Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) (5347 Views)

Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity / Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 27, 2013
The conversion to Islam of 25-year-old Charity Uzoechina, daughter of Pastor Raymond Uzoechina of Redeem Christian Church of God, Kwankwashe, Suleja, continues to generate controversy.

Her father accused the Estu Nupe Alhaji Yahaya Abubukar, of hypnotizing his daughter, who has since changed her name to A’isha, to embrace Islam. A’isha, who hails from Asaba, Delta State, came to Abuja at the age of 10 when her father relocated from Lagos.

After her secondary school education at Army Day Secondary School Asokoro, Abuja she got admission into Federal Polytechnic, Bida to read Public Administration. She, however, withdrew from the course in her first year. She embraced Islam on February 15, 2013. A’isha said since her family relocated to Suleja, Niger State, she has been in the midst of Muslims, which accorded her the opportunity to have several Muslims friends and learnt a lot about Islam.

The travails of A’isha began when she ran to the Estu Nupe’s palace in Bida on March 1, this year to seek protection against any aggression she may face should her family know about her conversion to Islam. This led to a controversy that is still ongoing, with her father accusing the traditional ruler of kidnapping his daughter. Along the line, several meetings were organized between A’isha and her father Pastor Uzoechina and his daughter at the instance of the Estu Nupe, who also involved some members of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN).

But despite that, A’isha refused to follow her father, alleging that he has threatened to deal with her by taking her away to a place that she will not be able to practice her new religion. A’isha has taken the matter to a Shariah court in Bida and the court is expected to rule on August 1, 2013 whether or not the 25-year-old should be released to her parents or not. She speaks exclusively to Weekly Trust. Excerpts:
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 27, 2013
Weekly Trust: What is your name?
Aisha Uzoechina: I was formerly known as Charity Uzoechina and now A’isha Uzoechina.

Why the change of name?
I changed my name because I have accepted Islam.

What brought you to Bida?
I came to Bida in 2012 to read Public Administration at the Federal Polytechnic, Bida.

Are you still a student of Federal Polytechnic Bida?
No, I am not. I have withdrawn from the school.

Did you go back home?
No, I did not go home. At the beginning I was planning to go back home, because I wanted to tell my father that I have converted to Islam. When I converted, I was afraid to tell my parents, because of the way my father would behave. I know he will not take it lightly with me. So, for that I refused to go back home.

Did anybody force or enticed you to join Islam?

I joined Islam on my own. Nobody enticed me with anything to join Islam.

What informed your decision to join Islam?
I converted to Islam because I love the character of Muslims, particularly the way they behave. You know Muslims believe in God. I have Muslim friends and I watch what they do, that enticed me to join Islam. I used to read Qur’an when I was a Christian. I always join them to read Qur’an and through that I found out that it is the same one God they worship. So I embraced Islam.

How did your father come to know about your change of faith?
When I ran to the palace, I told you, it was very difficult before I could see the Emir. When I saw him, the emir refused to accept me, because my father did not know about it. He, therefore, collected my father’s number from me and called him. The following day my father came and said he wanted to see me. When we met we talked one on one.

What did you tell him?
Well the emir told him that I have converted to Islam. When my father talked to me, he said let’s go home, but I refused. I told him that I will not change my faith, because I have already accepted Islam and this is where I want to stay. He, therefore, threatened me so much so that I became scared of him.

What did he do to you amounting to a threat?
In the first place you know, I put on Hijab (veil), he said I should remove the Hijab. He was angry and used some harsh words on me, directing that I should remove the Hijab, but I refused. He threatened to take me to a village where nobody will set his eyes on me. So I became scared of him, therefore I refused to follow him. That is it.

Did the emir intervene?
The emir gave him one week to come back, but he came back even before it reached one week. He said he must take me home. He will not take me to our house, but he’ll take me to somewhere that nobody will set his eyes on me. I quickly ran back to the emir and to the Shari’a Court for protection. I don’t want to go back to my father, because he is threatening me.

