Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) - TV/Movies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) (79938 Views)

Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Attack On Titan Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (47) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2017

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
PreacherX:
It doesn't add up abi ? grin
At all.. it doesnt add up at all...
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by JhyMedex: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
AryaSand:
JhyMedex and TheKingIsHere where you art bros?
Let's do dis!!!
jst finished exams!!! cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
#GameOfWhores grin
Out of all ur memes... this is the craziest... freaking hillarious..
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
After all is said and done..... We will happily overlook whatever holes we spot in the plot coz that episode was_fucking lit mah niggah.
Nobody is asking where NK got the chains from or how they got into the water to pull out the dragon...lol
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1... After night king omo na only you oo grin grin

You're just making me laff here... All these meme no go kill boys ooo

Arya: knock knock
Lord Frey: who's there?
Arya: euron
Lord Frey : euron who?
Arya: euron my list grin cheesy

Killer men cheesy

Twale once more baba
Oya take origin and shaye small

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by CAPSLOCKED: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Bend down select.
But how i go carry Gilly?
December people, how market?

I WILL SLEEP WITH ALL THOSE WOMEN, I DON'T CARE. angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nicolars:
IamLEGEND... After night king omo na only you oo grin grin
You're just making me laff here... All these meme no go kill boys ooo
Arya: knock knock
Lord Frey: who's there?
Arya: euron
Lord Frey : euron who?
Arya: euron my list grin cheesy

Killer men cheesy
Twale once more baba
Oya take origin and shaye small
Chai! This kyn orijin combination no be here. grin sure say i go fit Waka after I absorb those sturvs?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Chai! This kyn orijin combination no be here. grin sure say i go fit Waka after I absorb those sturvs?
I know you can't handle it...

Just bend the knee to dany grin if you know what I mean

Then you'll be alright bro
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by BraniacX(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
GMan650:
Jon left Dragonstone with some men and some dragonglass. Wouldn't it have made sense if those men had taken the dragonglass to Winterfell and give updates about Jon's whereabouts? I don't wanna believe they went to Eastwatch with Jon and the dragonglass with the fact that two boats sailed from dragonstone.

TheKingIsHere Iamlegend1 BraniacX
I agree, also i have another theory, this one is on why the valyrians never invaded westeros, they had been dominant in essos for a long time and their dragon lords traveled far and wide in trade, adventure and exploration, but they never invaded westeros proper till aegon tagaeryan's invasion, why was this? The conquest of the ghiscari and the rhoynar didn't break their sweat much and they were for all intents and purposes unopposed in essos and the existence and wealth of westeros was well known, while it is true that they weren't imperialists by nature but they would have at least founded a city in westeros as they did across essos instead the tagaeryan outpost of dragonstone was the closest they ever came to westerosi mainland in their thousands of years of dominating essos! I think that somewhere in their antiquated history and maybe unrecorded so much so that it has devolved into myths they ventured into westeros and many a dragon hitherto thought invincible met their doom at the hands of the night king because if the last episode shows nothing else, it is that he is a very proficient dragon killer and this suggests that he has experience in killing dragons.
Why there aren't ice dragons on the show already if this is true i am not sure but i will put it to this having happened so many eons ago that during the night king's long hibernation their bodies have completely degraded to dust and there's nothing to reanimate. So like giant ice spiders, ice dragons once existed and are now myths and legends.
Any insights would be interesting

Cc: Gbola5 kay9 IamLEGEND1 akinniade yonce aryasand
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

I WILL SLEEP WITH ALL THOSE WOMEN, I DON'T CARE.
angry
The MILFS are to die for. Except lyssa.

My cock_isn't going anywhere near that one . Lai Lai.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by handsomebanana(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Bend down select.

God 4bid.

Ah reject December
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Plolly(f): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
#GameOfWhores grin
that was deep mehn

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by BraniacX(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:
Tormund: which of the queens need a proof of the wight walkers. The Dragon queen or the one fucking his brother?

Jon snow: Both of them.

My question is, how did tormund know about cersei fucking his brother?
people talk
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
The MILFS are to die for. Except lyssa.

My cock_isn't going anywhere near that one . Lai Lai.
Wat of brienne? Is she ur type?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Are u d one creatin these memes or u are getting it online?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Chysler(m): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Im telling u and d show may end up becoming boring and thus loosing its ratings.

I can never see Game of thrones becoming Boring or losing its follwerships... If the presequel is done as the present or even with more tilt to epic heroism it will keep millions awake all night waiting to watch it... Imagine titles like the "age of the heroes" being depicted into motion picture.... The aura of its epic spell will keep us creating long threads.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:
Wat of brienne? Is she ur type?
Sharply. I'd totally hit that.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Plolly:
that was deep mehn
melisandre tho'.... grin That site is closed for renovation.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
handsomebanana:
God 4bid. Ah reject December
Na ur own be that?

