Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike (48746 Views)

Corpers To Enjoy Minimum Wage From 2020 Budget - Sunday Dare, Minister Reveals / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by XTLikeNat777: 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
You guys are joking o cos apc government will just find a way of scrapping nysc altogether...
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by Anwons(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
I thought it was another corpers that I haven't heard of their existence when I saw the caption.

Na wao,...................................................... ............................ah, what am I typing slf?

Oh, my pad has just become confused as the government.

Corners no time, make una start am this night
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by anitank(f): 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
Beedude:

I know of copas serving presently and saving for life after nysc. Don't get me wrong. The federal govt have so many important things to tackle than nysc alawee increment. The copas won't win this battle. Dey should just finish the 1 year and moveon with their lives. Increament of salary isn't what Nigerians should be fighting for. It is stability of the economy that we all need. Ok if federal govt increase the salary and this dollar rate eventually drop. Will copas accept a reduction of salary ? They shouldn't just distrup so many copas plans. Some just need d certificate and venture into better things. Even if dey go on strike , don't forget npower people can be deployed to coverup for them. I just feel the nysc programme should be scrapped

Fair enough. Atleast we're definitely on the same page concerning the bolded
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
Bloody thieves! grin
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by Anwons(m): 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
XTLikeNat777:
You guys are joking o cos apc government will just find a way of scrapping nysc altogether...

They won't scrap it, do you how much they are selfishly making?
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
Abfinest007:
Nigeria should be sold let us share d money.Nigeria is like a man without no home whenever it wants to rain he is always afraid
if Nigeria is sold out, then u everybody and everything becomes a slave. When we are ready to solve our problems, Nigeria will be better
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by gbaliciousgbali: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
Its time we issue a warning strike to seun and his moderators on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by mechanics(m): 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
40kobo77:
Funny.

Very funny lol.

If na me be Federal Government,i go encourage them to go strike.

Those wey wait 2 yrs to go serve will be the first to pull out of the planned strike,knowing they are going home for another 2 years.
Hahaha, funny

1 Like

Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by Orpe7(m): 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
Strike na
Who no go collect certificate in a yrs time
Be wasting ur time
Lazy ass fvcks
Mayb na that money go help una after service
Fear of the unknown after nysc dey worry una
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by teemy(m): 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
the salary of corpers depends on the minimum wage of which level 8 which they are in is the lowest. unless minimum wage is refixed, i see no soon change. i hope they are not being politically mobilized
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
By the time Buhari go return for sallah,if him turn left(ASUU),him vex turn right(ASUP), him shun both of them look forward(BIAFRA), he decides to turn his back on them PDP(laughing n making jest of him).....what next? By the time Buhari go return for sallah,if him turn left(ASUU),him vex turn right(ASUP), him shun both of them look forward(BIAFRA), he decides to turn his back on them PDP(laughing n making jest of him).....what next?
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
By the time Buhari go return for sallah,if him turn left(ASUU),him vex turn right(ASUP), him shun both of them look forward(BIAFRA), he decides to turn his back on them PDP(laughing n making jest of him).....what next? By the time Buhari go return for sallah,if him turn left(ASUU),him vex turn right(ASUP), him shun both of them look forward(BIAFRA), he decides to turn his back on them PDP(laughing n making jest of him).....what next 4 corpers?
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by Benjom(m): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
JPENG:

This egbon Benjamin Sabi write CV no be small. A trial will convince You.
hw is Lag?
Isaac The ex-corp member that chated u up around March @ Abuja. #Nice work

Wow... Thanks for your kind words Isaac. I appreciate that. Hope you're doing great too.

Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by Gloria3389(f): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
strike ko striker ni
its all rumour..
They can never strike
but wait o
they've forgotten the oath they took?
Besides NYSC is just a year scheme even if they strike pass thunder FG will do nothing about their request especially in the present situation Nigeria finds herself
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
Benjom:

Wow... Thanks for your kind words Isaac. I appreciate that. Hope you're doing great too.

Am fine Bro.. D stuff worked well for me..
Infact i am doing fine
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by Organs(m): 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
40kobo77:
Funny.

Very funny lol.

If na me be Federal Government,i go encourage them to go strike.

Those wey wait 2 yrs to go serve will be the first to pull out of the planned strike,knowing they are going home for another 2 years.

Ol boy you wicked oh, but you are very very realistic. Anyways, when person dey vex you go "cool" am down, nobi say you go say make him do him worst... at least give am room to form and flexxx small naaa, haba to graduate nobi yoke oh.

