Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car (13775 Views)

9 Places Car VIN (vehicle Identification Number) Is Located (Photos) / 9 Facts You Need To Know About Your Car VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) / 7 Unethical Things Vulcanizers Do That Car Users Don't Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by computerglobal(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2017
For Fast Vin Checks and Report History

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

Sms Vin to 08060365068

Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by computerglobal(m): 9:46am On Aug 16, 2017
eezeribe:
VIN check is very important... the one that annoys me most is when I discover a rolled back mileage,which most of our dealers engage in.
There is also the issue of 'refurbished' Salvage vehicles,sold as 'clean' tokunbo.
MAY GOD BLESS EVERYBODY.... NOTHING BEATS BRAND NEW.

Sms Vin to 08060365068
Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by computerglobal(m): 9:47am On Aug 16, 2017
harmony940:
Thanks for this lovely information,but Bro how do we check it,I will really appreciate that...

Sms Vin to 08060365068

Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by Itzurboi(m): 9:47am On Aug 16, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
One of the most important checks you should carry out when buying your tokunbo or some Nigerian used cars is a VIN check. The VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) is a 17 character alpha-numeric code that is unique for each vehicle.. and it can be used to check the entire history record that has been reported on each car.

Some of the information you can get through VIN checks are:

1. To check if the car has been involved in an accident
2. To check nature and extent of any accident that may have occured
3. To check if it is a flooded car
4. To ascertain the last reported mileage and determine if the odometer has been rolled back
5. To know if the car has been recalled and the type of recall
6. It shows the number of owners. I am sure you won't want to buy a 2010 car that has been used by 10 people.
7. It would be nice to know if the airbags of the car you are buying ever deployed especially if the deployed just before exporting it to Nigeria.
8. The VIN tells the type of title document the car had before export. If it had a clean title, salvage title, rebuilt title, parts only title (dismantled title), non-repairable title etc.
9. Are you buying a car that was stolen before export! The VIN report can help you clarify.
10. It tells the location the car was used. Whether USA, Canada, European countries etc.. as well as the state or province.
11. It tells you the year of purchase and if it was used as a personal or business vehicle.
12. It gives the service history of the car e.g oil change, tyre replacement, brake check etc..

Note: The importance of VIN checks cannot be overemphasized but to not rely solely on it as some VINs may have been altered and some records may have been omitted or not reported.

https://autojosh.com/12-reasons-car-vin-check-buy-car/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
oga sir, i want you to put me through, i want to get a car, i dont know the one to pick among these three( toyota corolla 2009, toyota corolla sport 2009), i want you to help me with the one with better quality for my money and the possible price range
Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by computerglobal(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2017
Engrobiorah:
How can the check be done

Sms Vin to 08060365068
Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by computerglobal(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2017
MemphisRaynes:
Pls provide link where we can search VIN and get vehicle history

Sms Vin to 08060365068

Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by computerglobal(m): 9:50am On Aug 16, 2017
mescan:
How do I check it and where will i see the vin number on the vehicle, i mean on which part of the vehicle

Sms Vin to 08060365068
Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by computerglobal(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2017
honestivo:
Thanks ,but pls how can we go about the checking

Sms Vin to 08060365068

Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by ustavo(m): 9:53am On Aug 16, 2017
Cant i check for free?
Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by computerglobal(m): 9:53am On Aug 16, 2017
Demms:
I will like to buy a car, should I go for tokunbo or Nigeria use and please how is VIN used to check. thanks

Sms Vin to 08060365068
Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by terrymason(m): 9:53am On Aug 16, 2017
If you want to get a car report simply get yours from vinaudit http:///2unUQC8.. for only USA and Canada vehicle....
Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by terrymason(m): 9:54am On Aug 16, 2017
mescan:
How do I check it and where will i see the vin number on the vehicle, i mean on which part of the vehicle
If you want to get a car report simply get yours from vinaudithttp:///2unUQC8..for only USA and Canada vehicle....
Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by Cassie74: 10:38am On Aug 16, 2017
afamaustin:
bring the money let invest it in business after u buy it and if u ar still single better for us

Business name and where....interested shocked
Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by AutoJoshNG: 10:56am On Aug 16, 2017
Itzurboi:
oga sir, i want you to put me through, i want to get a car, i dont know the one to pick among these three( toyota corolla 2009, toyota corolla sport 2009), i want you to help me with the one with better quality for my money and the possible price range

The most significant difference is the sport has appealing body kits and sporty look but those who take bad roads regularly may not like the lower ground clearance. You can budget about N3m whether you are buying the LE or SE.
Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by tofolo(m): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2017
How do you check the VIN?
AutoJoshNG:
One of the most important checks you should carry out when buying your tokunbo or some Nigerian used cars is a VIN check. The VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) is a 17 character alpha-numeric code that is unique for each vehicle.. and it can be used to check the entire history record that has been reported on each car.

