Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos (26434 Views)

Osun Vigilante Member Kills Man For 'Having Illicit Affair With His Wife' / Innocent Nigerian Man Freed In Malaysia After Being Arrested For Cultism. Photos / Police Arrests Five Secondary School Student For Cultism (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by CastedDude: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2017
A popular vigilante identified as Mr Solomon Gbaminido a.k.a Biggy in Sapele area of Delta state has incurred the wrath of the Divisional Police Officer DPO after celebrating 8/8/2017 (Founders Day of Eiye Confraternity) at Crystal Choice Hotel with some group of friends. The security operative who has been tagged a cultist and has also been expelled from the vigilante by the DPO - showed his color as he wore the cult regalia while displaying their signs with his alleged members.

Not even minding what might happen, the photos were proudly posted on Facebook.

According to the police, this goes against the rules of Security operatives under the Nigeria Police Force...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/solomon-biggy-expelled-from-vigilante-over-cultism.html

Credit; Sapele Oghenek

2 Shares

Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by CastedDude: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2017

Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by CastedDude: 10:24am On Aug 16, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by stephleena(f): 10:29am On Aug 16, 2017
I wonder wat they derive in this their local cultist group.. well serves him right,u can't serve two masters at a time..

19 Likes

Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by onward4life(m): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2017
Too sick

7 Likes

Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by Homeboiy: 10:53am On Aug 16, 2017
hmmm short of words

Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by dainformant(m): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by wordproof: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Virtually all rich men building in Anambra, Delta, Benue, Osun and Niger is being guarded by this cultists in the guise of vigilante and private security.

Most of them are criminals that help their boss kidnap and commit all kinds of atrocities.

All because we are scared of state policing...

Give us state police:
Their remuneration, decipline and pension will be in the federal exclusive list.
Transfer and dismissal will be on the concurrent list.
Enlisting and training will be be on the residual list.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by 9jvirgin(m): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Just look at these sick miscreants and scoundrels .

My questions and pain is why is Nigeria still existing has a country? And who gave Nigeria independence?

I am always bitter when I think of these two questions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by oyoyoyo: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
He was in two groups?

Anyway, see humble person respecting his elder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX8d_xiEf-M
Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by jaylister(m): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
ok
Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by BUSHHUNTER: 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
Every household in Edo and Delta state respectively has one or more cultist as a family member.

#Fact
grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
Is that how they shake, i could have sworn it was vikings handshake
Almost similar
U fit see dem deh shake think say na vikings dem b go join dem
Ur villa pple go just deh sing,
Softwork!

2 Likes

Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by Teewhy2: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
God should watch us from those people we don't keep watch over but are at the back watching over someone. These kind of people are the one that you will believe are protecting your environment and house but are the ones giving information about who you are, what you do and have to the men of the underworld.
Lesson : Don't always allow strangers or Neighbors into your home as some of them are spies and are always envy of people they believe are doing well than them.

why they no write the letter in pidgin English as i no understand the English in the letter. i don't want to believe it was written by D.P.O. or he just signed and not go through the letter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
All this yeye local cult that you be in and still be swiming in poverty
choi
MISPLACED PIRORITIES

1 Like

Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by AmandaLuv(f): 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
Eiye should now offer him employment. Iranu undecided

4 Likes

Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by sushieater: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nothing good comes out from this Cultism of a thing, that's why I avoided Land , Sea and Air Ways and went with JESUS , the only TRUE Way .

12 Likes

Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by sleazy5(m): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
So this is how police write letters....
Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by Jabioro: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Good for him..
Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Before nko? They will be using their position to intimidate and arrest the rival cults.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by lycan2: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
i think say vigilante na association of different cultist wey dey relate well with all the cults shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i just dey ask oh

3 Likes

Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by Kizyte(m): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
grin
Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by Lagosfinder(m): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
Its usual in delta state especially warri,ughelli,okpe and the delta ibo axis

Need any property to rent in Lagos?

Let the experts handle it for you

Reachout to LAGOSFINDER on 07062223999
Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by wwwtortoise(m): 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
He shot himself on the foot because it is difficult for someone to find a missing item when the thief joins in the search.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by ChangetheChange: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
grin

Eiye is a Dirty, smelling, and poor boys cult

99% of Touts (Area boys), conductors, drivers, mechanic, nurtw, in lagos are Eiye, they are all over oshodi market, Mushin, agege, Lagos island(isale eko), Ikorodu, bariga, shomolu, they got no work than to harass people, smoke India hemp, rape and steal everyday

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by felaismyhero(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:
I wonder wat they derive in this their local cultist group.. well serves him right,u can't serve two masters at a time..
is it all cults that are evil? wat if he is there for some sort of protection?
Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by TheInsignia: 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
Why not use him to monitor the group?

Now that he is out of job, he might become a menace to the community! embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by thundafire: 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
Na him turn to bury with Ciroc nd not McDowell
Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by Agimor(m): 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ignorance is a disease. Social media is not an avenue where you showcase your secret life but Nigerians won't listen they choose to come online and expose / showcase their closet. Good Riddance!

1 Like

Re: Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos by ifyain: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
Please do not tell me that a policeman wrote that letter. I find it very difficult to understand that a serving Nigerian police can not read and write.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) / EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys / Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.