Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See (5353 Views)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Proverbs Of Otem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by Originakalokalo(m): 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
OtemAtum:

The bolded is the reason why I have never promised to help anyone publicly. How were you scammed, pls explain. I help people without seeing them, never scammed any. I don't need money for luxury but to help others and I get my money from legitimate business. If you're looking for a scammer in the name of Yahweh, contact 4evergod, aka Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme. That one can scam anything.

Now back to the discussion, I have never said that God isn't the origin of everyone, have I? My assertion is that Yahweh is a creature of this great GOD who made all things. Yahweh himself knows this and he can't deny the fact. All the struggle of the gods are done within themselves, God Almighty who created them don't strive for position because he is ALL. May the light of God open your inner eyes, ASE!

I like you. Really. I do.

But these things you say can make

God be angry with you.

You don't want to make enemy of the Holy Ghost.

Pls stop.

Please.

1 Like

Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by Originakalokalo(m): 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
OtemAtum:

The bolded is the reason why I have never promised to help anyone publicly. How were you scammed, pls explain. I help people without seeing them, never scammed any. I don't need money for luxury but to help others and I get my money from legitimate business. If you're looking for a scammer in the name of Yahweh, contact 4evergod, aka Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme. That one can scam anything.

Now back to the discussion, I have never said that God isn't the origin of everyone, have I? My assertion is that Yahweh is a creature of this great GOD who made all things. Yahweh himself knows this and he can't deny the fact. All the struggle of the gods are done within themselves, God Almighty who created them don't strive for position because he is ALL. May the light of God open your inner eyes, ASE!

You may not have scammed anyone.

But you are deceiving the souls of the People.

Gullible ones.

God doesn't want any soul to perish.

Pls stop.

The holy Spirit is not happy with you.

1 Like

Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by OtemAtum: 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Originakalokalo:

I like you. Really. I do.

But these things you say can make

God be angry with you.

You don't want to make enemy of the Holy Ghost.

Pls stop.
Please.
kikiki, the things I say will only help u and thousands others check their life deeply and detect the falsehood of their god Yahweh before it is too late. Don't worry, even you will still start asking your god questions and he won't answer you in truth. It's a matter of time, Yahweh will become a forgotten issue among many generations.
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by OtemAtum: 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
Chapter Seventy
1. Now while Ajuze was in the midst of cleansing his land off superstitions and fables, Unchere the son of Okuni entered Uvo land. For all the lands which he had entered did regard him as a god, worshipping him.
2. And when he entered Uvo with the monkeys and baboons, the homos were very surprised. And they could not imagine how a homo could have monkeys and baboons as friends.
3. And Unchere wondered how the homos of Uvo did not bow down to him to worship him. And he said, I the god of all wildlifes have come to your land. And you have not shown respect to me.
4. Do I not have the power to command thousands of wild animals to your land? And they shall consume your land to the ground.
5. Now a youth named Obusa went close to him and said, we do not believe in superstitions in this land. For we know that a homo is capable of doing great things, but it is not to the extent whereby we fear such homo.
6. For if you have the power to command the wild animals to this place, you would have come with them from the start. And a lion would have been hung on your neck instead of a monkey.
7. And snakes and leopards should have been your companions instead of baboons.
8. Is it not possible to tame animals? Yes it is possible, but that does not make you greater than us in any way. For we have our own abilities here too. For we could sing and make your monkeys dance to our melody.
9. And we could dance so much that some sicknesses could be removed from the body of the sick. So you are not greater than us in any way.
10. And Unchere stood still and watched how the youths spoke against his boasting. Now those who followed him from other lands to Uvo said, keep quiet, for you have incurred the wrath of our god.
11. And if you do not bow down to him, he shall send down thunder and lightning upon you. Now Ezami said, how many times have you seen him bring down thunder and lightning? And they said, he has told us how he destroyed a whole land with thunder and lightning before.
12. And the youths said, we do not work on hearsay in this land but we do our things by experience. We do not believe mere words of mouth but we respect doing and seeing. Now let him do that even now. And this is a dry season, therefore we shall not doubt his power if he brings down thunder and lightning at this time.
13. Now when Unchere had looked at them steadfastly, he turned around and said to his followers, let us depart. And they followed him.
14. And the youths and children of the land sang after him, saying, another deceiver is here. He has come for our sheep. He has come for our cowries. He has come for our food.
15. We are not foolish in Uvo, neither are we blind. We think ahead of the deceivers. We send them away before they capture our minds with lies.
16. When Ajuze heard what the youths of his land had done, he was glad. And he said, the gate of superstitions is shut and there is no time for the worship of the never seen ones.
17. Our ancestors are enough for us, for only them have we seen. And the histories of them has been passed to us from them. And we tell their stories without exaggerations.
18. The story of Okehi who left the homos of Takumi do we know. The story of Ota also. And that of Okatawa his son is known to us. And we know Aduvo the father of the king.
19. But a man with many monkeys we know not. His stories are not good for our ears and we do not accept him. The homo who came with a black egg also, saying that it was the egg of the witches. But we make jest of him and said that he should go back to his land.
20. If the youths of the land continually speak against every strange and exaggerated demonstrations, the land shall remain rid off superstitions and lies.
21. Therefore do not leave extortioners alone when they tell exaggerated stories to make your minds submissive so that they might suck dry your resources. But cry against their lies. And they shall be subdued in the end.
22. I have declared this land a land of zero regard for the lies of the priests, therefore let everyone use his own head to think deep. But let the law of the land be upheld.
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by OtemAtum: 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
Originakalokalo:

You may not have scammed anyone.

But you are deceiving the souls of the People.

Gullible ones.

God doesn't want any soul to perish.

Pls stop.

The holy Spirit is not happy with you.

I am telling the truth to souls and I can bet my life on it that when they all die, they shall discover my truth and say OTEM IS TRUTH!
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by Originakalokalo(m): 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
OtemAtum:

I am telling the truth to souls and I can bet my life on it that when they all die, they shall discover my truth and say OTEM IS TRUTH!

You are Otem. A god.

And you can bet your LIFE.

Meaning you will die one day.

Lol.
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by OtemAtum: 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
Originakalokalo:

You are Otem. A god.

And you can bet your LIFE.

Meaning you will die one day.

Lol.

Yes, my physical body will die one day but my soul will continue to live in the inner universe except if I seek reincarnation.

