Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) (62200 Views)

General Court Martial Sentences Aircraftman Bernard Kalu To Death By Hanging / NAF Commences Trial Of Aircraftman Kalu Who Allegedly Killed Colleague-girlfrien / 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by aputel: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
Let us just be prayerfully prepare for evil times . He is having a good job and married to a pretty wife who is also working and the next thing is killing on account of jealousy.
This can't be ordinary , we must be full of discernment and prayer all the time . This is where the evil forces from his village want to send him and he allowed them to have their desire
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by mikolosis(m): 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
You right brother.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Paretomaster(m): 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Unbreakable007:

Pls who was ur ENGLISH teacher

If you have any Brain upstairs, You will understand what a typographical error mean.. ..
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by bellooyin(f): 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
ugotuf:

No! You are not totally correct, he has a greater and higher chance of going to heaven if he has repented and been forgiven by GOD. It's the late girl that we should mourn. You may not understand this.
you are very correct,he has an opportunity now to make heaven,but the lady in question may not have because of the sudden death
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
how can u say a girl who is not married To u is cheating...?

I'm sure they never meant to marry themselves... just to be friends with benefits

what a life
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by alagba333(m): 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
she is waiting for u in d grave to revenge back. u allowd ur emotion and stupid jealousy to make ur life miserable. no pity for ur wicked soul
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
in NwaAmaikpe's voice

The ogas will definitely hang this dude because he just deprived them of one puna they were banging in d base where there are less females.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Unbreakable007: 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
Anyone saying that he should be kill will die before him.

Allah u akbar !

Allah u akbar !!

ALLAH U AKBAR !!!
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by victorioushands: 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
"And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell." - ◄ Mark 9:47 ►

Anger management should be made a compulsory subject from secondary school and a course in the univeristy. It's big enough as a carrier study. A million and one issues will be resolved through this which ordinary councilling course cannot adequately cover. Issues of why people rub, kill, cheat, molest, defraud, bear false witnesses, dirvoce and are unpatriotic have their roots in anger and whatever stirred the anger into a given reactionary course.

BTW

Those of you calling this murderer "pig" should stop it already. Pigs have not killed anyone or is it because it cannot talk? As far as I know, pig is a decent, neat, innocent and quiet animal. And it's meat is one of the safest.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Unbreakable007: 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
Paretomaster:

If you have any Brain upstairs, You will understand what a typographical error mean.. ..

Ok cool cool
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
You don't need to support it. The law says the penalty for premeditated (planned) murder is death. He did NOT just kill her out of on the spur emotions, he was angry/frustrated that she broke up with him and was dating an NYSC doctor, so he PLANNED the murder.

Whether you support it or not, the Nigerian state clearly stipulates death as his sentence.

Philinho:

It's painful ,but if she's my sister, I'll not support his killing. Cos that will not bring back my sister back. so sad thou
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
And the guy that deliberately took away the lady's chance of "repenting" would be welcomed in heaven just because he repented.... grin grin grin Christianity grin grin grin

bellooyin:
you are very correct,he has an opportunity now to make heaven,but the lady in question may not have because of the sudden death
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Kendroid: 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
Say "Hi" to BuBu when u get to hell
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHOEVER KILLS BY THE SWORD. DIES BY THE SWORD.
Not applicable to everyone
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by bellooyin(f): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
NubiLove:
And the guy that deliberately took away the lady's chance of "repenting" would be welcomed in heaven just because he repented.... grin grin grin Christianity grin grin grin

not only Christianity bros,that why you have to be holy all the time because no one can predict when death will come,and it can come in any form,if you are not an atheist you will understand what am saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by YabaLeftist: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
You did a great job kid for dispatching that cheating biitch to the land of the beyond. It doesn't matter if they kill you now, what matters is that the world has one less cheating hoe to worry about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by tsmat(m): 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
muller101:
He is not moved at all
I love his courage. Most of them that are against u. Don't worry u will meet them where ever u will be sooner or later
grin

mumu pikin

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
NubiLove:
The death penalty is not a wrong... it is called Justice. Do you want a situation where people start revenging... or a situation where Jungle justice is the order of the day?

Killing him and publicizing it, reduces the occurrence that it would happen again. This murder wasn't an armed robbery/kidnapping where you can blame the economic situation of Nigeria.... this is a murder of passion/emotion. This sends a strong message to guys thinking of murdering their girlfriends that justice would be served swiftly.

This is also not a murder of aggression, it is clearly an issue of JEALOUSY! So, you CANNOT blame the Nigerian military for this one. And the killer in question has NOT tasted war.... he is NOT an Airforce Officer (the ones that fly fighter jets).... so you still cannot blame the Airforce authorities on this one.

Do you want a scenario where a man would kill a woman... and it would be her people that would go and hack him to death?... this is JUSTICE served well!

Lets discuss wrong doings.