How did you come to know about the Shari’a Court?
I found out from people. I went to them on my own to formally lodge my complaint.

Why Shari’a Court?
They have to protect me. You know when you take a case to court over life threatening issue, the court must protect you. That is it.

Did your father come back after you refused to follow him?
He came back. He kept on coming back. The other time he even threatened to bring some people to kidnap me.

Is it true that at a time your father came with the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) officials to you?
Yes.

Is it true that you also went to the Jama’atul Nasril Islam (JNI)?
Yes.

Why did you go to JNI?
I told you and I’ll still repeat it, though I don’t want to repeat my words again. I want them to intervene on my behalf, the threat is too much. Now I can’t go anywhere, I cannot even continue with my schooling. I cannot do anything because of the way he has been threatening me. He is still bringing people up till now to keep watch on me.

How do you know that your father has assigned people to keep watch on you?
There was a time that I wanted to go out, information came to me that my father was around and I had to stay back since I don’t want him to take me away. I know that if I gout anytime,I he’ll pick me up.

How did you come to know about JNI?
I have been reading about them. That is why I went to them.

How did you present your case to JNI?
I wrote to them seeking for their intervention, because I do not know how to go about convincing my father. I also learnt that the emir wanted to hand me over to my father, because the burden of my case is becoming too much for him to bear.

If your father should promise to allow you to practice your new faith, will you go with him?
I’ll not. In a family that you are the only Muslim, how can you practice in that house? You know when he (my father) came along with my mother the other time, his actions and the harsh words he used, even if I go back home, my life will not be secured in his hand. That is why I said I’ll not go.

Did you start learning anything about Islam?
Yes, I started learning how to perform ablution. I have learnt how to recite Surah Al-Fatihah, I am now in my second surah.

Do you pray five times a day?
Yes I do. I am even fasting now. I have been fasting since the beginning of the month of Ramadan.
What is your massage to people wanting to join Islam?

I have only one massage. Islam is good. Muslims are truthful, everything they say, they believe in God and they carry people along. Once a person converted to Islam, he’ll be carried along until he is strong to stand on his own.

What is your appeal to your parent?
I am appealing to my parents not to be angry with me. My conversion to Islam will not separate us. I still love them, even though I am here. They can come and visit me and I can also visit them. They shouldn’t think my new faith will take away the love I have for them. It will not. I am very sorry.

http://weeklytrust.com.ng/index.php/top-stories/13449-nobody-forced-me-to-accept-islam-convert-insists
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 27, 2013
Potential Suicide bomber. It has been proven that newly converts are the most radicalized(Islamic extremists).
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 27, 2013
Khalid's Challenge

A Pakistani Muslim Comes Face to Face With Jesus Christ

Khalid Mansoor Soomro is from the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. He was an ardent follower of Mohammed until he decided to make a challenge to some Christian students at his school.

This dramatic testimony tells how one Muslim convert came to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

Khalid's Challenge
And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature." (Mark 16:15, NKJV)

When I was 14 years old I was studying in a convent school in Pakistan. I belong to a
Muslim family. My parents had forced me to learn the Qur'an by heart when I was seven, and so I did. I had a lot of Christian fellows (or acquaintances) at school. I was surprised to see them studying because I had always found Christians to be of low profile in the Muslim society.

I discussed and argued a lot with them about the accuracy of the Qur'an and rejection of the Bible by Allah in the Holy Qur'an. I always forced them to accept Islam. Often my Christian teacher told me not to do so. He said, "God may choose you as he chose the Apostle Paulus." I asked him who Paulus was because I knew Muhammad only.

A Challenge
One day during our discussion I challenged the Christians, suggesting that we each burn the other's Holy book. They should burn the Qur'an and I should do the same with the Bible. We agreed: "The book which would burn, would be false. The book which would not burn, would have the truth. God himself would save his Word."

