Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

See Hilarious Reply Mr Jollof Gave Hushpuppi After Calling Him An Idiot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Hilarious Reply Mr Jollof Gave Hushpuppi After Calling Him An Idiot (355 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot / Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" / Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Hilarious Reply Mr Jollof Gave Hushpuppi After Calling Him An Idiot by Geek212: 6:56am On Aug 16, 2017
mr.jollof_ [i]@hushpuppi [/i]Yes the day you gave me 100k I really appreciated the funds you gave me | shine my teeth like goat sef, it went a long way for me but the day you claimed you spent 11million in the club l find it disturbing to humanity because you should have done something useful with that funds deSpite the fact you are worth more than 11million naira 10 times richer. I only tried to show you what someone like you that people look up to can appreciate. For the records when everyone was attacking you I never said anything about hushpuppi because you have done something good for me in the past. Today you call me IDIOT expecting me to throw shades at you but brother I will never insult you rather I will say you misunderstood me right from the day I tried correcting you. A wise man learn from people. If I see you any day I will hug you as my brother but if you choose to ignore me no wahala atleast make I behave like someone when don clock 30years.
See the photo you won't expect Here

(1) (Reply)

Video: Small Doctor’s Gold Chain Snatched While Performing At An Event In Oyo St / 10 Nigerian Celebrities That Should Consider Stand-up Comedy / Incredible: How Real Madrid Player, Christiano Ronaldo Was Perfectly Drawn By A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.