1. A woman is bitten by her husband to an extent she is in a wheelchair.
2. A drunken driver mistakenly runs 2 young ones to death. Obviously aware of the consequences of drinking and driving.
3. One brother kills the other with a bush knife over inheritance
4. A woman butters her husband to blindness because of.....say jealousy
5. A mothmother-in-law or daughter-in-law poisons the other
6. 20 guys decide to mass kill a thief
7. Fuleni herdsmen continue their doings
8. The gangs in all regions keep at it
9. Blasphemy against one's religion

Do you see how many people will have to be put to death all in the name of teaching the masses a lesson. Sir, I repeat, there are many routes to reversing our societies mishaps. Me and you should be working on finding the appropriate route as opposed to continually killing.

I wanna have kids one day and a peaceful society to raise them in. Unfortunately, we teach this and practice that we didnt teach. Let me repeat, 2 wrongs dont make a right

You talk of the Nigerian government and its supposed hand over the masses mentality. I careless about the government.

I feel like you believe I see no wrong in the guy killing his girlfriend. Wrong. The manner they corrected him in was mass driven on not long term lesson orientated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by larrybee2017(f): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:

he is regreting the day mummy gave birth to him. cry
see what you have put that innocent woman into. she may even die before govt hang you.

I want to use this medium to beg the govt to show mercy on this dude. his sentence should be committed to life in proson. I beg pls
Heaven console that poor mother of his. Can't imagine the trauma. When him for don Waka comot leave the girl see now
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by larrybee2017(f): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
NubiLove:

That's what mercy does. Makes you receive what you are totally not qualify for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
I feel pity for the guy sha. Gone are the days, one die for love. These days, love can kill.

I guess he never felt the other side of relationship earlier enough in which he could learn from, then move on rather than killing her.

Since he chose not to be a bloody civilian, let him face it maybe mercy can prevail.

By the way, what judgement will the lady receive in the spirit world for your predicament?

Maybe he should join her overthere, to defend his case. Summon courage guy!
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Ojikutumemu: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lesson to all Yoruba people never marry an igbo person . They are savages who dont deserve a good life and all .
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by dirtyhokage(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
Instead of him to die for a cause...like suicide bomb even if it's just one wicked politician for us....he is going to die because of p***y....what a waste of sperm!
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
hedonistic:
Lost soul. I imagine he would be consoled by the prospect of oppressing "bloody civilians" in hell.
Abi Ooo.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Jman06(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
MisterGrace:
Endurance would have saved him from this unfulfilled destiny woe.

No girl is worth your life.

She cheated on you, why not just move on?

Anybody who cheat has thrown their prides and respect to the dogs.

You should have walked away.

Too many more beautiful ladies everywhere.

Stupid boy.

For your Environmental Impact Assessment, Environmental Audit, Website Design, Mobile App Dev etc... email us on info@eandjconsult.com.ng
And the beautiful ones are not yet born sef.

The guy fvcked up!
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
May your soul rest in peace in advance.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Water101(f): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
muller101:
He is not moved at all
I love his courage. Most of them that are against u. Don't worry u will meet them where ever u will be sooner or later
grin
i don't need a doc to tell me that u are sick.4rm dis comment i can c dat up there is faulty,y not!go do wat he did & lets see how many courage u wud hv left.Mtttttchheww
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
bennymark:
my namesake

Two wrongs make no right, Killing him will not bring back the dead damsel, JUSTICE IS NOT SERVED

Nobody cares to understand why he did it, the authorities will not want to take blame for not grooming the mental mind of its officers.

WHAT GUARANTEE DO WE HAVE THAT ANOTHER OFFICER WILL NOT SHOOT ANOTHER CHEAT?? the thought of dying will only be soothing (that is if he/she does not take his/her own life too immediately.

DEAL WITH THE ROOT PROBLEM, NOT OFFER MEDICATION FOR THE ILLNESS

Another officer will think twice before doing it. And if he goes ahead, he will be killed...death ny hanging, by lethal injection...by firing squad. If another tries it again...same. and it goes on till they flush out the monsters pretending to be men out of the system.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Gwazah(m): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sentence to death is no longer working in Nigeria becos no governor of a state is signing it.

The last time Adams Oshomole tried signing death warrant, he almost ruined his political career.
I have never heard of 5 executions from 1999 till date.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by newoffer: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
Never be a fool to the feelings in your heart. Be calm when deciding on love matters. Drop all negative thoughts because she hurts you.
There are more men in prison n psychatric because of women who mate around like hen.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by malvisguy212: 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
ugotuf:

No! You are not totally correct, he has a greater and higher chance of going to heaven if he has repented and been forgiven by GOD. It's the late girl that we should mourn. You may not understand this.
how ? you mean he has a greater chance of making heaven ? what is he repenting for ? to avoid hell ? if he was given another chance, will he continue In sin ?

repentance and acceptance by God are not done because of opportunity, it is not done because we want to escape punishment, it is done because we LOVE GOD, repentance happen because the spirit convict you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent / Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs / Armed Robbers Caught After Car Accident While Escaping With Money In Owerri.Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.