The Christians were not ready to do this
because they were frightened. Living in an
Islamic country and doing such a thing could lead them to face the law and meet its consequences. I told them I would do it by myself. with them watching, first, I set the Qur'an on fire and it burned before our eyes. Then I attempted to do the same with the Bible. As soon as I tried, the Bible struck my chest and I fell to the ground. Smoke surrounded my body. I was burning, not physically, but from a spiritual fire. Then suddenly I saw a man with golden hair at my side. He was wrapped in light. He placed his hand on my head and said, "You are my son and from now on you will preach the gospel in your nation. Go! Your Lord is with you."

Then the vision continued and I saw a grave stone, which had been removed from the tomb. Mary Magdalene spoke to the gardener who had probably taken the body of the Lord. The gardener was Jesus himself. He kissed the hand of Mary and I woke up. I felt very strong as if someone could strike me, but I would not be hurt.

A Rejection

I went home and I told my parents what had happened, but they did not believe me. They thought the Christians had me under some kind of magic, but I told them that everything had happened before my very own eyes and that many people were watching. They still did not believe me and they turned me out of my home, refusing to accept me as their family member.

I went to a church close to my home; I told the priest there all about what had happened. I asked him to show me the Bible. He gave me the Scriptures and I read about the event I had seen in the vision with Mary Magdalene. That day, February 17, 1985, I accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior.

A Calling

My family rejected me. I went to various churches and got more knowledge about the Word of God. I also followed many Bible courses and then I went into Christian ministry. Now, after 21 years, I have had the joy of seeing many people come to the Lord and accept Jesus Christ as their Savior. Thanks to the Lord, I am now married and have a Christian family. My wife Khalida and I are involved in the work of the Lord and have been able to share the miracles God has been doing in our lives. Even though it is not easy and we face many hardships, we feel like Paul who went through. hardships and suffering for the glory of his Savior, Jesus, who himself suffered during his walk on earth and his time on the cross.

We thank God the Father for sending his Son to this earth and giving us free, eternal life through him. Likewise, we thank God for his Spirit who encourages us day by day to live for him.

www.christianity.about.com/od/miraculousintervention/a/khalidtestimony.htm
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by Lordave: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2013
Until the Pastor and the Alhaji realise that Islam and Christianity is a failed plan, they'll know no Peace!
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by emiwanlee(m): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2013
The truth will soon come, just like it has always been

1 Like

Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2013
@FrostyZoneyour story sounds like the usual fairy tale from a christian propaganda site. I followed the link you provided, there was no picture of the so called convert. Whereas if you go to http://weeklytrust.com.ng/index.php/top-stories/13449-nobody-forced-me-to-accept-islam-convert-insists yo will see a picture of Aisha.

Secondly we know Aisha is a real person, her name, those of her parents, her town etc were all given while in thre case of your khalid none of this info was given. Anybody can sit down and cook up a story and post it on the net.

You can distinguish a true story from fiction by verifiable information contained in the story. If you want us to beleive your story back it up with information that can be verified. Otherwise we consider it as fiction.
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2013
@Op, if you want real stories with "pictures" and fact about Muslims converting to Christianity all over the world, just try bing or Google, they are all over the internet. The reason I posted that testimony(which actually happened btw) was to let you and other Muslims know that it's a two way street.
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 27, 2013
so you posted fiction to prove that it is a two way street?

BTW I posted this to refute an earlier post that was on the front page, insinuating that the girl was being held against her will by Etsu Nupe, after being converted to Islam by force, I wanted to set the record straight
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdVnILalpeo&ved=0CBQQqwQ&sa=X&ei=sJzzUZ--HpS64AOMpICABg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DxdVnILalpeo%26sa%3DX%26ei%3DsJzzUZ--HpS64AOMpICABg%26ved%3D0CBQQqwQ

There are more from where that came from.
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 27, 2013
FrostyZonn:
There are more from where that came from.

