Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) - TV/Movies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) (79872 Views)

Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Attack On Titan Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (47) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by gj22(m): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:

It is wight walkers..

No, it's white walker like the color
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Caustics: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:
Jon could have climbed drogon and viserion wouldnt have died.
This is the only plothole i saw in the episode. But i wont crticise it.
anything to give the night king a dragon. Also jon wanted to show off for dany
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:
Braniacx iamlegend1 codedguy1 precherx and some other sansa fanboys and girls will now say sansa is now smart.. Even when jamie met with brienne at riverrun, Jamie was surprised sansa was not dead because he felt silly girls like that dont last long. Go and rewatch that scene b4 u quote me or else nightking will fall on you.
Which only proves my point.
She has survived this long, so obviously she doesn't fall into the category Jamie spoke of.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Caustics: 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Forget dragonglass, we now want to see Jon get some dragonass. cheesy
to ride the 2nd dragon? Naa.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
In the GoT world,dragons are magic in a corporeal form. So it'll be fair to assume that they may existed way before the valyrians came to be. They possibly could've just gone quasi-extinct like what we saw in the show until the valyrians reawakened and forged semi-supernatural bonds them.
So personally, I'm not going to totally dismiss the possibility that the night king may have had encounters with dragons in the past.
The guy's efficiency in taking out viserion was just too high to simply be a make-it-up-as-you-go tactic.

i read the history of Westeros, Dragons werent mentioned during the Long night and the fight against TNK. dragons are more of essos than westeros, westerosi believed them to be myth until Aegon's conquest. definitely dragons existed b4 the valarians dey only learnt to tame them much later.

about the night king i have to agree tho, he surely know something
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
codedguy1:

She enjoyed the tongue, so be ready to lick till you hear screams. grin

shebi it's ygritte, i will lick all join cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
#GameOfWhores grin
After several sexual harassment and rapes, Sansa's own should be the widest.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Bend down select.

But how i go carry Gilly?

December people, how market?
Thank God am born in March. Missandre is mine
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
Caustics:
grin grin i never knew the wights had fans
Everything has fans around here. Even that Wight wearing yeezy sneakers that the hound threw rocks at now has his groupies here.
Caustics:
to ride the 2nd dragon? Naa.
yeah, to hop on that Dragon(queen)ass
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Forget dragonglass, we now want to see Jon get some dragonass. cheesy

oh yes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Caustics: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Everything has fans around here. Even that Wight wearing yeezy sneakers that the hound threw rocks at now has his groupies here.
yeezy grin grin grin i think say na only me see the canvas.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by jaylicioussss(f): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
That you like a character shouldn't make you bias about another, when one does something stupid, it is ok to call them out, but when they change and do something worthy. It is also ok to give them the credit. It is just unfair to keep judging the character based on his/her previous mistakes. Sansa was born with stupidity as a blanket but she grew to shed that cloth off. She is still making mistakes yes, so is everyone else. Heck our dear NK couldn't even kill two dragons with his gold winning javelin skills, Arya is our darling but here she is accusing Sansa of lots and let's not forget she has been reckless. Hey but we still love her, we forgive Jon, dany and tyrion for their mistakes. Sansa deserves such too. And if the NK kills everyone in GOT he too deserves our love.....
Pls pm the insult you have for me. Don't derail the thread with them.

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
guy! e be like say me & you go swap months. cheesy
Am yet to see anyone say Sansa. Abi, dem no born anyone for October ni? grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Dalek:

make Sam stab you with dragon glass will she dey ontop. na ygritte i want. she knows plenty smiley
and Ygritte go flexible gan.
Na acrobatics you wan perform?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by BraniacX(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Yes! She was happy because she thought the lannisters were stupid like her and would allow her leave kingslanding easily. Listen to what littlefinger told her at the gallery.
believe whatever makes you happy
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
Let me drop this here.