Wait o, do you mean you don't know that you are also a god?
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by OtemAtum: 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
Chapter Seventy-one
1. In the days of Adiku the son of Ajuze as king , there was a homo of the land of Uvo. And his name was Akutehi. And Akutehi was one who loved to go from land to land to see and learn the language which they spoke.
2. And Akutehi himself did not know the intent for which he did so. And he left his house in Uvo and went towards the north side. And Akutehi came to a land at the west of the ancient kingdom of Okerune.
3. And the things which they performed in the land was totally different from that which they did in Uvo. For they ate lizards and forbade the eating of snails. And the snails were worshipped as their gods.
4. And every family had a garden for snails. And they went into the gardens to make their prayers known daily. And whenever they had had anything which they prayed about, they went to tell the snails some words of thanks.
5. Now in the day when Akutehi entered the land, he saw that there were many snails in the land. And he took many of them so that he might cook them for food. And he was caught with them.
6. And the homos asked what he would do with the snails. And he said that he was going to boil them and eat them. And they took him to the king of the land named Odimai. And the king said, I Odimai the king of Mai this day declare that you should be killed. For no one who tamper with the gods go free.
7. And they took hold of Akutehi to kill him. And Akutehi said, I am the one who created the snails whom you worship. And the ones which I have packed together to eat are the disobedient ones among them.
8. Now when Akutehi had said so, they feared him, for they had had that no one had blasphemed their gods before without a consequence. For they were all taught by their grandparents that all those who had spoken against the snails as gods died immediately by great lightning.
9. Now when they awaited lightning to strike Akutehi down, they did not see any. And they fell before their faces and worshipped him. And Akutehi said, I am the creator of the gods. Now I shall be in charge of all the gardens of snails which you have made.
10. So Akutehi watched over all the gardens of snails. And he said to them, I have created thousands of snails, therefore go and pick them and bring them into the gardens.
11. Now every month, Akutehi went into the west to sell the snails. And he made houses in the west from the riches which he had. And the homos of the land did not know what he did.
12. And Akutehi said, the ignorance of the ignorant people is an advantage to the learned. And he who made himself a god over the gods they worship shall be seen as a greater god indeed.
13. Now a homo of the land began to reason deep. And he spoke suddenly against Akutehi the god of the snails. And they took him to Akutehi , saying, he spoke against you. For he said that he dreamt a dream and knew that himself is a god.
14. And Akutehi said, he has blasphemed, therefore bring him to me. For no one speaks against the gods and live. And when the homo called Ehimi came before Akutehi , he called him to a secret place and said, I shall spare you, for you have suddenly awoken from your delusion.
15. And Ehimi said, why do you deceive my people like this? And Akutehi said, it was not intentional, for to protect my life did I do it. And I got even a better treat. For when I came into the land, they worship snails as their gods.
16. And I had gathered many snails to cook and eat. And they would have killed me if I had not said to them that I was the creator of the snails. And they thought that I blasphemed their gods, waiting that a mischief would befall me for saying so, according to the stories which they had been told.
17. Now Ehimi, tell me, how did you think beyond everyone in this village, such that you called yourself a god also? And Ehimi said, I have been thinking about it for a long time. For I imagined in myself the slowness of the snails.
18. And I went to study them. And after I have looked closely at them, how they do things. I compared them with human babies. For they drooled and excreted anywhere without care. And they crawled like babies and hid in their shells.
19. And I thought within me, saying, these things are of less intelligence than myself, how then are they gods over me? And I slept in my thought and saw an unknown being before me. And when I asked if snails are truly gods, he said, why do you bother about the snails? Ask about yourself whether you are a god or not.
20. And I said, am I a god? And he said, what meaning do you give as god? And I said, he who create is a god. And he said to me, you have potentials to create, therefore you are a god.
21. And the snail is also a god, for it creates also. And nothing that exists is not a god by the virtue of creation. So do not bother over the godhood of any god. For everything is God, because their is nothing which does not create a mystery. And whatever creates mystery is a god.
22. Now Akutehi said, you have spoken deep things and we shall keep it secret. For the business of snails which I do shall be ended if everyone in the land becomes conscious of their own godhood.
23. Now Ehimi, I shall send you to my land Uvo to become a trader of snails there. And you shall collect the snails which I shall bring and sell them there. For the land of Uvo is hard and they have only few snails there.
24. So Akutehi sent Ehimi to his land Uvo. And he became a dealer in snails there.
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by OtemAtum: 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
Chapter Seventy-Two
1. Now when the father and mother of Akutehi came for the dead body of Ehimi so that they could bury it, Akutehi said to them, how do you expect the dead body of your child to be available? For fire fell from the sky and burnt him to ashes. For no one can offend the gods who are the intermediary between you and me and go freely.
2. And they demanded the ashes of their son. And Akutehi went and burnt a goat to ashes. And he gave them in a leaf which he had rolled together. And they took the ashes to a river and poured it away.
3. Now Ehimi was the only child of his parents. And they came daily into the gardens of snails to request another child, saying, O our gods, hear us and give us a child which is not rebellious.
4. And Akutehi knew the prayers which they made daily. And when they came again to the garden, he came to them and said, I know your desire, for the gods have brought your requests to me.
15. Therefore you shall get your desire. For I shall give your child to you whole. And he shall not even come as a new baby as you requested, but as old as he should be shall you see him.
16. And they fell before Akutehi and wept, saying, great God, the creator of the gods, show to us our son according to your speech.
17. And Akutehi took them out of the land secretly. And he brought them to Uvo, to the house of Ehimi where he kept snails. And he said, here is your son. For he is made whole as I have said.
18. And he is a god in this land. Now stay with him henceforth.
19. Now when the homos of the land did not see the father and mother of Ehimi anymore, Akutehi told them that they had been swallowed whole by the earth because they did not keep the mouth of their son shut when he blasphemed.
20. Now great fear fell upon the homos of the land. And they treated snails with great care.
21. Now the name of the land before was Ipere, but Akutehi renamed it Onirepa. And Akutehi married all the beautiful ladies of the land, saying, the beautiful things of your land are mine.
22. And they worshipped him until he was very old. And he declared to them, saying, I have reincarnated myself in my first child Asuku. And he shall continue to be the king of Onirepa. But I shall go totally into the sky forever.
23. Obey him and do all your things slowly like the snails. Don't think to be wiser than the snails, which are your gods. Remember that all they who did not fear the snails died of thunder, according to all the stories which your ancestors have told you.
24. Remember also the case of Ehimi and his family. For he was burnt to ashes when fire fell upon him from the sky. And his parents were swallowed whole by the earth. Therefore let no youth attempt to think himself wiser than the snails who are my intermediaries. For while you think such things, calamities shall befall you. And you shall die a shameful death.
25. Ask of Asuku and he shall tell you what to do and what you should not do.
26. Now Akutehi returned to the land of Uvo, for he had said, I shall not die in the land of ignorance and foolishness. But in a land of wisdom and intelligence shall I die and be buried in the soil of intelligence.
27. And he came to join Ehimi again in Uvo. And he was very rich.
28. Now Asuku and some of his brothers continued the business of snails which their father had delivered to them. And they knew the truth, for their father had told them. And they were worshipped by the homos of that land.
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by OtemAtum: 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
Chapter Seventy-Three
1. A stranger entered the land of Uvo at the eleventh year of the reign of Adiku. And he said, I have heard that you homos of this land believe that all things of magic are physical and not from the gods.
2. And you believe that they could be explained physically by critical thinking. Now I, Itape have come to let you know that the gods rule over everything on earth. And we homos do not have a say in the affairs of the earth.
3. Now the king heard of it and said, I shall give your a chance to prove that your gods can move things in our physical world. For so gave we the baboon homo a chance to prove his power, but he departed in shame. And the homo who came with snakes wrapped around his body failed also. For we discovered their tricks immediately. Now we shall give you chance also, maybe if you can prove yourself, we shall reconsider believing in all our neglected superstitions.
4. Now Itape went with the homos of Uvo to the base of the rock of Uvo before noon. And he said, I shall call on the gods and they shall send down whatever I have thought of in my mind.
5. And Itape went to the base of the rock, just a little while before noon. And he made his incantations. And a long rope came down. And everyone was surprised.
6. And at another day, Itape made incantations and a snake came down, being tied with a rope.
7. Now the homos of Uvo had almost believed Itape until a youth had said, I have noticed that the things you request in your mind often come down when it is noon. Now let the time be changed to the evening. And let us see if your gods also answer you in the evening.
