Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Education Is The KEY But ASUU Is The PADLOCK - Discuss - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education Is The KEY But ASUU Is The PADLOCK - Discuss (368 Views)

Government Reaches An Agreement With Lecturers But ASUU Strike Continues / ASUU Is A Problem Of The Nigerian University System - Prof. Ochonnu / 7 Things Nigerian Students Can Do While ASUU Is On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Education Is The KEY But ASUU Is The PADLOCK - Discuss by viviangist: 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Is ASUU really the PADLOCK or the Government is ...?

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.com.ng/education-is-the-key-but-ASUU-is-the-padlock-discuss

cc - Lalasticlala

Re: Education Is The KEY But ASUU Is The PADLOCK - Discuss by Josephjnr(m): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
They are both padlocks.
Re: Education Is The KEY But ASUU Is The PADLOCK - Discuss by AnuoluwaAA: 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Don't let ASUU stop you, take matters into your hands.
NCITD-International-Trade-Scholarship
https://www.internationalscholarships.com/1717/NCITD-International-Trade-Scholarship
I found this online and thought to share but to avoid being misinformed or defrauded I advise you call anyone of these numbers. They've been really helpful.
+234903700092, +2349037000093
Re: Education Is The KEY But ASUU Is The PADLOCK - Discuss by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
lolz... funny title, it should rather be "education is the key but money is the padlock." My peers dey covenant uni and outside the country.

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Pricing On The Marketing Of Agricultural Produce In Enugu State / 5 Things Nigerian Students Can Do While ASUU Is On Strike / Job Offer For Online Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.