You gave a fabricated story. You were challenged to back the story with verfiable evidence and you couldn't, now you are referring to other sources!
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 27, 2013
abubello:

You gave us a fabricated story. You were challenged to back the story with verfiable evidence and you couldn't now you are referring to other sources!

Mehn...

Stop your blind arguments and face facts. Your post doesn't prove that the poor girl wasn't brain-washed. A brain washed person will never admit to getting brain-washed, that's just the way it is.

My post on the other hand is a testimony by an ex-Muslim, and how he converted. I'm sure if I apply a little more effort I will provide you with proof that the story actually happened. But I don't really have time for that. Unlike you, I'm secure in my faith and not out to prove anything or "Set the record straight" - your words, not mine.
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Mehn...

Stop your blind arguments and face facts. Your post doesn't prove that the poor girl wasn't brain-washed. A brain washed person will never admit to getting brain-washed, that's just the way it is.

My post on the other hand is a testimony by an ex-Muslim, and how he converted. I'm sure if I apply a little more effort I will provide you with proof that the story actually happened. But I don't really have time for that. Unlike you, I'm secure in my faith and not out to prove anything or "Set the record straight" - your words, not mine.

Please apply the "liitle moire effort" and provide the proof otherwise admit your story was a fiction. Im waiting.

[quote author=FrostyZonn]
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by tpia5: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
Probably marriage things, @ 25, most nigerian women would have started to get worried about that. She might feel converting will improve her chances of getting a husband albeit a muslim one.

There could be a muslim guy in the picture who she has a crush on, hope she doesnt end up as the multiple wife of an alfa.

I doubt this type of scenario is as unusual as it appears however. There are many northerners who are of southern origin but claim north.
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by Ayomivic(m): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
I am sorry for the lady. I think by now she should change her name to A'isha Estu Nupe since she trust Estu Nupe more than her father.

I read up there that the lady had withdraw from school but we are not told the reason she withdraw.

Must she practice her new religion in palace?

Her eyes will soon open but it may be too late for her to amend her way. I give her a year she would become a mother in her new religion. Her father and the member of the family should continue to pray for her there is something beneath her convasation to islam.

May God help her.
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by tpia5: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
if the story is true!

cant trust the media these days, they were also the ones reporting a squid was a mermaid.
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by MightySparrow: 5:50am On Jul 28, 2013
Poor. Charity she was born a princess of God now a converted slave of Allah. eeyah!
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by mahdino: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mighty Sparrow: Poor. Charity she was born a princess of God now a converted slave of Allah. eeyah!

How would she have been born a princess when u said she was born with a curse (inherited sin).
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by mahdino: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Mehn...

Peace be upon u all
Frostyzonn
Brother I am a student of comparative religion, I have followed some of ur thread and i can see u know a lot about your religion on that stand I would like to challenge u to a public debate where we would present our views to the public and reason together.
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by UyiIredia(m): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
mahdino:

Peace be upon u all
Frostyzonn
Brother I am a student of comparative religion, I have followed some of ur thread and i can see u know a lot about your religion on that stand I would like to challenge u to a public debate where we would present our views to the public and reason together.

