Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,779 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo (34147 Views)

UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl / Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover / Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by DokitaDave(m): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is not right.
He should have been acquitted and maybe demoted in the Airforce.

Even the Mosaic Laws supports the elimination of a cheating female partner through stoning.(shooting)
What is this one saying now?? undecided
Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by wellmax(m): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2017
2horsePOWER:
"attempted murder". or successful murder"
I'm sure the guy won't relent after he's hanged.
.he'll look for her soul in the underworld and finish off the business!
who knows the Great Lord Rahl( ruler of the underworld) grin might want to send her back to earth and that'll give her another chance to continue her love in Tokyo wth the ex lover

Chaii, you know how to read, but comprehension is zero.

The report said
Flight Lieutenant M.A. Umoh, listed the eight-count charges against 21-year-old Kalu to include murder, house breaking, impersonation, attempted murder, among others.

He murdered his GF and attacked other, equivalent of attempted murder. I guessed that must be one of the charges he wasn't found guilty of.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by hardbody: 9:36am On Aug 16, 2017
joseo:
Jealously leads to anger......death is the end point....

........LESSON LEARNT

......rather LEARNT too late by the murderer.

The rest of us should note.

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by dangwarmai(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2017
RIPEnglish:
very good, we are needed more of this. killed anyone that killed another person.
If Norbert catch you enh.
He will sentence you to life imprisonment at Britain.
Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by riczy(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2017
I thought d Bible preaches forgiveness n nt tooth for tat,dis guy shud av been forgiven
Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by ADNAR(f): 9:38am On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by cameeeeel(m): 9:38am On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=2horsePOWER post=59518931]"attempted murder". or successful murder"

there is always an attempted murder before he succeeded.
Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by alt3r3g0: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2017
If i remember correctly, be wanted to commit suicude after the act and actually left a suicide note.
Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by greggng: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2017
A friend of mine saw a lady and they started dating. Meanwhile that same lady was living with a lover for over 7years now. The lover has been doing his best to pregnant this lady to no avail, the lady got desperate and ended up pregnant for my friend. However she had a miscarriage along the line. Let me state at this point that the lady loves my friend but the opposite is the case for my friend. His reason was that the lady is 6 years older than him. To cut this long story short the lover has just discovered she is having an affair, drove her out of his house and even paid her the 400k he borrowed from her. She rented a room and parlour and moved in. Just last two week the lover was asking people around the identity of my friend. This incident got me worried cos the guy seems so desperate to punish my friend for sleeping with his girl. Yesterday I spoke with the lady and she told me is over BTW them cos after many years she could get pregnant and age is not on her side anymore. That the guy can go to hell. I am worried about my friend cos he is not taking the guys threat seriously. I ve adviced him to forget the lady and move on but every now and then you will see both of them laughing and hugging in public like shameless dogs. Making loving in public. Pls advice

1 Like

Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by MONITZ: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:
Has Reverend King being killed??

Rev. king's is different because it's purely a civil matter nd u know the bottlenecks associated with anything legal implementation in this country, while this guy's is the ruling of a military tribunal which is not subject to civil law, they might even hang the guy before anyone knows although the ruling is still subject to ratification by the higher authorities as stated in the article....

1 Like

Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by Bimpe29: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2017
50 50, case closed...
Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by speezyWears: 9:49am On Aug 16, 2017
RIPEnglish:
very good, we are needed more of this. killed anyone that killed another person.

Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by onilanre(m): 9:50am On Aug 16, 2017
2horsePOWER:
"attempted murder". or successful murder"

I'm sure the guy won't relent after he's hanged.
.he'll look for her soul in the underworld and finish off the business!
who knows the Great Lord Rahl( ruler of the underworld) grin might want to send her back to earth and that'll give her another chance to continue her love in Tokyo wth the ex lover

2HORSEPOWER.......
Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by aquila123(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2017
the devil isa bastard !!!

1 Like

Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by Pludo: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2017
See what stupid anger has caused.. Wetin concern me.. If she like make her Baba be Dangote, she is a gonna
Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by mmmnaija: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2017
Anything Held Too Hardly Get Lost Eventually

foolish boy, you could have let her go with her new found love, by now you will be alive to Bleep others that come ur way, see now she is dragging u to hell . eniti tie ti jona koni kona mo tiwa ooo
Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by wizjid69: 9:57am On Aug 16, 2017
PASCALSILVA:
too harsh nah!

but come to look at it...he should go and finish what he started here at the other side ....jst like dat.....

It is not harsh. Absolutely correct judgement.
He had no right to take a life. So his life should be taken from him. A lesson to others that think they can kill with impunity. Then argue that they temper justice with mercy because he's the breadwinner in the family. Rubbish.
Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by Edusouls(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2017
Loving a woman is a very complicated and at times a very dangerous and extremely harmful journey to the mans life.it is not for the faint hearted,I keep warning men,women are like an oracle they are very mysterious,you can never predict the outcome.if this promising young man had controlled his Emotions and carry on,this would not have gone this way..I weep for the young man, the day he met his doom was the day he fell in love with this toxic young lady..sorry my brother, the world is too complex to be understood...

1 Like

Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by buffalowings: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

help me with the weed you smoked pleassseee

Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by wizjid69: 10:10am On Aug 16, 2017
HeGeMon:
EASTERN bigot, I will be there to make sure the noose is tight enough

And if it were his sister that was murdered...
Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by Sallam01(m): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2017
To serve as deterrent to others
Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by Abu4real64: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2017
justice served! whoever kill for what soever reason should also be killed. why on earth will a man allow his anger to take control of him. this will serve as detriment to others, if your girl cheats on you, allow her and go for another...

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is not right.

Even the Mosaic Laws supports the elimination of a cheating female partner through stoning.(shooting)
Hi Nairalanders, this is what an Idiot looks like.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by HeGeMon(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2017
Don't mind the fool.
wizjid69:

And if it were his sister that was murdered...

1 Like

Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by AngelicBeing: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is not right.

Hian, you have started again with your jugunu analysis sad

1 Like

Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by MENELIK1: 10:29am On Aug 16, 2017
jakD:

Why are you full of racism and tribalism?
It's very bad. Please desist. I'm a Yoruba but I hate this goddamn nairaland for promoting this nonsense of tribalism.

Ipigs sowed the seed long ago, now it has germinated and grown to a big tree. Take heart dear, expect more of this.
Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by paradigmshift(m): 10:30am On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:
Has Reverend King being killed??
no
Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by mrtayesynchro(m): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=Maziebuka01 post=59521729]

Please can u tell us, the name of ur school. tongue[/quote

I tire o grin
]
Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by adetayo234: 10:58am On Aug 16, 2017
kennuigbo:

I don't understand why someone will kill for love... Like?

If peeps can die for love, then peeps can kill for love. All that matters is: death is involved
Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by djbussy(m): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2017
Great people you meet there. Rip
Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by akanbiaa(m): 11:04am On Aug 16, 2017
A very difficult job to secure even with excellent credentials and strong connections wasted,life is vanity indeed for those who don't value the essence of life,doing good and the hereafter
Re: Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo by Kokaine(m): 11:04am On Aug 16, 2017
pokipoki:
Best news!!! I hope it will be a public execution.
it should have been by gunshots and not hanging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl / Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid / Stop Blaming IPOB Or ESN - Adamu Garba Tells Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.