8. And Itape said, you cannot dictate the time for the gods. They shall only answer at noon.
9. Now the homo went and told the king, saying, the sun that comes to the centre of the head is a signal to the being on the rock to let something down from the top of the rock. Therefore let the king send some homos to climb the rock and check if they shall see anyone above it.
10. So a great while before noon, the king sent some rock climbers to climb to the top of the rock and search for any who had hidden over it.
11. And so they climbed and found no homo on it. And while they waited on the rock, they saw a homo climbing it. And they took the bag which he had on his back. And he had the things which he would let down from the rock in his bag.
12. Now Itape came again to the base of the rock with the homos of Uvo. And when it was time when the things should be let down, he made his incantations, but nothing was let down.
13. And he continued under the sun to make incantations, but nothing came down. And the homos said, your god is dead. Or else he should have sent something down like before.
14. Now while Itape sweated under the sun, the homos of Uvo began to climb down the rock with the homo whom they had caught above it.
15. And they came to where the people were gathered. And they said, this is the god who send down things to Itape. Now check and see if this god is different from we homos. And Itape was ashamed.
16. Now Adiku the king said, the gods who physically perform wonders on earth are the same as the homos. For if there are gods, they keep only to their own realms. And the homos are the only ones who perform all the actions on earth.
17. Now the disbelief in superstitions in the land of Uvo became more pronounced than ever before. For they had been able to unravel all the mysteries of magic done in their land.
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by OtemAtum: 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
Chapter Seventy-Four
1. In the fifteenth year of Adiku as king, there was a great battle in Ida. For the Ebirites and the Igalites had begun to have unsettled disputes. And the friendship between them had gone sour. And it was no more like in the days when Oricha and Kaka were friends.
2. And the Igalites said, Ida is our traditional land, and we have allowed you to come and dwell in it. Why then do you argue so much with us, saying, the Ohinoyi must be the ruler of Ida?
3. For we have our kings in Atta before your arrival to our land.
4. Now the Ebirites said, the land of Ida has no owner, for as you came to settle here, so also have we come to settle in it. And it is both for us and for you. And none of us have sole claim over it.
5. Now the quarrel between the Igalites and the Ebirites in Ida became tough so much that they hated to help one another. And they burnt houses and did all manner of things which were not befitting humans.
6. And the Igalites said, the Ebirites of our land must go. And they began to enter the houses of whoever was an Ebirite to kill him.
7. Now there was a homo whose name was Adaji who was an Igalite. And his wife was an Ebirite whose name was Enyohunene. And Adaji had three best friends who went with him to one place and the other.
8. And he bought palmwine for them and gave them bush meat for free. Now the names of the friends of Adaji were Olopaluwa, Adaji and Anoko. And they were like brothers.
9. And they loved also the wives of one another. And the wife of Adaji often cook food for the friends of his husband and served them whenever they had come to visit her. And there was no day they had come to the house that he would not entertain them.
10. Now when there was tribal conflict, the three friends of Adaji lost their minds and remembered Adaji to kill his wife. And the namesake of Adaji said to the other two, let us go to the house of Adaji and attack his wife. For she is also an Ebirite.
11. So they went to the house of Adaji, saying provide your wife so that we could kill her. For she is an Ebirite also. And Adaji said, are you out of your minds already? Why do you come for Enyohunene my wife who often takes care of you?
12. And they pushed Adaji aside and went to seek after his wife. And they found her in the place where she had hid. And they hit their sticks on her until she had no soul in her. And they rejoiced for the deed.
13. And Adaji went to see his wife, but he found her dead.
14. And Adaji wept greatly, for she was pregnant for four months. And she had waited without a child for ten years before.
15. And Adaji wept greatly and said, is there anything as dark as tribalism? It is the blindfold which turns the whole into a blind homo. And it is the maddest of all madness.
16. The mighty fall because of tribalism and a nation cannot develop when it is in excessive tribalism. Destruction and captivity is the portion of a land where ethnicity and tribalism is common.
17. How can Ida develop when we hate our brothers so much? Ojo and Ohomorihi are from the same source and we are not separate.
18. Do not die in vain O Enyohunene. Let your spirit speak into the souls of the future homos who shall occupy the lands around Ida. Let them know and see the foolishness in killing one another because of the difference in tongue.
19. If we kill only because we have different tongues, what shall it be like if we have different skins also?
20. Now Adaji kept quiet and went to sleep.
21. Now in the same day, in the evening, the three homos came to his house when their heads had settled down. And they said to him, Adaji, come and buy palmwine for us as before. For the battle is now over.
22. And Adaji kept silent. And when they had waited for about an hour, they departed because he did not say a word to them.
23. Now for a week they came seeking Adaji to give them the things which they benefitted from him. And when he did not respond, they remembered Enyohunene his wife. For she had never ceased to cook for them whenever they had come to see her.
24. And Anoko said, we have hindered our source of refreshment. And we go hungry now, for Adaji no more speak to us, neither does his wife. And we know what we have done now, for that which covered our eyes has left us now.
25. So did the three friends of Adaji lose their friendship with him because of their tribalism. And Adaji left Ida after a year and went up towards the land of Ochirezote which had been renamed Irezote after the departure of the Eshovonese.
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by OtemAtum: 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
Chapter Seventy-Five
1. A day came in Ida when Achimi the heir of Atta Edegbo went to his farm. And a snake struck him suddenly.
2. And Achimi cried for help. Now an Ebirite hunter who saw him came to the place where Achimi cried out in pain. And he ignored the cry of Achimi while he searched for the snake.
3. And the poison of the snake got to the heart of Achimi. And he went cold and died. Now the Ebirite hunter found the snake and killed it. And he saw all the yams which Achimi had harvested.
4. And he carried the sack of Achimi and put the snake which he had killed into it and left. Now a homo named Apayi saw the thing which the hunter did from his own farm, for it was close by.
5. And he went and told Atta Edegbo the father of the dead prince. Now the Atta was grieved. And he said, let the Ebirites present all their hunters for them to be checked. And when the Otaru of the Ebirites heard it, he said, we shall not provide any of our hunters to you.
6. For when you do worse things and we demand to see those who offended, you did not also provide them.
7. And the Atta said, it is my prince who is the one killed. And he who saw the hunter who killed has testified. Now the Otaru replied saying, the hunter did not kill him, but a snake did so.
8. Now if a snake has killed the heir to your throne, this is an omen of more evil to come upon you Atta. For your hands are not clean. Now when the Atta heard that which was spoken by the mouth of the Otaru of the Ebirites, he said to his homos, prepare to fight.
9. And they attacked the Ebirites with catapults and heavy stones and animal bones which they used for weapons. And they also fought with sand and granites. And the number of the Ebirites who died were three hundred and fifteen.
10. And the Ebirites also came together and attacked the Igalites. And about two hundred and seven homos of the Igalites died also.
11. And for the space of five years, the bloody battle of the Ebirites and the Igalites did not cease. And no one could put an end to their wars. And the land of Ida became a dangerous place to stay.
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by OtemAtum: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
Chapter Seventy-Seven
1. Now Adaji returned to the Igalites and said, what is the reason why we hate the Ebirites? And they said, have you not heard the histories which our parents passed to us? Do you not know how they have been very unfriendly to us?
2. Now Adaji said, I have heard it, but that was the histories of past things. Can we not turn history around for the homos of the future? Is it impossible for us to reconcile and make peace?
3. And they said, you are mad Adaji. How shall we go against the instructions of our ancestors? They began the bad blood and we must sustain it. For our fathers shall not be pleased with us if we allow the bad blood to end.
4. Now Adaji said, this is not true. For even our ancestors which that they could return to make amends of all the wrongs they have done to the earth. For tribalism and ethnicity is not the wish of our mother, earth.
5. Now tell me, in what way are you different from the Ebirites? You have two eyes and one mouth and one head, and the same have they also. And you have two hands and two legs and a navel, which they have also.
6. So why do you think we are different from them? And even if you think that we are different, does it matter that we cannot interact with one another?
7. The cat and the dog can be friends. So also are the chickens and the duck. They are different animals, but we are the same homoerectuses, but we make ourselves enemies. This is not good.
8. Now the homos said, we are different even in the tribal marks we make on our faces and in the manner of behaviour. For an Ebirite can never have a good behaviour, no matter how or where he is brought up.
9. When Adaji heard it, he cried out, saying, keep quiet! For it is bad to say what you do not know. I am indeed an Ebirite by birth. And I thought within myself, let me go close to the Igalites and make friends with them one on one. Then shall I know if the negative stories I have been told about the Igalites from childhood are true.
