Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) (79909 Views)

Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Attack On Titan Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (47) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Rubyventures: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2017
Crazy people

I just had to go online and watch this episode as I didn't want you guys to spoil it for me.

Did any of you guys notice the swagger of the night walker walking on the ice, when he noticed the ice was strong enough to hold his weigh?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by homesteady(m): 11:11am On Aug 17, 2017
Please I need answers to settle an argument I'm having with a friend.
What is the reason behind the suspicious relationship between Arya and Sansa? Since when Arya came back, we all know there has been this tension between both of them.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 11:14am On Aug 17, 2017
BraniacX:

Welcome brother

Welcome to the cult of the long night cheesy
I have always been a night king fan. Only that this is the first time he got a lengthy screen time
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2017
Mentions:
Continue rolling in the mud of foolishness, I see pigs everyday, you wouldn't be the first or last

Guy, take it easy na. Why are you insulting the babe? She only aired her views. Why don't you air yours and move on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by jonsnow92: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2017
PreacherX:
She's still pretending to be a strong Lady grin she's definitely in love!
Konji no sabi queen..I knew she was down when I took her to that cave..Emi Ekun fun rara mi

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2017
yakamata:
Another burning question

If a wight could pass the wall without scattering why didn't benjen cross to the other side all this while.
Gbam...more loopholes uncovering
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2017
Nicolars:
he didn't know about it probably and he has a mission of his own..

He's killing the little he can
But I thought you guys said uncle benjen was a servant to the 3 eyed raven. If so, he should have some idea.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by PietroRico(m): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2017
VargasVee:
Guys there's another few mins of leaked scene on dark net grin

Cersei is a f**king prickk

Bloody backstabber angry
calm down
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2017
VargasVee:
Guys there's another few mins of leaked scene on dark net grin

Cersei is a f**king prickk

Bloody backstabber angry
Link pls. I have searched tire.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
But I thought you guys said uncle benjen was a servant to the 3 eyed raven. If so, he should have some idea.
I dont know if he's a servant of the 3-eyed raven but if he is, that doesn't mean he should know that
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2017
bulldogpuppy:
WISH SOMEONE WILL Bleep SANSA SO BADLY
OYO for Sansa.

Nobody will want to bleep a loser like her. angry

Except they want to rape her of course.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by jonsnow92: 11:29am On Aug 17, 2017
AryaSand:

Heheheheheheheh. You're crazy I swear.
Ur character is getting too cocky for me Sha..Kill LF and let us rest.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by siempere(m): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2017
Futureberry:
Saw these on Twitter
This is nothing the full scene by scene transcript have been around since...I don't think we're allowed I would've posted it here sha..
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Eberex(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2017
homesteady:
What is the reason behind the suspicious relationship between Arya and Sansa? Since when Arya came back, we all know there has been this tension between both of them.

Did you watch this episode 6 at all? The letter Arya found in Little fingers room is the cause of the tension you speak of
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by lacruz12(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Gbam...more loopholes uncovering

Remember the three eyed raven coven which was formerly restricted to the dead....it was not until Bran got the mark that they were able to penetrate. Simply put, anywhere Bran enters, they enter
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by jonsnow92: 11:34am On Aug 17, 2017
homesteady:
Arya never liked Sansa from day one..Sansa was prettier and seemingly had more affection from people than Arya..It escalated when Sansa was to marry King Jeofrey and Sansa couldn't support Arya when Lymeria(Arya's wolf) bit Jeofrey in Season 1,It happened in season 1,Arya obviously hasn't forgotten.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2017
kenturkish:

Benjen is half human now, thats why he cant cross the wall, people do survive the winter beyond the wall, if you take pains to watch and listen you will hear stories of NIGHTSWATCH men that survived the winter beyond the wall.
But a wight just passed the wall yesterday. Or have you forgotten the wight dem Jon captured?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2017
Dalek:

you really think if dey both know dey will Bleep??
Danny is different, she wasn't brought up the way the other targayens are. i doubt she will follow that tradition. even her own brother(probably her future husband den) sold her for the chance to get the throne.
Besides Jon is a Boys scout i dont see him doing it too.

They will knack in the next episode and Jon will find out his heritage
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Eberex(m): 11:38am On Aug 17, 2017
jonsnow92:
Arya never liked Sansa from day one..Sansa was prettier and seemingly had more affection from people than Arya..It escalated when Sansa was to marry King Jeofrey and Sansa couldn't support Arya when Lymeria(Arya's wolf) bit Jeofrey in Season 1,It happened in season 1,Arya obviously hasn't forgotten.

