Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) (79907 Views)

Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Attack On Titan Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (47) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

They will knack in the next episode and Jon will find out his heritage

na wa o, their relationship may not be the same again after the deed
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by kenturkish(m): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
But a wight just passed the wall yesterday. Or have you forgotten the wight dem Jon captured?
The wight flew over the wall, and Benjen is more of white walker

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
gj22:

He was never a wight
half wight
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
gj22:

That's not even true.

Benjen is half WW.

He isn't a wight.

A wight has attacked the wall before.
me self Don taya
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
She has no idea the kyn moves the guy is packing.
Ygritte gave the guy a proper crash course in everything fuckin.

Even tormund has chipped in with a few words of sage advice
: Your_cock shouldn’t go near her until she’s slick as a baby seal, but then slowly, don’t jam it in like you’re spearing a pig..... Hahahahahahahahaaaaaa

Jon is going to shift her kidney.

Boohooo.. Lol
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by yakamata(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
gj22:

Uncle benjen cannot cross, bran or no bran.

Uncle benjen is half white walker. Its pretty obvious isn't it?

so what about the captured wight, how the hell did they manage to pass the wall with it
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by jaylicioussss(f): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
Some of people are just here questioning loop holes and what not. People are kind enough to give some clarification, they will still find a way to put holes in that answer too. Charley do your own damn research too na. or wait till Monday for smarter people to write a review and give you clarification.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by prestigiouslady: 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
jonsnow92:
Arya never liked Sansa from day one..Sansa was prettier and seemingly had more affection from people than Arya..It escalated when Sansa was to marry King Jeofrey and Sansa couldn't support Arya when Lymeria(Arya's wolf) bit Jeofrey in Season 1,It happened in season 1,Arya obviously hasn't forgotten.

They had this siblings rivalry from the onset..I think they had to kill Arya's friend or was it the wolf (can't remember) then Sansa though Jeofrey was the best thing after sliced bread before he showed her pepper.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by yakamata(m): 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
jaylicioussss:
Some of people are just here questioning loop holes and what not. People are kind enough to give some clarification, they will still find a way to put holes in that answer too. Charley do your own damn research too na. or wait till Monday for smarter people to write a review and give you clarification.

Aunty what's the purpose of the thread? biko

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by jaylicioussss(f): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
yakamata:

Aunty what's the purpose of the thread? biko
Lool don't mind me
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by rammyty: 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
How anyone would be team Nightking appalled me. it's horrid.

They are the bad guys here. Mindless souls with no sense of purpose.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Chysler(m): 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
I have questions...

1.what really happened to Uncle Benjen?

2.What did Ned stark tell Robert about the child lyana gave birth to before dying?? Or was he even aware that she was pregnant and gave birth at all??
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
rammyty:

mah niggah..... Find a corner, Sit down, STFU and be humble.
The night king reigns Supreme.

BraniacX Nicolars
We have a blasphemous one here. Does he deserve a javelin in the neck too?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
Chysler:
I have questions...
1.what really happened to Uncle Benjen?

2.What did Ned stark tell Robert about the child lyana gave birth to before dying?? Or was he even aware that she was pregnant and gave birth at all??
He basically died at the hands of the Wight walkers but the children of the forest halted the process of his transformation into a wight by shoving a piece of Obsidian into his chest. So he's basically an undead half Wight, half human.

2. Robert never knew about lyanna's child..... He didn't even know she was pregnant. Even Ned didn't. The newborn he met at the tower of joy came as surprise to him as much as anyone else who wasn't Rhaegar, TSOtM and everyone else present at the tower....
So all he had to do was say the child was his and problem solved.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by yakamata(m): 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

BraniacX Nicolars

Giving him a Dragon's death is tooo honourable and respectful, we need something more gruesome to dash him
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Oasis007(m): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dalek:

you really think if dey both know dey will Bleep??
Danny is different, she wasn't brought up the way the other targayens are. i doubt she will follow that tradition. even her own brother(probably her future husband den) sold her for the chance to get the throne.
Besides Jon is a Boys scout i dont see him doing it too.

grin

It's definitely happening soon..... coz they are both in Love already! Perhaps next Episode gonna clear your Doubt.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
rammyty:

#Team Night KING!!!!

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
yakamata:

Giving him a Dragon's death is tooo honourable and respectful, we need something more gruesome to dash him
We'll feed him to Ramsay's hounds then.

Those guys haven't been fed in a while.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
yakamata:

we can offer him to the "Lord of The Light"
any red priest/priestess here
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

It's definitely happening soon..... coz they are both in Love already! Perhaps next Episode gonna clear your Doubt.

i will buy condom for them, so far dem no do flesh grin
but when both of them find out ehn
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dalek:

you really think if dey both know dey will Bleep??
Danny is different, she wasn't brought up the way the other targayens are. i doubt she will follow that tradition. even her own brother(probably her future husband den) sold her for the chance to get the throne.
Besides Jon is a Boys scout i dont see him doing it too.
She was brought up different? For where?
I remember Viserys handling her_boobs like it was nothing back in the 1st episode of season 1 and she didn't even flinch.
So you wan tell me say normal brother and sister dey komot each other clothes come twist_nipples join?
And viserys did the logical thing by selling her off to drogo in exchange for his khalasar...... Of what use will it be if he married her? They'll just fade into obscurity and their house forgotten.
So all things considered, jon and dany are the least grossest related couple in GoT right now. By the time Jon receives that information He'll be neck deep in that magnetic khaleesi pussy_and it'll be too late to turn back.

