Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Cutting Babies Hair From 3/5 Months, Does It Really Signifies Anything - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cutting Babies Hair From 3/5 Months, Does It Really Signifies Anything (1693 Views)

Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) / How Can One Get Out Of Fear? It's Really Killing Me, I Need Help. / Omg: 9-year-old Girl Survives After Falling From 3-storey Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cutting Babies Hair From 3/5 Months, Does It Really Signifies Anything by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
Good Evening Nairalanders, I have this question that's been bothering my mind for so long. cos it's becoming more and more rampant even in our present generation. it's about the idea of cutting Babies hairs (infants) between 3/5 Months. Does it signifies something e.g a custom or a traditional rite cos I will really love us to educate ourselves on this philosophy. Thanks
Re: Cutting Babies Hair From 3/5 Months, Does It Really Signifies Anything by greatwhite(m): 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
You can cut your baby's hair anytime you want. When you cut and what you do with the hair is up to u. Personally I believe you can leave the hair to protect the tender part of the skull of the new born. After the skull solidifies then you can cut.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

North Korea Fires A Ballistic missile That Flew Over Japan Leaving Residents Sca / New Music: 5alive || Loose Kaynon Feat Yungl & Tmxo / Three Best Paying States For NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.