Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Daily Securities Tips - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daily Securities Tips (291 Views)

Closing Time, Gtbank Securities Beat Up Officer, Damaged His Iphone For Enquirie / Covid 19 Lockdown: Securities Drive Away Guest And Torture Celebrant / Ekwuluobia Securities Paraded Two Goat Thieves Yesterday In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Securities Tips by NosaH(m): 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
Kidnapping and hacking are one of the problems Nigerians are currently facing, with the high rate of poverty and inflation Kidnapping and hacking has been on increase size, in fact, it has increased in a geometric form...the securities agencies are really trying their possible best, some things still needs to be done individually.. in this article i will be discussing some securities tips, everyone should look into and be cautious of ..
1.Never engage in lengthy phone discussion on the Road..
2. Always follow your instinct, whenever you want to enter a bus
3.for those driving, make sure you pay attention to the car behind, beside and ahead of when driving, if you notice any funny movement, change your movement!!
4.give your child/ward a code or password, whenever a strange what to pick them from school or anywhere, the strange should provide the code before they can be released
5. Never use public WiFi for sensitive transactions most especially financial transactions "this one of the things I learn during my top programming classes "
6. Always endeavour to change your routine whether you are off to anywhere, most especially your office or school..
7. If possible don't discuss any financial transaction in the bus!!
8. If possible, add special characters to your social media password {&,%,} etc
9.Always tell someone where you are off to
10.Always move with your id ie. official I'd, school I'd even community id
11.Never go out immediately your generator goes off, try and check your surrounding before moving out from your doorstep.
12 let your social media password be dynamic, your fb password should be different form your yahoomail password, some hackers are sensitive when it comes to encrypting
13 don't open a link you are not sure, hackers are behavioural when it comes to thinking, immediately you open an hyperlink most especially on fb, you account gets controlled by another individual..
I hope you find these helpful, don't forget be security cautious..

Mr lalasticlala
NosaH

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Call To Change... / Bet9ja Agent Arrange His Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife / NBS Decries Increased Drug Abuse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.