Maybe she'll even get pregnant..... Who knows?

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Theflash98: 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
I think daenerys will somehow get pregnant o...cause I think that's why they talk about his inability to get pregnant last episode,they haven't does so since season 1
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

BraniacX Nicolars
grin cheesy cheesy

Just leave the baba... He never sabi anything
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
rammyty:

haters love me grin

Take am for your head

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
She was brought up different? For where?
I remember Viserys handling her_boobs like it was nothing back in the 1st episode of season 1 and she didn't even flinch.
So you wan tell me say normal brother and sister dey komot each other clothes come twist_nipples join?
And viserys did the logical thing by selling her off to drogo in exchange for his khalasar...... Of what use will it be if he married her? They'll just fade into obscurity and their house forgotten.
So all things considered, jon and dany are the least grossest related couple in GoT right now. By the time Jon receives that information He'll be neck deep in that magnetic khaleesi pussy_and it'll be too late to turn back.

Maybe she'll even get pregnant..... Who knows?

all im saying is if dey both know dey are related, i doubt both of them will do it (maybe Danny sha) but Jon will think about it. seeing has both of them have been a moral point for this show.
You know not all of westeros support the Targayen intra-marriage scheme, dey both risk non acceptance. i understand im just looking at it this way but this is GOT anything goes grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Chysler(m): 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
He basically died at the hands of the Wight walkers but the children of the forest halted the process of his transformation into a wight by shoving a piece of Obsidian into his chest. So he's basically an undead half Wight, half human.

2. Robert never knew about lyanna's child..... He didn't even know she was pregnant. Even Ned didn't. The newborn he met at the tower of joy came as surprise to him as much as anyone else who wasn't Rhaegar, TSOtM and everyone else present at the tower....
So all he had to do was say the child was his and problem solved.

Does it mean that the timeline following her crowning at harrenhal by Rhegar and the war of the usurper and eventual vanquishing of rhegar at the trident was that long for her pregnancy to have developed up to delivery without Robert or Ned knowing ?? And even for Robert to claim Jon as his bastard and his wife believed him
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
Theflash98:
I think daenerys will somehow get pregnant o...cause I think that's why they talk about his inability to get pregnant last episode,they haven't does so since season 1
I agree.
All this sudden talk about Dany's supposed barren status has got me thinking too.
Jon go just bounce in.... One shot and it's a goal.
They forget the guy's dick_is now powered by the lord of light.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
Chysler:

Does it mean that the timeline following her crowning at harrenhal by Rhegar and the war of the usurper and eventual vanquishing of rhegar at the trident was that long for her pregnancy to have developed up to delivery without Robert or Ned knowing ?? And even for Robert to claim Jon as his bastard and his wife believed him

Roberts rebellion is believed to have taken 2 years, Ned Claimed Jon to save him from robert as Robert was bent on wiping out anything Targayen
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by rammyty: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

BraniacX Nicolars

Cersie: Driven by "pride and hatred".
Dany: Driven by "rights to the throne"
Jon: Driven by "needs to preserve life"

NK: Driven by what exactly. The guy just wan turn eveyone to zombies. Those dead bodies that are suppose to be at rest are unconciously busy fighting
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Chysler:

Does it mean that the timeline following her crowning at harrenhal by Rhegar and the war of the usurper and eventual vanquishing of rhegar at the trident was that long for her pregnancy to have developed up to delivery without Robert or Ned knowing ?? And even for Ned to claim Jon as his bastard and his wife believed him
Affirmative, boss.
If you see the execution of Ned's older brothers Brandon & their father Rickard as the jumping off point of the rebellion, then it'll have lasted two years between then and their final assault on dragonstone.
And seeing as Rhaegar's actions at harrenhal was what made Rickard travel down to king's landing to demand justice in the first place.

So between the time lyanna eloped with Rhaegar to the tower of joy scene, at least a little over year should've elapsed. And ned was leading the rebellion together with Robert for that whole time as well...... So after spending that much time away..... Catelyn had no reason to doubt his words about Jon.....
+ na which mumu man go just claim say him go smash ashawo_for no reason?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
rammyty:

NK: Driven by what exactly. The guy just wan turn eveyone to zombies. Those dead bodies that are suppose to be at rest are unconciously busy fighting

he wants to end all wars cheesy cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
rammyty:

Night King : Driven by the need to spread his dominion over the world of the living.
How is that any different from dany and Cersei?

And then there are those fuckerz across the sea in volantis, kinvara and her crew burn children for no reason but because some fire god ordered them to.
I don't see how anyone of them is better.

#Sai Night King!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (47)

NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.