Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Closing Time, Gtbank Securities Beat Up Officer, Damaged His Iphone For Enquirie - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Closing Time, Gtbank Securities Beat Up Officer, Damaged His Iphone For Enquirie (484 Views)

Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu / Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Closing Time, Gtbank Securities Beat Up Officer, Damaged His Iphone For Enquirie by Nairaobserver: 4:11pm On May 27, 2020
According to the Victim, Samuel Safo Boateng, He Wrote;

Today I was assaulted and humiliated @GTBankGhana Adum Branch by thugs who call themselves security men. My offense was entering the bank to make enquiries. I can’t make a long post here but I am shocked this is how the bank treats it’s customers.

I was at branch today to make an enquiry. Few minutes into 4pm. Banking hall's entrance was opened. A security man showed up to say banking hour was over. I explained politely I was locked up in another bank nearby and only needed information on Visa card so I prepare my documents for tomorrow. I added I lived outside the Greater Kumasi area. I said I'll be happy to speak to the schedule officer, outside.

He made me wash my hands. I made my way into the hall. Few steps away from him, I felt a violent hold of my shirt. Then a pull from behind.

I kept asking what the issue was. Before any answer came, another security man joined in and I landed on the floor.
Two men on me. No defence of mine could foil the attack. The assaulted continued unrestrained until a bank staff and passers-by came to my rescue.

For a bank as reputable as GT Bank to have thugs as security men is a "model mess". A broken phone, pains in my throat, ribs and back because a bank hired unprofessional, inhumane thugs as bank security!
I've done my civic duty of reporting this assault to the Police.

Time for banks to check who provide them security. Nobody must go through this humiliation in the hands of thugs for saving in a bank.

Nobody!!!
So what if these two thugs had coronavirus.���.

After some minutes, GTbank official quickly reach this man on social media and apologize on behalf of their security men.

Read More Below
Source
: https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/few-minutes-to-closing-time-gtbank.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Your Money In Case You Have Been Scammed / Policeman Goes Berserk, Kills Colleague, Injures Others In Shooting Spree / BREAKING: Rape: Monarch Buys Pepper Spray For Women In Iwoland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.