Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Parable; In War With The Ghost (past, Present, Future) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Parable; In War With The Ghost (past, Present, Future) (367 Views)

46 Students Fainted While 1 Student Gave Up The Ghost At UNILOBAR CBT CENTRE / ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today / Serious War Looms In Osogbo As Technical College And OSO Engage In War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parable; In War With The Ghost (past, Present, Future) by xunnyt: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
[b][/b]

Parable: In war with a giant ghost. . He was walkin under the scroching of the sun, naked with his thought, he got no dress to wrap them up. His heart door was locked and his paths were blocked. Even in complete isolation, he never forgot the dream he had. . Roamed with purple lace; with an increased pace he took the scroll to his dream, lieing beneath the well of his heart. Like a veteran, he wrote his dream down with flowing bloods, which makes me remeber the vision of a man in seclusion. His dream went thus, . (spoken words). Olaoluwa sat in seclusion with his eyes opened he had a dream; . In my vision, I Olaoluwa, was being chased ’round by a pretty ghost who’s tallness, ain’t to be compared with Goliath. His left toe only will squeez the whole town of Ogbomoso to pieces. With a huge cutlass and a small sickle he chased me, ’round the lonely street of life. I, soon grew weary, tho I ran as far as my legs could carry me. In due time I was caught , I got no other choice than to surrender. He smashed my back to the ground and hurt me with the sicle he was bout to slay me with the huge cutlass, then I cried out saying, “who are you?”. His reply was terrfying he said, “I’m a ghost who you loved seeing, who you always anticipate to see”. He contd, “I’m the man that every man always think I’ll bring them goodluck but when they were hurt by tis small sickle they felt depressed and I slay them with the huge cutlass”. I was mouth agaped then he sum his words up, “you’ll never stay balancd with me if the sickle should hurt you”. He raised the cutlass to slay me down, but was interrupted by a swam of bee, who stood next to him, hymning melodiously to please his ear. On seeing him disturbed, I ran took his cutlass then slay him down after different cuts. I conquered!! . . Meaning of the parable; I Olaoluwa, stands for man, the lonely street is Life and the Giant represent The Future. The small Sickle never fails to represent the past that hurt while the cutlass stands for the huge present that can be use tn slay man down if the bee which stands for creatives fails to interrupts the giant. . . Be wise don’t let your past hurt you and dont be slayed by the present instead use your present in buildin creatives that will conquer the future. Thanks for reading.[right][/right]

http://gidizonline.com/parable-war-ghost-past-present-future/[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Parable; In War With The Ghost (past, Present, Future) by ipman412(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
Whao, thumps up. Whats a great write up!!

(1) (Reply)

Education Is The KEY But ASUU Is The PADLOCK - Discuss / Utme/direct Entry Admission Exercise For 2017/2018 Academic Session / Kwara Poly 2017 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.