1 Like

Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by nextstep(m): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ha hah.. corpers who have not started real work are striking...

Kwantinu... grin
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by habayinc(m): 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
dammy13:
The National Youth Service Corps members (NYSC) have issued out a warning strike starting from 1st September to 14th September, 2017.

This is to implore the Federal Government of Nigeria to keep to it promise of increasing the Corp members allowance (Allawee) from N19,800 to N49,800, starting from August 2017.

It was agreed during National Corpers Forum meeting held in Abuja, that if at the end of August, Corper’s allowance is not increased to N49,800, NYSC will embark on a two week warning strike.

During this period Corps members nationwide will adhere strictly to the following:

“ 1) That Corps members nationwide will not go near their PPA or carry out their primary assignment in any form.

2) That all CDS activities will be suspended indefinitely.

3) That Corps members will not put on their khaki or anything relating to NYSC kits.

4) That Corpers will no longer hid to the Clarion call.

Corps members nationwide are advice to adhere strictly to this information and share it across until it get to the right table.

http://fabinfos.com/corpers-embark-two-weeks-warning-strike-full-details/

As if they are the first set of corpers....its like they didn't read their byelaws very well..issue of protest was dere and penalty was stated clearly and they all signed
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by dipznano: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Extension fall on you lot! grin grin
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by theomoscoboy: 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
bjhaid:
This is a fake news

God bless you jare my brother, I don't know why people are believing this story and even bringing it to nairaland's front page. I believe someone just sat down somewhere and composed this fake news and started broadcasting it. The question is is there any organisation called Nigeria Corpers Forum?
and even if there is any, are they the decision making body for the serving corps members?
I know the 3 major organisations for corps members are NCCF, MCAN, and Catholic (the 3 of them are religious groups).
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by Sundayisaiah: 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hmmm make school resume first na coper wewa, from their industrial strike
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
theomoscoboy:

God bless you jare my brother, I don't know why people are believing this story and even bringing it to nairaland's front page. I believe someone just sat down somewhere and composed this fake news and started broadcasting it. The question is is there any organisation called Nigeria Corpers Forum?
and even if there is any, are they the decision making body for the serving corps members?
I know the 3 major organisations for corps members are NCCF, MCAN, and Catholic (the 3 of them are religious groups).
the rate at which people believe fake news is pathetic, all dese useless bloggers are just after traffic hence one idiot will sit at one corner and formulate fake news
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by WaleBrussel(m): 7:12am On Aug 17, 2017
The chance of this pulling through, is dependent on if the bill was signed by the FG. If it was not, no amount of placards will earn them more money. Simple.
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by nelsonthomson(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2017
NYSC want to create opportunity for government to scra - - (pls fill in d missing space) its programme. Remembered the issue was raised. This is an avenue about dishing out to our so-called leaders.
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by holluphemydavid(m): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2017
first time in history hearing dis kind of news
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by pek(m): 9:53am On Aug 17, 2017
Obviously the corp members need to be reschooled. NYSC is a paramilitary organisation and not a trade union nor civil organisation! If they knew this, they won't be talking of strike action or anything as such. There are better ways to press home their demands. Their places of PPA will definitely give them this sack if they fail to work. They better think twice and continue to "hid" the clarion call.
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by PqsMike: 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
@ Fisayomi1 ....what are u doing here ?
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by mckenzzy(m): 8:55am On Aug 19, 2017
ruggedised:
nice one, 2 weeks break for us grin cheesy
but I doubt FG will increase the allowee, they no even say 30k, but 49,800 shocked shocked

no mind them... they even helped the bank remove 200 bank charge
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by franugo(m): 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
MrMoney007:

Shut up your decayed mouth !, the economy is dead, and you want Corp members to starve to death.

Over 90% of them pay for their accommodation, if they are paramilitary like she said, why aren't they provided with basic amenities?

It's been long I stopped talking to toddlers, I don't know what pushed me to reply to one. Now Mumu out of here!!

Obviously u have very little home training. It is usually announced in camps dt if ur ppa cannot provide an accommodation, u are to report so to d LI so u can be posted elsewhere. how much is 19,800 dt u would be expected to pay house rent n feed urself from it? don't blame others 4 ur foolishness!

meanwhile. d op is clearly delusional. if u no wan serve, there are ways to make it happen...any plan to strike is dead on arrival

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youth Corper Clings To A Tricycle To Cut His Transportation Cost (Photos, Video) / NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) / How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.