Some of the information you can get through VIN checks are:

1. To check if the car has been involved in an accident
2. To check nature and extent of any accident that may have occured
3. To check if it is a flooded car
4. To ascertain the last reported mileage and determine if the odometer has been rolled back
5. To know if the car has been recalled and the type of recall
6. It shows the number of owners. I am sure you won't want to buy a 2010 car that has been used by 10 people.
7. It would be nice to know if the airbags of the car you are buying ever deployed especially if the deployed just before exporting it to Nigeria.
8. The VIN tells the type of title document the car had before export. If it had a clean title, salvage title, rebuilt title, parts only title (dismantled title), non-repairable title etc.
9. Are you buying a car that was stolen before export! The VIN report can help you clarify.
10. It tells the location the car was used. Whether USA, Canada, European countries etc.. as well as the state or province.
11. It tells you the year of purchase and if it was used as a personal or business vehicle.
12. It gives the service history of the car e.g oil change, tyre replacement, brake check etc..

Note: The importance of VIN checks cannot be overemphasized but to not rely solely on it as some VINs may have been altered and some records may have been omitted or not reported.

https://autojosh.com/12-reasons-car-vin-check-buy-car/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by dustmalik: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2017
Demms:
I will like to buy a car, should I go for tokunbo or Nigeria use and please how is VIN used to check. thanks
vincheck.info
Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by dustmalik: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
tofolo:
How do you check the VIN?
vincheck.info

2 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by cyborg123(m): 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dandsome:
Oboy, forget VIN and take a look at the pix OP inserted here. Imagine the kind accident that will be. Just imagine how the person that will be brought out of the car will look. OP suppose write "Graphic Pix"

Nice info OP
Stop your 'graphic imagination'. grin
Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by computerglobal(m): 6:44am On Aug 17, 2017
Itzurboi:

Always check for critical problems before You buy used vehicle.

Call or sms your Vin/Vehicle Chassis no to 08060365068

1 Share

Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by computerglobal(m): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2017

Always check for critical problems before You buy used vehicle.

Call or sms your Vin/Vehicle Chassis no to 08060365068
Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by computerglobal(m): 6:47am On Aug 17, 2017

it’s important to arm yourself with the best vehicle report available to make the right decision. With computerglobal you will instantly receive an accurate vehicle history report

Call/Sms your 17 vin no characters to 08060365068

Email us check here for our email address www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by Itzurboi(m): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2017
AutoJoshNG:

The most significant difference is the sport has appealing body kits and sporty look but those who take bad roads regularly may not like the lower ground clearance. You can budget about N3m whether you are buying the LE or SE.
thank you very much for the info, please can i have your number, and by the way, what is the meaning of L.E and S.E
Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by computerglobal(m): 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
Diagnose and Run a history check on your Car To Know Internal Problems

Sms Vin To 08060365068 Today
Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by computerglobal(m): 1:25am On Aug 24, 2017
computerglobal:
Running day and night

Whatsapp vin to +234-806-036-5068

Sms vin to 08060365068
Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by computerglobal(m): 1:25am On Aug 24, 2017
computerglobal:
Diagnose and Run a history check on your Car To Know Internal Problems

Sms Vin To 08060365068 Today

computerglobal:
Running day and night

Sms vin to 08060365068
Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by computerglobal(m): 7:59am On Aug 27, 2017
computerglobal:
Never run the risk buying a used car

Get our detailed report now

Sms vin to08060365068
Whatsapp +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

Available
Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by computerglobal(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2017

With Computerglobal vehicle history report, you’ll receive crucial facts about the car you’re looking to buy that will help you make a smart decision.

Knowledge is power when it comes to buying a vehicle.

Contact us via sms or Whatsapp or via BBM below
Sms vin to 08060365068
BBM Pin :D8BA2588

Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by computerglobal(m): 6:35am On Sep 22, 2017
Good morning to you all

We are available for vin checks,report history,engine checks and more

Sms vin to 08060365068

Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by computerglobal(m): 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
computerglobal:

With Computerglobal vehicle history report, you’ll receive crucial facts about the car you’re looking to buy that will help you make a smart decision.

Knowledge is power when it comes to buying a vehicle.

Sms vin to 08060365068

1 Share

Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by CarsGuideNG: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7300425_img20180622wa0000_jpeg29416fadcdfe2de187fbe3bd2a62d203

Vehicle History should never be a mystery

"If you were thinking about buying a house, wouldn’t you want to know if it had a damaged foundation, was built in a waterlogged area, had problems that were badly repaired or was much older than the owner claimed?

A vehicle history report serves a similar purpose for buying a used car — exposing past problems — and it’s a must for smart vehicle shoppers."

This is especially pertinent in the Nigerian context where the average car salesman may be prepared to compromise safety for profit.

You may have already bought that car without a history report - You may still need to obtain a report.

'You have to know the past to understand the present.'
- Carl Sagan

We offer multiple resources to aid in car shopping. Several of them are free. We should take advantage of both free and paid resources to ensure good vehicle purchases.

It all starts with the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/Carguideng

Don't hesitate. Contact us at your convenience

CarGuideNG. VIN Vehicle History Providers

Email - carguideng@gmail.com

Call/SMS - 2347011116171

Whatsapp:

https:///send?phone=2347011116171
Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by computerglobal(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
computerglobal:
Good morning to you all

We are available for vin checks,report history,engine checks and more

Sms vin to 08060365068

Re: 12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car by CarGuideNG: 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
Make the negligible expense today to prevent costly future repairs. Procure a Vehicle History Report today!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Cars Revealed At Geneva With Over 1000 Horsepower / Please Can A Kia Picanto Transit Between Lagos And Port Harcourt / My W204 C350 Build.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.