I myself have picked up a deeper interest in this aspect of humanity. I would gladly observe or partake in such a debate.
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by true2god: 6:52am On Jul 29, 2013
Etsu of Nupe is not a man to be trusted at all, his history\story is not ok. Until they take the matter to a civil court, dis matter will never die down easily. Y house a girl who is not ur daughter, relation, tribe, for protection? Is there no police baracks, military baracks where this girl can be kept pending the time investigations are concluded? This pple are still employing the Mohammed's dictotarial style in dis 21 century. saharareporters.com/news-page/etsu-nupe-yahaya-abubakar-powerful-emir-private-torture-chamber
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by helpee(m): 7:12am On Jul 29, 2013
Daily trust is a biased newspaper that is mainly islamic. What if the interview was doctored or was granted infront of the palace guards? The fearful girl will definately tell lies against herself. Let punch or sun do the interview. Release the girl from the palace. If na islam now the girl convert from now, na death sentence. The fact that CAN is not saying the girl is sentenced to death is enough to show which of the religion is a religion of peace. I know many ladies that converted to islam after marrying a rich alhaji and their xtian father didn't kill them cos its not even the conviction but the money.if our ladies can become prostitute just because of moni, they can convert to islam if they hook a rich alhaji so it has nothing to do with wether islam is real or false. Just make sure the girl is not brainwashed or forced to go and commit suicide bombing. She can become the 7th wife of the emir for all I care
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by true2god: 7:14am On Jul 29, 2013
The fact is that this etse of Nupe is highly feared ans respected, so there is a little the police or the local community can do in this matter. The only succour the father has is a civil court. All Ndigbo should rally behind dis man and ensure he gets his daughter back even if she chooses to accept islam. This is not an isolated case but one of the cases where this alhajis with lure Igbo girls in marriage without the parents consent, even as a third wife to the alhaji. If Ndigbo do not fight the battle now, this trend will surely continue. No emir\sheik will tolerate this rubish, igbo lives would have been lost by now.
I wont be surprise if there is one rich alhaji somewhere negotiating for this girl's hand in marriage, even if the father does not approve of it. I wont be surprise if this girl carries a baby next yr.
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by true2god: 7:15am On Jul 29, 2013
The fact is that this etse of Nupe is highly feared ans respected, so there is a little the police or the local community can do in this matter. The only succour the father has is a civil court. All Ndigbo should rally behind dis man and ensure he gets his daughter back even if she chooses to accept islam. This is not an isolated case but one of the cases where this alhajis with lure Igbo girls in marriage without the parents consent, even as a third wife to the alhaji. If Ndigbo do not fight the battle now, this trend will surely continue. No emir\sheik will tolerate this rubish, igbo lives would have been lost by now.
I wont be surprise if there is one rich alhaji somewhere negotiating for this girl's hand in marriage, even if the father does not approve of it. I wont be surprise if this girl carries a baby next yr. saharareporters.com/news-page/etsu-nupe-yahaya-abubakar-powerful-emir-private-torture-chamber
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by mahdino: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I myself have picked up a deeper interest in this aspect of humanity. I would gladly observe or partake in such a debate.

Brother we can arrange it, advertise, coordinate and invite even through nairaland.
How would u want it, on what subject and where?

Can I have your phone no. So we can text message our selves mine is 08036060571
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by riloxy(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2013
FrostyZonn: @Op, if you want real stories with "pictures" and fact about Muslims converting to Christianity all over the world, just try bing or Google, they are all over the internet. The reason I posted that testimony(which actually happened btw) was to let you and other Muslims know that it's a two way street.
My brother FrostyZonn, the fact is that what you don't know about Islam is far more than what you know. You see, in Islam whe place so much importance on Isa son of Mariam(Jesus, pbuh) than any christain can imagine.
Your story above, Allah and the author(s) knows best if it's true or not, shows that the said person is not a muslim that follows the teaching of our noble Prophet (pbuh).
And we not only honour Jesus, we also honour his mother as the Quran has taught us.
No muslim is a muslim if he/she doesn't believe in Jesus.
We believe that he was born miraculously with the power of God(Allah), that he healed the leper and the blind with God's permission, that he woke the dead with God's permission and so many more.
So I repeat that no muslim is a muslim if he/she doesn't believe in him because he is one of the mightiest messanger of Allah.
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Im interested in the proposed debate as well
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2013
When muslims in their hundreds convert to christianity, its an expected standard, its divine and good. There has been no brainwashing or coercion or propaganda. Other christians will congratulate such person,
But when a single christian chose to be a muslim, he/she has been brainwashed and forced. Such person will be cursed by christians and the conversion will be judge to be a result of frustration, need to marry or bad foundation but when a muslim is converted, all those factors don come to play.