10. Then I approached some Igalites, saying, let us be friends. And they said to me, leave this place, for we do not want you to spoil us. For you Ebirites are evil inside out. And there is nothing good about anyone of you.
11. And when I returned home, I asked my parents, saying, is it true that there is nothing good about our character? And he said, do not be foolish my child. For we are good people, but only the Igalites are full of evil. And it is bad to associate with evil.
12. Therefore keep your distance from them. For they are full of wickedness and evil.
13. Now a day came when there was serious battle of the Ebirite and the Igalites that my father went and fought hard with the Igalites. And he was killed. And my mother died shortly after.
14. And they left only us, the children upon the earth. For we were three brothers. And when Akavo departed Ida, my two elder brothers said, follow us to the land where Akavo shall lead us. And I refused, saying, I shall remain in this land to see how to end the bad blood of the Ebirites and the Igalites which had begun in ages.
15. And they left me behind and followed Akavo. Then I said, I do not want to be treated by the Igalites like a stranger upon the land of Ida. Therefore I shall take a sharp thorn and make the tribal marks of the Igalites upon my face.
16. And I did so and came close to the places here in Ida where the Igalites occupy in multitude. And I wore rags so that I may appear as if I am incomplete in the head. And I walked round the land for two years, listening to the teasinss and the manner the Igalites speak.
17. And they came around me and played with me, for I amused them a lot. And a homo named Ache, being a very gentle and good lady, began to feed me daily. And she spoke with me more than every other person.
18. And I began to love her so much. And I said in my mind, it is time to reveal myself in my real handsomeness. For I know how to speak the language of the igalites already. So I went and shaved my dirty dreadlocks and my beards.
19. And I applied ointment on my body. And I was like a very handsome homo of Igala. And I went to the place where I often dwelt, among the slums. And I saw Ache coming there to seek me so that she might feed me with ogidigbo which she had wrapped in a forijobu.
20. And she did not see me in the place where I dwelt, but my dirty hair and beards did she see. And she feared that the ritualistic had come for me and had killed me.
21. And she wept. And when she came to the town again, I went close to her, but she did not recognise me. For I did not look like the mad homo in any way. For all the blackness of my body and the rottenness of my teeth have I watched away.
22. And my fair skin was made fresh and shiny with ointment.
23. Now I began to go close to Ache and she did not know that I am one with the mad homo. And she always felt disturbed. And when I asked her why, she said, the mad homo whom I always take care of has been kidnapped for ritual by the Ebirites.
24. And I said to her, how do you know that it is the Ebirites who came to kidnap and kill him? And she said, they are all evil. And they can do such thing.
25. And I said, why do you hate the Ebirites so much like this? Will you cease to speak evil of them if you get married to one of them? And Ache said, may our ancestors forbid that I marry an Ebirite.
26. For I would rather marry a mad man instead of an Ebirite.
27. Now Ache became my wife unknowingly. And when she was my wife for twelve months, I told her that I am an Ebirite. And she was very shocked. And I said, will you reject me now and go for another homo? I was not Adaji from birth but Adajinege.
28. Now make your choice, for I am an Ebirite who has come into the midst of the Igalites to prove them wrong in the mentality of their minds. For they say that all Ebirites are evil. And the ladies of Igala forbid to marry the men of Ebir.
29. Now also, the mad homo whom you give food in the slum is me. And I did this so that I could come close to the Igalites to learn their language properly. And I made the tribal mark of the Igalites on my face so that I could be accepted. For I know that even the mad homos of every land are not totally cast away and hated as a tribe hates another tribe.
30. Now Ache wept and felt ashamed. And she changed her thought concerning me and my people. And she alone knows that I am not an Igalite but an Ebirite until this moment which I tell you this story.
31. Now when the friends of Adaji(Adajinege) had heard all that he told them, they were speechless. And none of them could raise a finger to hurt him because they still saw him as one of them. And they had loved him so much for many years.
32. And they stood by Adaji(Adajinege) to tell other Igalites his story and to make them change their mentality towards the Ebirites. And Adaji(nege) went to many and said, your choice today shall determine how the future of our land shall be.
33. For a land full of tribalism shall be resistant to development, because no rich and intelligent soul shall seek to dwell in a place where there is tribal war often. Therefore let the Ebirites and the Igalites be one.
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by OtemAtum: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
Chapter Seventy-Eight
1. Now Adaji(nege) and Ache had their first child. And they named her Adama, saying, let both tribes in Ida come together as one. And they invited the Ebirites to the naming ceremony of their baby.
2. And they were the first among the two tribes to invite the two tribes to a feast. And when the Ebirites came, they were well entertained. And they danced together, an Ebirite and an Igalite.
3. And they celebrated till the next day.
4. Now when they had their second baby, they named the child Abalaka, saying, let our agreement remain as we said. For there shall no more be ethnicity or tribalism in the land.
5. And they had a feast together again as before. But some homos were already displeased at the good Union of the two tribes.
6. Now Adaji(nege) and his wife received many attacks from the bad homos of the land. And they made them suffer so much. And Ache his wife began to complain greatly.
7. And she said, that which you have embarked upon is what no homo of the land had done successfully. And you also put your head into it. Now see how they attack us and burnt our things.
8. And Adaji(nege) said, we cannot say that we shall not do good because we shall be paid with evil. For the end of it is what matters and not the process. For a firewood shall glow when it's fire has quenched.
9. Now Ache said, find time for me also, for you have been neglecting me your wife to marry your campaign against tribalism. And when you return, you are always tired to perform your marital role. And this is not good for our marriage.
10. Now take your rest for a while and let those who have been changed by your campaign continue to Herald it. For I have need of another child.
11. And Adaji(nege) listened to his wife. And he made her pregnant again. And they had a child.
12. And they named their third child Achagba, saying, we have dedicated our first two children to the land to fix our ethnic problems, now let this be a bond to fix our own marriage which is splitting apart.
13. Now after the birth of Achagba, Adaji(nege) became a chief. And he made sure the Ebirites and the Igalitss were united all the days of his life. However, there were some homos of Ebir and Igala whose hard heart and fixed minds were impossible to turn around.
14. And these continued to hate the other tribe, passing the bad histories of the past to their children and children's children still. But there was relative peace in the land, because of Adaji(nege) and his friends.
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by OtemAtum: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
Chapter Seventy-Nine
1. The homos of Ebir who departed from Ida journeyed towards the place which Akavo was leading them. And they came to the place which he had told them about.
2. Now they began to make houses in the place. And they cleared the bush and began to farm on it. And some of them became hunters also.
3. Now after the Ebirite had settled upon the land, a homo came with about five hundred homos from Ebilo. And he said, I came to this place a year before to see this land. And I went back to Ebilo to bring my people to this place.
4. But you have occupied this place already. What shall we do now?
5. And the homos of Ebir began to shout as if they would attack Amuri, the homo from Ebilo, but Akavo calmed them down. And he said, it is not a hard thing. For we can let you live among us, but you shall not dwell in our spare houses. But you shall make your own houses by yourselves.
6. And Amuri and his people said, let us dwell in your own houses temporarily while we construct our own. And we shall give you whatever you call the price.
7. And Akavo said, give to us fifty cattle and a calabash full of cowries. And we shall let you stay in our spare huts until you are through with making your own houses.
8. Now Akavo collected the things given to them by the Ebilonese. And he shared them equally among the families of Ebir in the land.
9. Now when the homos of Amuri had settled in the land, some homos came from Ebilo to attack the land. And Amuri went to meet them. And he said to them in his tongue, am I not your brother?
10. For I have come here to dwell because the land of Ebilo was already getting crowded. And I went and announced my departure to all the fifteen families who are my relatives. And ten of these extended families followed me.
11. Now when the Ebilonese had heard the words of Amuri, they left them in peace. And Akavo was glad, saying, it is good that we accommodated you in our land. For because of constant war did we leave Ida. And it shall not be good to begin this land also with war.
12. Now Akavo said, all the things which we collected from you before we allowed you to dwell temporarily in our structures, we shall give them back to you.
13. So Akavo requested for the things which he had shared equally among the Ebirites and they returned them back in form of their equivalence. For they returned three goats for a cattle where the cattle had been eaten.
14. And they returned the cowries also.
15. And the Amurites from Ebilo dwelt together in unity with the Ebirites from Ida whom Akavo led to the land.
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by OtemAtum: 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
Chapter Eighty-One
1. A homo of Edoma named Onogu entered the land of Uvo with a white pigeon on his shoulder. And his hair was long so much that it was sweeping the earth as he walked. And he went to meet with the king, whose name was Otori. And he said, I have come to cleanse your land from every form of spiritual vices.