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Bend down select.

december embarassed embarassed

God4bid cry
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nicolars:
I know you can't handle it... Just bend the knee to dany grin if you know what I mean Then you'll be alright bro
Dah one na for sure na.. cheesy She no even need to ask sef.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Are u d one creatin these memes or u are getting it online?
I get 98% of them online.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by BraniacX(m): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:

You are oly saying this because u have read or watch so many spoilers. [s]Sansa even after knowing the beast joffrey was still was in love wih him even after beheading her father.[/s]
Where do you get all these your false narratives from sef? undecided honestly I'm tired of your assumptions!
After forcing sansa to watch the head of her beheaded father on a pike, sansa saw the moat and was edging closer to joffery to push him down to his death then the hound stepped in between them without raising joffery's attention to Sanaa's intentions and shepherded joffery to the kingsguards while remaining with sansa, in another episode, joffery was taunting sansa about bringing her Robb's head then sansa responded that maybe Robb will bring her his head instead.
After the battle of the blackwater when joffery staged an annulment from her in favor of a marriage to maegery tyrell sansa was seen walking away trying to hide her joy from her face so where is her imaginary love for joffery you are talking about? Gosh! sad

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
BraniacX:

Where do you get all these your false narratives from sef? undecided honestly I'm tired of your assumptions!
After forcing sansa to watch the head of her beheaded father on a pike, sansa saw the moat and was edging closer to joffery to push him down to his death then the hound stepped in between them without raising joffery's attention to Sanaa's intentions and shepherded joffery to the kingsguards while remaining with sansa, in another episode, joffery was taunting sansa about bringing her Robb's head then sansa responded that maybe Robb will bring her his head instead.
After the battle of the blackwater when joffery staged an annulment from her in favor of a marriage to maegery tyrell sansa was seen walking away trying to hide her joy from her face so where is her imaginary love for joffery you are talking about? Gosh! sad
Boss, abeg!
Just allow them..... This argument don tire everybody.
Just watch now as dem go swarm you.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by gj22(m): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
Eberex:

Magical spear? So if the spear had hit the dragon at their tails, they would still die?

It's nothing about being magical. If Bronn had hit a major artillery drogon would be dead too. It's all about the target. Bulls eye

That spear shatters steel swords.

It turns people into ice.

It's a magical spear bro.

Watch the episode again.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by gj22(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
GMan650:

Lol.... but that wasn't the case when they were fighting the 7-Thoros & Gendry

Have you not been watching the show?

Haven't you seen wights gang up on one person?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by gj22(m): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
Seunpaul01:

That should be, free folks don't knee, the King beyond the wall don't bend the knee and that Jon will never bend the knee again. Is that what u are talking about?

No. Mance raider was proud and he wouldn't bend the knee. Thats why a lot of his people died.

It's the deaths Jon is trying to prevent. He now knows dany is a good person.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by gj22(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Theflash98:
people bring torchlight to check the loopholes ni o.....I didn't even noticed any loopholes when I watched it and I really enjoyed it..........am sure,someone might come now and ask how does Jon snow still has those scar on his chest..and the person go label am plotholes number 50...hmmm

Theres a difference between a loophole and a plothole
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Eberex(m): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
gj22:

That spear shatters steel swords.

It turns people into ice.

It's a magical spear bro.

Watch the episode again.

You didn't answer my question too. If it had touched the tail, would it still kill the dragon?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by handsomebanana(m): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Na ur own be that?

As in eh, I just tire.

Ur own self even beta.

That woman is a reťard n she passed the genes to her son
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by gj22(m): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lana1:
angry
As much as i like Jon, he is really starting to annoy me. How can som1 keep making similar mistakes over & over.

Wen Nîhilist was bashing him after the battle of the bastards i thought he was merely hating but now i see his point. Poor Leadership skills with terrible decision making.

U already ve ur proof that the undead army exists. Ok. Get on the dragon and fly away. But no, that was when he knew he'd unleash his "inner Hulk/Superman" and take on all the walkers. TF!
He not only got his uncle killed(because some1 had to come save his dumbazz as usual), he almost got drogon killed too. angry

Anyways, i thought the walkers couldn't swim or survive for long in water. So how on earth did they go down to chain viserys and drag him out of that frozen lake?? Plothole number 1.

Uncle Benjen swoops in to save the day. Gets down, drags Jon unto his horse and cant get on it himself?? Only to come up with an excuse of "no time"?? Plothole number 2.

The suicide squad was able to catch up to the undead army within a day. And Gendry was able to run back to the wall within same day......but....but......The army has been marching on(towards) the wall for God knows how long now....i'm not understanding. Plothole number 3

1) you made that assumption. The wights literally came out of the water to drag Tormund into it. You made that assumption yet you are calling it a plot hole. Where in the show did they say wights cannot swim?

2) Uncle benjen has served his purpose. He drew the attention of the wights so that they wouldn't chase Jon's horse. He was willing to die. This isn't a plothole.

3)you are making stupid assumptions again and blaming the show that your assumption didn't come true. The squad trekked from the wall to the mountain (Probably took a day or 2), then Gendry had to run back to the wall ( he ran overnight).

You are assuming that the WW have been matching to the wall. Why will they match to the wall when they cannot pass it?

Your assumptions are whack. Its not a plothole

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (47)

NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.