Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Phyno Shades Hushpuppi In New Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Shades Hushpuppi In New Video (600 Views)

Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride / Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) / OAP Dotun shades Hushpuppi, Rocks Native Wear, Says "We Don't Live For Gucci" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phyno Shades Hushpuppi In New Video by street2view: 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
Indigenous rapper Phyno is not done blasting Nigerian big boy, Ray Huspuppi. Recall that trouble started after Hushpuppi threw at shade at Phyno for wearing a fake designers watch.

Well, Phyno sent Nigerian internet into frenzy with his epic replies and we thought the case was closed, but no!

Phyno just murdered Hushpuppi in Timaya’s new video titled “Telli Person” featuring Olamide & Phyno.

The video features a photo of a Dog with Gucci Chain around her neck with “Gucci Dog” written on it. Read what Phyno said in the song below…“All i want is what is meant for me oh!!
My father used to tell me my so please invest money oh!! ehh
You no get work you just de show money oh
you follow gucci oh Olu akuo
i tell you, you no gree, them tell you, you no hear
your mother tell you, you no gree
i warn you, you no hear
for this street wey we dey ndi ogbe no d play
ha ga ako kwa your way
nwanne le!!”

Watch video below;
http://www.street2view.com/2017/08/phyno-shades-hushpuppi-new-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOTT9vZ8liA

Re: Phyno Shades Hushpuppi In New Video by GloriaNinja(f): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
undecided THEY BOTH EVEN LOOK LIKE DOGS, SERIOUSLY YEYEBRITIES SHOULD JUST VANISH, THEY DON'T EVEN HELP THE ECONOMY OR ANYTHING.
Re: Phyno Shades Hushpuppi In New Video by street2view: 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided THEY BOTH EVEN LOOK LIKE DOGS, SERIOUSLY YEYEBRITIES SHOULD JUST VANISH, THEY DON'T EVEN HELP THE ECONOMY OR ANYTHING.

no nau
phyno nor join abeg

(1) (Reply)

MEET Highest-paid Actresses Of 2017 By Forbes / Paul Okoye (psquare) Replies Die-hard Fan Who Want To Be His Slave. (details) / I See Special Mercy Locating Your Name!-- Tonto Dikeh Prophesy To Her Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.