If you're readingĀ A Game of Thrones, you can see the characters are all mostly straightforward - Eddard the honourable hero, Jaime the arrogant golden warrior, Tywin the evil head of the family, Tyrion the clever rich dwarf, Cersei the evil queen, Joffrey the indescribably evil, Sansa the innocent idiot, Robb the brilliant strategist, Bran the helpless little boy... I could go on and on. But what makes the series so good is that not all these characters remain that way forever. If you have watched all three seasons of the TV show, you will understand how complex each character is, and the remarkable transformations they undergo.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Dalek:

i read the history of Westeros, Dragons werent mentioned during the Long night and the fight against TNK. dragons are more of essos than westeros, westerosi believed them to be myth until Aegon's conquest. definitely dragons existed b4 the valarians dey only learnt to tame them much later.

about the night king i have to agree tho, he surely know something
every move that guy make dey suspicious i dey tell you.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by BraniacX(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Maybe i need a clarification some terminologies.
Nightking
Nightwalker
Wight
Wightwalker

Add Skywalker and skyrim cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by sharex15: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
BraniacX:

Add Skywalker and skyrim cheesy
Lol
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by jaylicioussss(f): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Bend down select.

But how i go carry Gilly?

December people, how market?
Awwwww September me likey!
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
I just noticed on this our fantasy GOT list, Sansa isn't anywhere to be found? Why? Isn't it because she is virtually useless?

Oya Sansa fans come and beat me, I dey my house. cheesy
I forgot to add those beautiful sexy sand snake girls. kiss
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by kozmicity: 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Eberex:

Nope, he wanted to show the world how good he is at aiming.
To be sincere I didn't like him at all,but that throw mehn...it was wow,it won me over to him...

To y'all...
RespectTheNightKing
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by sharex15: 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
You saw that too, me wey dey look for that shoe to buy since I come see am for wight leg
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by sharex15: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
I forgot to add those beautiful sexy sand snake girls. kiss
How could you forget bad p***y
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
After several sexual harassment and rapes, Sansa's own should be the widest.
Ramsay no too carry big something. Sansa still tight mah niggah.
But I hope Gendry smashes Arya though coz that guy go gather....& The moment that sociopath see dick_pant go drop shaperly.. I guarantee it.
Then she'll graduate to margaery's level.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
and Ygritte go flexible gan.
Na acrobatics you wan perform?

i go read all the nonsense styles for Kamasutra for her, all of westeros go feel the acrobatics
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
every move that guy make dey suspicious i dey tell you.

azin ehn, the guy dn old
he sabi all the game pass them, even The children of the forest no fit stop am.
Na miracle remain
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
jaylicioussss:
Awwwww September me likey!
just don't eat anything she cooks.
That one and poison.

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by kozmicity: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
BTW,who is(was)the Night King before death,what does anybody know about him and how did he become the King of the Night,did he rule any of the seven Kingdoms or was he a commoner?

Nicorlas IamLegend Eberex Help a newly recruited brother please...
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
jaylicioussss:
That you like a character shouldn't make you bias about another, when one does something stupid, it is ok to call them out, but when they change and do something worthy. It is also ok to give them the credit. It is just unfair to keep judging the character based on his/her previous mistakes. Sansa was born with stupidity as a blanket but she grew to shed that cloth off. She is still making mistakes yes, so is everyone else. Heck our dear NK couldn't even kill two dragons with his gold winning javelin skills, Arya is our darling but here she is accusing Sansa of lots and let's not forget she has been reckless. Hey but we still love her, we forgive Jon, dany and tyrion for their mistakes. Sansa deserves such too. And if the NK kills everyone in GOT he too deserves our love.....
Pls pm the insult you have for me. Don't derail the thread with them.

he doesn't need to kill them all, The Knights of The Night King loves him..
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
Caustics:
yeezy grin grin grin i think say na only me see the canvas.
Maybe Kanye been dey that time.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
kozmicity:
[i][color=#00770]BTW,who is(was)the Night King before death,what does anybody know about him and how did he become the King of the Night,did he rule any of the seven Kingdoms or was he a commoner?

Nicorlas IamLegend Eberex Help a newly recruited brother please...[/color]
[/i

the night king was one of the first men, he was turned by the children of the forest to help them win the war against the first men. he is very old, older than all the houses of The 7 kingdoms.

my understanding tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (47)

NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.