You make it sound like Arya doesn't like her without good reasons. In season 1, Sansa bleeped up for covering up Jeofrey, what were you expeting Arya to feel?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2017
jonsnow92:
Arya never liked Sansa from day one..Sansa was prettier and seemingly had more affection from people than Arya ..It escalated when Sansa was to marry King Jeofrey and Sansa couldn't support Arya when Lymeria(Arya's wolf) bit Jeofrey in Season 1,It happened in season 1,Arya obviously hasn't forgotten.
Make I no just talk.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by VargasVee(m): 11:47am On Aug 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Link pls. I have searched tire.

It's been pulled down. The final episode is sth else undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Elkrypto(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
But a wight just passed the wall yesterday. Or have you forgotten the wight dem Jon captured?

They didn't go through the wall remember they flew Dragon Airways First Class.

They might have easily landed close the sea shores to board the ship

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2017
Hound :- .......you want to suck my Deek, is that it?
Tormund :- Deek?
Hound:- C-O-C-K!
Tormund:- Ahh! Deek? I like it.
Hound:- Bet you do.
Tormund:- Nope! it's Pouseey for me. I have a beauty waiting for me back in Winterfell if I ever get back there. Yellow hair, Blue eyes, Tallest woman you've ever seen. Almost as tall as you.
Hound:- *Stops and looks at him* Brienne of Tarth!
Tormund:- You know her?
Hound:- *Smiles* You're with Brienne of Fvcking Tarth?
Me:- How are you with Brienne of Fvcking Tarth?
Tormund:- Well, not with her yet. But I see the way she looks at me.
Hound:- Like she wants to carve you up and eat your Liver?
Tormund:- You do know her.
Hound:- We've met.
Tormund:- I want to make babies with her......Big, Tall bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
Hound:- How did a mad Fvcka like you live this long?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by gj22(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2017
yakamata:
Another burning question

If a wight could pass the wall without scattering why didn't benjen cross to the other side all this while.

Uncle benjen is not dead.

He is half WW, half human.

The dead can pass the wall, a wight has attacked the wall before.

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by gj22(m): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2017
Nicolars:
because of the bran factor

Since bran has crossed the wall, the dead can do that too

That's not even true.

Benjen is half WW.

He isn't a wight.

A wight has attacked the wall before.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by gj22(m): 11:58am On Aug 17, 2017
yakamata:

uncle Benjen shouldn't have stayed behind. He should have followed Bran to the wall and cross after Bran.

Uncle benjen cannot cross, bran or no bran.

Uncle benjen is half white walker. Its pretty obvious isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by gj22(m): 11:59am On Aug 17, 2017
Nicolars:
I don't expect uncle benjen to die like that

He still has dragon glass in his chest so he will prolly not turn to a wight again...

Am I wrong?

He was never a wight
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by gj22(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
homesteady:

There has always been tension between them.

They don't always see eye to eye. Arya feels that sansa should have done something about ned but she fails to realise that it was out of her hand

People think LF is playing them but I think they are playing LF.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by gj22(m): 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
lacruz12:

Remember the three eyed raven coven which was formerly restricted to the dead....it was not until Bran got the mark that they were able to penetrate. Simply put, anywhere Bran enters, they enter

Lmao.

I am pretty sure that bran won't be in westeros if that were the case
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by gj22(m): 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
Elkrypto:

They didn't go through the wall remember they flew Dragon Airways First Class.

They might have easily landed close the sea shores to board the ship

This doesn't make sense.

Why have WW not done the same then for thousands of years?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Elkrypto(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
gj22:

This doesn't make sense.

Why have WW not done the same then for thousands of years?

They have no dragon ni. How would they fly over the wall?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
AryaSand:
Hound :- .......you want to suck my Deek, is that it?
Tormund :- Deek?
Hound:- C-O-C-K!
Tormund:- Ahh! Deek? I like it.
Hound:- Bet you do.
Tormund:- Nope! it's Pouseey for me. I have a beauty waiting for me back in Winterfell if I ever get back there. Yellow hair, Blue eyes, Tallest woman you've ever seen. Almost as tall as you.
Hound:- *Stops and looks at him* Brienne of Tarth!
Tormund:- You know her?
Hound:- *Smiles* You're with Brienne of Fvcking Tarth?
Me:- How are you with Brienne of Fvcking Tarth?
Tormund:- Well, not with her yet. But I see the way she looks at me.
Hound:- Like she wants to carve you up and eat your Liver?
Tormund:- You do know her.
Hound:- We've met.
Tormund:- I want to make babies with her......Big, Tall bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
Hound:- How did a mad Fvcka like you live this long?

Tormund:- I am good at killing people grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (47)

NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.