2. And Otori said, we do not have any spiritual vices in this land. For we do not accept superstitions over the use of our heads and hearts to reason things deeply. Therefore we have no need of you.
3. Now Onogu said Aleku, the great spirit of our land has sent me to the land to to clean it up. For this land is filthy and if it is not made clean now, there shall be many evil occurrences taking place in it.
4. When Otori heard him, he said, we do not need your cleansing, for we have done the greatest cleansing before in the days of Ajuze, the son of Aduvo whom the homos of Isoha called by the name Fadile.
5. For the greatest cleansing that can be performed in a place is the cleansing off superstitions and invented lies of the priests and medicine men.
5. Now return and tell Aleku that we do not have need of his cleansing. For we are already clean in our heads and in the manner of our thoughts.
6. Now Onogu said, if you do not allow the cleansing, you shall regret when evil things shall begin to happen to your land. And you shall send for me, for you know where to find me.
7. And Onogu departed Uvo the same day.
8. Now a young Eshovonese homo went to bath in one of the rivers of Uvo three days after. And he sank and died. And the thing was a very bad news to the homos of the land, because no one had died before in any of the rivers of Uvo.
9. Now some came to the king and said, tell us, is this not a fulfillment to the saying of that starter who came the week before? And Otori said, this is a coincidence, for we know how possible coincidences could happen.
10. Now after three days, a little girl was missing. And when her body was found, it had no head on it. And the homos of the land went everyone to the Onuvo, saying, this is not strange anymore.
11. For the homo said it and it is happening so. Is this not the time to begin making sacrifices to the gods? For we have neglected this practice for a long time now, since the days of our near ancestors.
12. And the gods must be angry at us for neglecting their sacrifice. Now let us call the medicine homo from Edoma to come with Aleku his power and clean up the land.
13. Now Otori fell out of favour in the eyes of the homos of Uvo because he had refused to believe that the land was cursed. And he dismissed the crowd, saying, let us watch out once again if there shall occur anything for us to reason that the land is cursed indeed.
14. Now two days after, when some young homos gathered to play under the moon, some unknown homos dressed like masquerades came suddenly and took five of them away. And when the king heard it, he said, now the homos of the land shall not take it lightly with me.
15. And they shall soon be here in a short while to make their anger known, now I shall send for Onogu immediately, or else this people shall tear the palace apart.
16. Now while the king spoke, the homos of the land came in multitude and began to sing, we will not accept it, we will not take it. Let Otori come down from the throne. We will not accept it.
17. And they held up sticks and branches of trees and all manner of things as they sang.
18. Now when the servants of the king went to debar them, they pushed them aside and continued to come close to the palace.
19. Now the king came out to them and they screamed at him. And the king shouted, silence! And he said, I have heard your protest and I shall grant your request. I have sent for Onogu already to come and begin the cleansing.
20. Now when Onogu came, he said to the king, I have told you before by the spirit of Alegu that you shall soon send for me. Now that which I said have come to pass.
21. Now Onogu began the cleansing of Uvo land. And he went round the land, inviting the gods into it. And Otori the king was sad, because the introduction of the gods shall bring again superstitions which all his ancestors had rejected.
22. Now Onogu demanded ten cows, fifty pieces of cowries, a human sacrifice, five virgins and ten white male cook to carry out the cleansing fully.
23. And all the things which he requested were granted.
24. Now on the fourth day of the cleansing, when the masquerades which Onogu brought into the land shall perform their dances around the hunch-backed homo who was chosen for the sacrifice, a young girl of about the age of eleven years came close to the palace and insisted on seeing the king.
25. And the servants of the King refused him audience, but she remained and wept. And when the king heard about it, he said, let her come in.
26. Now the name of the young girl was Uzomi, who was the granddaughter of Ezami; and Ezami was the homo who unraveled the mystery of a large stone seen inside a gourd in the days of Ajuze, the grandfather of Onuvo Otori.
27. Now when Otori saw her, he asked, saying, what is the matter, young girl? And she said, I have a mystery to unravel. And the king said, speak and I shall hear you. And the young girl said, all the evil things which has happened to our land are done by the masquerades which Onogu has brought.
28. And the king said, how do you know this? And she said, I was with my friends playing together in the farm until I went a little away from them to excrete.
29. And when I returned, I did not see any of my friends anymore. And I saw some hand bands and a wig on that spot and I went to hide them at the base of a tree.
30. And only two of my friends escaped the hands of those who came to attack them. And they told everyone in the land that they were attacked by ghosts, but I wondered and said in my mind, ghosts with wigs and hand bands are not different from a homo.
31. Now O king, I have observed and I can say that the handbands and the wig which I saw are the same as the ones worn by these masquerades. For I perceive that when my friends were struggling to escape from their hands during the attack, they did pull out these things.
32. Now when the king heard it, he was shocked to the bone. And his body vibrated. Now they sent for him to come and give his consent to the killing of the hunchbacked homo before they would kill him for sacrifice.
33. And the king said, hold it first, for there is something I must check out before the sun goes to the west. And the king chose three homos to follow Uzomi to the place where she said that she kept the handbands and the wig.
34. And they saw those things where she had laid them. And they brought them before the king. And the king said, look at these things, O Onogu and tell if you know what they are. And Onogu said, they are the wig and the handbands of my masquerades. How do you get them?
35. And Otori the king said, surely your masquerades are responsible for all the misfortunes which has befallen our land. And he brought Uzomi to speak about the thing which she told him before. And she spoke in their presence.
36. And Onogu and all his masquerades were arrested, for the masquerades were stripped of their masks and costumes. And they confessed that Onogu indeed sent them to commit all the evil things which had happened to the Uvonese; the drowning of the young boy who sent to bath in the river, the cutting away of the head of a little girl whose body was found headless and the taking away of the five homos of Uvo land.
37. And when the king asked where the five homos whom they had kidnapped were, they said, we have sold them to slavery to a homo in the west. And they mentioned the name of that homo whom they had sold them to.
38. Now the king ordered for the execution of Onogu and his masquerades. And they set Onogu and all his masquerades on fire. And they died, being burnt to ashes.
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by OtemAtum: 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
Chapter Eighty-Two
1. Now when the homos of the land had seen what had happened, they felt guilty. And they had a meeting among themselves. And they said, let us go soberly to the king and apologise to him.
2. And let us seek his forgiveness. For we have hurt him.
3. So about three hundred homos came soberly to the king and fell before his feet with weeping. And they said, O king Otori, son of Adiku the great king, grandson of Ajuze the king full of stunts and the the great grandson of Aduvo, the wise king, we know that we have offended you in the matter of the homo of Edoma who came into the land.
4. We forced you to accept that which your great grandparents rejected. Forgive us and accept our apology.
5. We have offended the Oracle, we have taken decisions into our own hands. We were blinded by tricks and we allowed our emotions to overwhelm us.
6. O Otori, we have no Oracle to consult but you. We have no shrine to visit but your place.
7. We have no wisdom to consult but your wisdom. We are yours forever.
8. Accept us as we are and wipe the tears of our faces away. For if you do not this thing, we shall not depart this shrine forever.
9. The palace is our shrine and the king is our Oracle.
10. We have no two gods but the king alone is our god. We shall hear from nobody else, but the king alone.
11. We are falling, let the king arise and raise us up. We are sorry, let the king accept and take us back.
12. Now when Otori heard all these things, he was moved to tears. And he arose from his throne and went to raise them up one after the other, from those who were at his feet till he got to the last person who laid outside the palace in the sun.
13. And he wiped their tears away also. And Otori said, I have forgiven you all. For it is not possible for a homo to live without making mistakes. But we learn from our mistakes and move on.
14. Now be watchful and see that you are security conscious. Raise the alarm when you see obscene things.
15. For this did Uzomi the wise girl and she is rewarded. For the king has adopted her and the palace is now the abode of her widowed mother.
16. Let your reactions to superstitions be critical. Seek to know the truth of every matter. For superstitions and false testimonies are all over the place. And they are passed down from generations to generations.
17. But Ajuze shall we praise, who began a great revolution. And all the heads in our land became rid of poorly constructed mentality. They checked every mystery and unraveled them.
18. Then they passed down only true knowledge to us, their offsprings.
19. Seek after the wisdom of our great mother Onize and let not the knowledge of our great father Ezami be ignored.
20. Let the youths of our land be wise and let foolishness be a thing of the past in our land forever.
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by OtemAtum: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by OtemAtum: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
Where is Blueagent444?
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by 0temSapien: 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
Chapter Eighty-Three

Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by 0temSapien: 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
Chapter Eighty-Four
1. In the twelveth year of the reign of Otori as the Onuvo of Uvo land, a homo of a land called Onireke went in search of a place where he would plant crops. And his name was Digu. And he came to Gara, saying, give me land in your place, for I have come as far as Onireke to search for land to plant my crops.
2. Now the king of Gara whose name was Atuna, the son of Akavo said, we have no room for anyone in this land. Go far away and search for land.
3. Now Atuna was a very cruel homo. And he did not consider anyone, neither did he have pity on anyone. And he ruled the land with stiff rules. And he had exiled all the children of his father Akavo, thinking that they shall take the kingdom from him.
4. Now Digu left and went farther away from Gara. And he saw a place which was filled with human skulls. And he was afraid. And only monkeys and some apes dominated that place.
5. And Digu feared that the place was a place where ghosts haunted. And he left there quickly. Now Digu wandered about, looking for a fertile ground until he came to Uvo.
6. And when he had spoken with the people, they accepted him. And Digu had a farm.
7. Now when Digu heard that the homo of Uvo do not worship any form of god, but they individually made there wishes known to their ancestors, he wondered saying, can a land stand without the protection of the gods?
8. Now when the homos said that mysteries could be explained physically rather than spiritually, Digu remembered the place where he had seen only skulls with only apes in that land.
9. And he said, let some youths of this land follow me to a place haunted by ghosts down the valley. And they shall tell if they can explain the mystery behind that place.
10. Now Otori sent five youths with five of his servants, saying, go with Digu and see the place which he speaks about.
11. Now when all the ten homos who followed Digu got to the place, they had a sudden wave pass through their bodies. And they felt as if their heads became heavy. And many apes jumped from tree to tree above them.
12. Now they went back to their land in haste, saying, we felt some kind of impulse around our bodies. This is indeed a sign that there are ghosts in that land. And the monkeys and baboons are the children of the ghosts.
13. Now Otori went to see the land himself. And he wore a crown on his head. And he went on a Camel. Now when Otori saw the skulls, he had the same kind of impulse run through his body suddenly.
14. And he turned around on his camel and began to run. And the monkeys jumped from trees to trees and obtained the crown of his head.
15. Now when Otori got back to the palace, he began to reconsider his belief. And he said, I have seen enough now. Truly there are places where ghosts have haunted, and such is that place down the valley.
16. Now Otori said, we must have been offending all the gods all these years. For we do no more sacrifices to them. And we ignore them to worship only our ancestors. Now how shall we know the names of our gods?
17. Now a homo named Ireshe quickly came to the king and said, O king, I do not know exactly how I could have told you these things, because I fear you and all the people.
18. And the king said, speak and we shall listen. So Ireshe said, I hear the voices of the gods every day from the days of my youth. And they said to me, your land shall be punished in the future for neglecting to do all manner of sacrifices to we gods.
19. And they said to me, we have ordained you Ireshe as the priest of the land. Go and tell the king to hold a feast and put you in the shrine to be the priest of the land.
20. Now O king, this is my testimony and it is true. For there were five gods who visited me. And they have a very angry countenance. And they said that the souls of all the Kings who are your ancestors are held in captivity in a place of torture until you shall make the sacrifices to free their souls.
21. Now when Otori heard the saying of Ireshe, he wept and feared. And he hastened to put Ireshe in the palace to consult the Oracle and tell the minds of the gods. And Ireshe made sacrifices of rams to his gods.
22. And when Ireshe knew that those who came in to seek solutions to their problems were many and the king saw them, he went to the king and said, the gods have demanded that you should build a shrine for me outside the palace court.
23. And Otori the king Obeyed and made a shrine outside the palace for Ireshe in a place where his own eyes could not reach. And Ireshe grew fatter on the meat and resources of the people who sought after him. And he brought many superstitions into the land as it was in the days of Okatawa and Ota his father.
24. So was the legacy of Ajuze and Aduvo his father destroyed and covered up. And the sacrifices of homos in the days of festivals began to emerge even till the sixteenth year of the reign of Otori, because they could not explain the sudden swellings of their heads and the waves which passed through their bodies when they went to the land down the valley where skulls and apes were many.
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by 0temSapien: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
Chapter Eighty-Five
1. Now many came to Ireshe to seek solutions to their problems. And he divined before them. And he told them fearful stories to make them submissive.
2. And many gave their lands and property to him, for he said that those things were cursed. And Ireshe soon had power more than the king, for they came to seek him and respected him. And whatever he told them did they do. And they feared him and listened to him.
3. Now the land of Uvo became even more superstitious than it was before. And they feared all cats and does. And even sound of owls and the flights of bats made them scared.
4. And Ireshe made an incantation for them which they shall speak to suppress their fears. And it seemed to them as if it worked. For they who saw cats made incantations first before throwing stones at the cats.
5. And those who were sick did bring goats and rams to Ireshe for sacrifice while they applied the ointments and the herbs which they had. And whenever they got cured, they brought gifts to Ireshe.
6. And when such died of the disease, they still brought gifts also to appease the gods so that there would be no more death in the land.
7. Now Ireshe made a homo pregnant. And the name of the homo was Oyiza. For when she was brought to Ireshe for healing, he cast his eyes on her and slept with her. For she was very lean and no one knew what her problem was.
8. And Ireshe had said, the gods said that it is only by me having sex with you that you can get cured. Now Oyiza became pregnant for Ireshe. And the thing displeased her family.
9. And they went to the king to report that which Ireshe had done. And the king sent for Ireshe, saying, come to the palace so that I might speak with you.
10. And Ireshe sent back message to the king, saying, if it is for the matter of Oyiza, there is nothing I have to say. For I am the most powerful homo of this land and there is no one as great as I am.
11. So I can do as I wish and no one can say, why do you do this or that? For now my name is Vareshe, for I have come into the world enjoy life, no matter what it shall cost the land.
12. Now when the king had heard the report of Ireshe, he said, Ireshe is asking for trouble now. For he put himself above the law.
13. And the king said to his servants, go and fetch Ireshe for me. Now while the servants began to go towards the shrine of Ireshe, they began to fight against one another. For he had some of them who worked for him to know all the things which happened in the palace.
14. Now when the homos of the land saw how the servants of the king fought against themselves, they said, truly Ireshe is very powerful. For he has enchanted them and they fought against one another.
15. And great fear fell on all the homos of the land when they saw how the servants of the king killed themselves over Ireshe. Now Ireshe had also some homos who protected him in the shrine.
16. And he said to them, go and gather together all the servants of the king and bring them bound to this place. So the servants of the were captured by the homos of Ireshe, but two of them escaped back to the palace. And they told the king what had happened.
17. And the king was afraid of his life, for he thought that his servants were enchanted to fight one another, such that they even killed themselves. And Itori gathered all that he had and fled the land secretly.
18. Now when Ireshe had taken the servants of Itori, he said to his guards, let us go further to take Itori. And the palace shall be our inheritance. So Ireshe went to the palace with his own guards. And he found it empty.
19. And Ireshe said, now is our work made simpler. And Ireshe sat upon the throne. And he ruled the land with stiff hands. And the homos of the land feared him, saying, he is possessed of supernatural powers. For he was he who enchanted the servants of the King and made them fight against themselves.
20. But the family of Oyiza whom he impregnated unjustly cursed him day and night, because Oyiza their daughter had died in her ailments. For she became very dry and died eventually.
21. And Irenu who was the most aged of the family of Oyiza went and cursed Ireshe with his grey head, saying, may dryness be your portion also. For as you killed our children, so shall you die also.
22. And Ireshe put the whole land in captivity under his rulership. And they worked as slaves for him. And he became very rich in Uvo land which he had renamed Vareshe.
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by OtemAtum: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
Chapter Eighty-Six
1. Now five years after Ireshe took over as the king of Uvo which he named Vareshe, he began to fall sick. And he began to get lean everyday.
2. And some of his chiefs advised him, saying, go and find the people of Oyiza and ask for their forgiveness. For they cursed you.
3. And Ireshe said, it is not possible for me to do so. For I am known as a very powerful homo. And they shall mock me and say, how did a curse work on him? Where is his power?
4. Now Ireshe remained as he was. And he continued to grow lean day after day. And when the chiefs suggested sacrifices to the gods on his behalf, he said to them, the gods are sick and you seek to make sacrifices to them?
5. I am the gods whom I consult all the days of Otori as king. For I do as I wish.
6. And the chiefs said, this is not possible. For if you speak all those things by yourself, how did it work? For the manner with which the servants of the king who were sent to take you killed themselves was indeed not a thing of this physical realm.
7. And Ireshe said, it is the work of money. For with money, many magic can be done. And if you pay those who shall speak great things which did not happen, they shall do it for you. And if you give some homos food to burn down houses so that you could say that it is the wrath of the gods, they shall do so for you.
8. Now hear the mystery in that also, for I did pay some of the servants of the king. And they told me all the things which the king does. And by telling the king exactly all these things, he believed me wholesomely, saying, you indeed know about my thoughts and deeds by the revelations of the gods.
9. And when the day came when he sent his servants to take me by force, those who belong to me among them said among themselves, we shall not allow thus. And they fought against the others who were ignorant.
10. And when I saw that they were weak with injuries and only a few of them were left, I sent my own guards against them. And they took all of them. And we burnt them to ashes behind the shrine and blew their ashes away.
