₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,915,438 members, 3,926,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 November 2017 at 10:19 PM

Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee (964 Views)

Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School / Osun State University Students React To No Tuition No Exam Rules / School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 16
Covenant university students react as a student gambled with his school fee

Lalasticlala

Re: Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 16
G

Re: Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee by ipobarecriminals: 9:36am On Aug 16
wink undecided sad sad kip staking/betting until u stake/bet with ur 2 kidney. Nothing do u
Re: Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee by benzene00: 9:37am On Aug 16
grin
Re: Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee by malificent(f): 9:37am On Aug 16
Gambling with your school fees is never a wise decision. You have yourself to blame bro

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee by krattoss(m): 9:59am On Aug 16
Shiits happen ...

Had it been he won, he could have been smiling to the banks.
..I believe he knew the risks before embarking on it. .

Life itself is a gamble.
If I were him..I will just find another way of telling my parents,relations,aunts and friends directly or indirectly so I can make up for my lost money..

In the words of ROCK BOSS ROZAY..**SUCCESS ANOTHER GAMBLE..B*TCH I TOOK A CHANCE** cool cool

"WINS AND LOSSES,TURNED IS TO BOSSES.. (MEEKMILL) cool
Re: Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee by hakeem4(m): 11:20am On Aug 16
Better put the remaining money on Madrid full win today and save your school life

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee by Ganja109(m): 11:34am On Aug 16
Eya sorry

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee by darkid1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16
shocked and resumption is just 27th!

grin his guys would hustle the money for him.

20K from 5 places... Just that he should just forget cafe and stick to indomie for the rest of the semester ...

The boy deserves cane. I thought an accounting student would know more...

Moral lesson: The gambler is never really happy.

He is not happy when he losses

He is not happy when he wins and did not use much more money on that gamble.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee by DrayZee: 1:37pm On Aug 16
Barcelona cut your ticket abi.

Next time, don't ever bet expecting Real Madrid to lose.

Nonsense.
Re: Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee by ibroh22(m): 7:03pm On Aug 16
the guy needs beating

(0) (Reply)

ASUU Strike:-stakeholders Meet To Decide Fate (details Of The Meeting) / Scholarship And Cheap Tuition For Nigerian Students / Gce Nov./dec. 2007 Examination Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.