Christians and propaganda.
When muslim men marry christian women, the pastor will start disturbing the family till the man change to christian, inciting the wife to her husband, saying.... Do you want to enter paradise alone. Forgetting that they both knew they have different religion before the marry.
But when a muslim woman marry a christian man, they will say, you have to do what your husband do, go to church but this according to them is not applicable when muslim man marry a christian. Double Standard.

There was a particular family in Lagos, the husband a muslim and the wife christian, after the marriage, the woman goes to church and the man observes his solat, but will drive his wife to church and go back to pick her.
The pastors started asking the wife to bring her husband to church, she told them he's a muslim. That was when they asked her, do you want to enter paradise alone?
They started visiting, at first the woman don't want their visit,she is afraid of the effect it might have on her home then ask the pastor if they don't like the way she has been permitted by her husband to come to church that why can't they leave it that way. But they kept on pressing to conevrt the husband.
Only for the woman to decide not to go to the church again and she changed her church and realised that all her other two churches want to do the same.
In 2010, the woman decide not to go to church again and started praying with her husband at home.
She told a close relative, when the person asked why she stopped going to church, she said in yoruba, aseju waon pastors yen ti poju, won ti fe da ile mi ru.

There will always be converts, when muslims converts in hundreds, muslims don't do internet sadness, now that one christian converts why is the cry so loud?
Atleast there are several millions of christians, this lady does not account up 00000000000000.000001 % of the sheep that Pastor Adeboye (God Bless hi ministry) has to build a new pavillion for.
Please, who told you a muslim can't see the mercy of God? Let the lady be and worry about yourself.
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by mahdino: 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
abubello:

Im interested in the proposed debate as well

Let's work on the arrangement, format and venue.
Pls call 07036065077
Re: Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) by olamilekan85: 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
u c guyz the divinity or authenticity of a religion does not lye in the number of people reverting into it or converting but its quality interms of scripture and source of their religious procedure.
A religion from God will have its procedures clearly written or stated n not some opinions from some people

one of the major difference in Christianity n Islam is that while its synonymous for one to go for worship on Sundays the other is on Fridays

Now on whose instruction do they both do these?

Muslim go to mosque in numbers every friday because
its clearly stated in d Quran that Muslims must go to mosque every Friday

Have u noticed that its not in any place in the bible that Christians should go to worship on sundays . its opinion of Christian leader so many years back

i want to remind you that samson the strong one whose hair was cut existed long b4 jesus, dis shows DAT dia have been a means of cutting hair long b4. But wat ever a prophet does its in accordance with the Almightys instruction including their appearance.

have u noticed that all prophets wia fully beared, including Jesus

appearance of a pastor n imam should be a similitude of dia mentors

today which of dis faiths have it as part of dia religious believe to keep beards?

All the pictures of marry the mother of Jesus Christians portray she veils her head not only wen praying. but still I wonder y wifes of pastors walk around unveiled. Some years back in Africa unveiled women were seen not responsible not to say body exposure we see now.

If Jesus n marry should come back now dey will rather go with people who appear like dem, its basic instincts to follow dos wu look lyk u.

One of these religions goes completely against this. Jesus said u most keep d ten commandments to be admitted to Gods kingdom
ask yourself and search deeply who obeys these commandments without leaving any

do u know that u are not a Muslim if you do not believe in and love Jesus the messiah ?

Most importantly please do research about Islam read for yourself do not believe wat people say or how some Muslims behave read English translated Qur'an its not a crime to learn about new things

If u need any assistance in dis regards pls do
not hesitate to ask me
kayceeazee@yahoo.com is my email
May the Almighty guide us all to his path

(1) (Reply)

Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? / Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack / Do You Know The Lyrics To This Praise Song Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.