerks While Acting On Set (video/photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 16, 2017
Disgust written all over my face now angry.

(1) (Reply)

Oritsefemi And Wife Celebrate Four Months Wedding Anniversary In A Romantic Way / Photos From Flavour’s All-white Cruise/album Listening Party / Beyoncé And Jay-z Step Out In Matching Workout Gear As They Hit Up The Gym (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.