11. And all these things became a great story which you tell yourselves, saying, Ireshe is very great.
12. Now I am dying of the same disease which Oyiza died of in those days. Search for a wise homo who shall cure me of it, for I do not want to die.
13. Now when Ireshe continued to get dry, he agreed to go and see the aged homo of the family of Oyiza who cursed him. And they brought him to his house, but they said that he had died a year before.
14. And they took him to the grave of the homo. And he sought for forgiveness there. And they took him also to the grave of Oyiza. And they sought for her forgiveness.
15. Now a wise homo of the land named Ozezami, a descendant of Ezami, was brought to the king. And they said to him, go and take your rest, for the ailment of the king is not curable. For he had been cursed.
16. And the homo said, if curses work, it is a coincidence. For my forefathers have not taught us to put our beliefs in the potency of curses or prayers. But rather, they have said, check everything closely, because the things which you think as the causes of things are not actually the causes.
17. And they said to him, do not waste your life. For the curse which is upon the king shall jump on you if you attempt to cure him of it. And Ozezami said, I shall not regret it.
18. And they told the king about it. And he invited Ozezami to his side. And Ozezami said, the nature of your sickness is one which I hear in one of my family historical songs.
19. For all the things which they used to cure such sickness in those days are persevered in that song. And when I sang the song yesterday, my mind came to you. And I say, I shall try it on you.
20. And the king said, it is a curse, for I was cursed. And Ozezami said, no curse can work on its own except nature brings a coincidence with it. For I see that your sickness came through the sex which you had with Oyiza the sick one herself. And it was not manifested until after the curse. So everyone thinks that it is the curse and not the sex which you had with the sick one.
21. Now Ozezami took the herbs and gave it to the king. And when he continually took it for a space of three months, he was totally cured.
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by OtemAtum: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
Chapter Eighty-Seven
1. When Ireshe was cured, he began to think, saying, I shall not let the homos of the land know by what mean I got the cure. For if they know it, they shall do away with all their superstitions again and say that it was the herbs of Ozezami that did the cure.
2. Now the king told Ozezami to remain in the palace for a while. And he obeyed. And the king sent the criers to go round the land and announce his cure through the forgiveness which he received from Oyiza and the elder of her house who cursed the king.
3. And it was announced so.
4. Now the intention of the King was to make sure that the land retained their superstitions and submit totally to whatever the king said.
5. And the king called for a feast. And when all the homos of the land had gathered, the king ordained Ozezami as the priest without his consent. And Ozezami was surprised.
6. Now when the feast was over, the king of Vareshe came to Ozezami and said, two-third of the gifts which you shall be receiving from the people shall be mine. For whoever among them comes to you, you shall tell them scary stories and scare their hearts. And you shall demand cows and money and all manner of things from them for sacrifice.
7. Demand also their children for rituals, for I love to eat little children also.
8. When Ozezami had heard what the king said, he said, this is not possible. For I did not choose to be a priest at all. I know nothing about spirituality but the knowledge of herbs do I know.
9. And it is against the custom of my family that we should extort others. For Ezami my ancestor did not lay down a legacy of cheating and oppressing the poor. But he had laid down a legacy of making the best use of the thoughts of the mind to make the land better.
10. Now O king, let me depart and return to my house. For I shall not have a hand in this.
11. Now when Ireshe knew that he would not change his mind, he said to him, go as you wish. And Ozezami made obeisance and turned to depart.
12. And the king thought that Ozezami shall reveal the secret about the healing to everyone in the land so much that they shall return to their former state of not believing in superstitions. For the king supposed that by controlling the homos of the land through fear and lies, they shall submit to him more.
13. Now he sent four servants after him, saying, do not let him get to his house. But strike him dead before he shall get near his abode. And bring his head so that I may know if you have performed the act.
14. Now the servants went and attacked Ozezami when he did not expect. And they held his neck tight and strangled him until he had died. And they cut off his head and fled quickly before anyone would see them.
15. Now an Eshovonese named Onini had seen them and had observed that they were the servants of the King. And he hid himself well until they had departed.
16. And Onini called a meeting of all the Eshovonese and told them what the servants of the King had done. And they said, let us wait and see what the king shall say first. Then shall we know what we shall do.
17. Now the king made announcement, saying, the land has been polluted by the evildoers. For they had beheaded Ozezami the priest ordained by me.
18. Now the oracle shall be consulted and whichever clan is responsible for this evil shall be punished.
19. Now Onini and nine other homos of the Eshovonese arose and went boldly to the king. And they said, it is your servants who killed Ozezami. And the king said, keep quiet for you are accusing my servants falsely.
20. And Onini insisted, saying, did I not see them when they committed such evil atrocity? For they strangled him and then took the sharp flat rock and beheaded him. And he died right there. And they left his body and fled.
21. Now the king said, why are you not afraid to come to me and say this to my face? How shall the people of the land take it that their king killed the priest? Now you shall all die for these things which you speak.
22. And they said, if you kill us, there shall be war in the land. Are the Eshovonese our people not waiting for our return? And if you touch us, they shall strike. For now they are more than the homos of any other single clan.
23. Now the king commanded that they should be kept in prison. And they were kept in prison. And the king ordained a priest immediately. And he said to the priest, declare that the killers of Ozezami are homos of Eshovo. And you shall demand a sacrifice of a child of less than five years old from them.
24. So the new priest did as the king had said. And he declared that a child of less than five years among the Eshovonese should be brought for sacrifice. Or else the gods shall strike all the Eshovonese with lightning and they shall all die.
25. And the only daughter of Irahachi was taken. For the Eshovonese feared the threat of the priest. And the priest and the king ate the child.
26. Now Ozavize, a homo among the Eshovonese suddenly realised that the king and the priest were only tricking them and threatening them by the gods. And he called a meeting of the Eshovonese, saying, it is time to break apart from this evil king.
27. And Ozavize caused many riots while he demanded for the release of the ten Eshovonese which the king had captured. And there was fighting for six months in the land of Vareshe.
28. And when Ireshe saw that the Eshovonese were only becoming stronger and stronger. He released the ten homos which he had entrapped. And the Eshovonese stayed on their own. And Onini became their king.
29. And they named their land Ozeshovo. And Onini was made the king. And there was battle often with the homos of Vareshe.
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by 0temSapien: 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
Chapter Eighty - Eight
1. Now Otori and his family had settled in a rocky place. And the vegetation of that place was not good. And Otori regretted his decision of listening to Ireshe when he said that he had been ordained as a priest by the gods.
2. And Otori wept and sang songs. And he gathered his children together and instructed them by experience, saying, let no one take away your belongings through tale telling. For if you allow a priest to decide for you, you shall be rendered poor and wretched.
3. Let no one scare you with the dreams you have, saying, the interpretation of your dream is sorrow and death. Therefore bring such and such things for sacrifice.
4. For I have learnt by my experience that bad dreams are not as they appear.
5. Have I not dreamt of each of you my children die? But till today, none of you have died. This is to say that dreams are meaningless or maybe we do not know their meanings yet.
6. Also, I have noticed the sudden swell of my head after the incident in the place of many skulls and apes. And the wave which ran suddenly like lightning through my body did I also experience after that event in the downside of the valley.
7. But I cannot conclude again that all the latter experiences of head swelling and shock are encounters with ghosts.
8. But I have concluded that ignorance is the reason why we conclude that anything we cannot explain is spiritual and ghostly.
9. Now my children, do not stay in this land for too long. But you shall go and claim back the land of your fathers. For now it has been named after Ireshe. And the name of it is Vareshe.
10. Make sure that you get the land back when you are great in number and strength. And if you cannot get it back, let your own children or children 's children go and possess it. For only then shall I be able to rest in my grave.
11. Bring back the tradition of checking all things deeply before making conclusion. For it was that which had kept the land of Uvo for long before I caused its downfall by listen in to Ireshe.
12. I know that with the backing of our ancestors, we shall get our land back.
13. My children, the wisdom of the world is so many that only one homo cannot have it all. Therefore if anyone come to you and manifest just one or two of the wisdoms of the world to you, know that such homo has manifested only his own parts of the massive potentials of the world.
14. And be prepared not to subject yourself to such homo to be a lord over you. For you have your own potentials too. Manifest it in singing and dancing weird dances, whereby you mount on one another and still dance without falling. This is your potential, so make it manifest.
15. For some knows how to divine. And some knows how to make tools. And some knows how to hunt animals with bare hands. And some knows how to tame animals. And there is no one who has no potential.
16. Develop your voices and make your talent of dances known. Make musical Instruments which have not been made before. Pass down words of wisdom in songs and stories. And do not submit your minds to strangers to enslave them.
17. Stay together in uniy and let things be well done.
18. I know that I shall soon take the last deep breath and go to join my ancestors. Make sure you observe all the things I have told you. And the spirits of my ancestors shall be with you.
19. Now some days after Otori had instructed his children, he died. And they buried him among the rocks. For they thought to take his remains to the former Uvo land whenever they had c
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by 0temSapien: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2018

Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by 0temSapien: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
17. And Adarehi commanded that all the closed earthenwares should be opened. And they blew the spicy substances all over, but they themselves put on make and transparent face coves.
18. And the servants of the king became weak. And none of them could escape the court of the king. For the homos of Itaku land went after them and killed them. And they captured the rest of them.
19. Now outside the court of the king, the homos of Vareshe were captured by the Ozeshovonese. And they took all the children and grandchildren of Ireshe who were both inside and outside the palace of the king.
20. And they were fifty seven also ether.
21. And the relatives of Ozezami whom the king killed were brought forward, saying, here are the relatives of the wicked king who killed your father. Now do to them whatever you wish.
22. And the Ozezamites said, let them be exiled. And the descendants of Otori said, that is your own judgement, but our own shall be hotter. Now all the children of Ireshe shall not be spared.
23. And they took four children of Ireshe and burnt them alive. And the remnants of the family of Ireshe did they allow to leave the land without taking anything out of the land.
24. And Adarehi took over Vareshe which was a part of the land of ancient Uvo. And he named the land Otori after the name of his grandfather Otori who was overpowered by Ireshe.
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by OtemAtum: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
Learn
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by OtemAtum: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mmm
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by OtemAtum: 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
Where is Blueagent444?
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by OtemAtum: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
Aadoiza, pls come and see.
Re: The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See by OtemAtum: 6:56am On Jun 20, 2019
Chapter Ninety
1. In the days of Ozukoro as the king of Otori, he rebuilt the broken relationship of the land of ancient Uvo with the lands where trading was well done.
2. For Ireshe had cut away from many of those lands in his days. And the surrounding lands hated the homos of ancient Uvo.
3. Now Ozukoro went to all the lands who were allies of Uvo before Ireshe became their enemies. And he reached to Gara and to Okeoja, even to Irezote. And he went also to Anpa and to Ida to build a good relationship with them.
4. And they showed to him the community of the extended family of Adaji who was also called Adajinege. And Ozukoro wondered when he saw the mixture of Ebirs and Igalites in that community.
5. For they had married each other. And they had children of Igala-Ebir origins. And they spoke the two languages with different intonations which could be distinguished from the one spoken in the other parts of Ida.
6. And the community expanded, for they accomodated anyone or those whom their parents had refused their marriages because of the inter-tribal factors.
7. And the name of the community was Otinuku, which was the words for friendship in the two languages combined together.
8. Now Ozukoro sang a song in Otinuku. And he told the homos to sing the songs and pass it down to their children and their seems continually.For it was a song in praise of Adajinege their founding father.
9. Ozukoro also made sure that sugarcanes were planted in abundance in the land of Otori. And the backs which they peeled off from the sugarcanes were used for basket-weaving and hat-making. And Ozukoro worked hard to see that the land of Otori became popular and great as it was in the days of Ajuze till the days of Otori before its name was changed to Vareshe.
10. And it was hard to find Ozukoro in his palace, for he was always going from one land to another to bring wisdom back.
11. And the homos of Otori made many weird inventions. For they made garments from clay. And the guards of the king were such have garmens under their clothes. And they looked like gods in those garments.
12. And wooden instrumens could not penetrate them in battles. And enemy lands said that they had skins which were tougher than the rocks. And they said that they were making use of charms and other fetish things to do those things.
13. They also made beads from clay and traps from the saps of trees.
14. And Ozukoro became ill at the age of fifty-eight, for he had stroke. And it became a proverb in the land those days, saying, the body of a homo is deserving of rest. For if illness does not respect a hardworking king, who else shall it respect?
15. However, Ozukoro did not die until the age of eighty. For in his condition, he still made new ideas known to the homos of the land. And they respected all his ideas. And he did not cease to be king until his death.
16. And after his death, the throne was left vacant for five years to honour him. And after five years, his son Uji became king.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Africans Confused? / "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us / Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 267
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.