Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,316 members, 7,864,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

Meet The Nigerian Youngest Facebook User, You Won’t Believe Her Age - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Nigerian Youngest Facebook User, You Won’t Believe Her Age (1091 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her PVC, Covers Her Age / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Nigerian Youngest Facebook User, You Won’t Believe Her Age by MrRationaL(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Meet the nigerian youngest facebook user, you won’t believe her age
I spotted this amazing little kid on Facebook, we have been chatting. I was overwhelmed withher intelligence, so I decided to let the world know about her.

Precious Samson termed the youngest facebook user is an indigene of bwari abuja bwari area council. She is 11 years old.
She talked about her family and how they feel about seeing her on facebook. When being asked if her parents know she is on facebook and how they react seeing her on the social network. Bellow is her response .
” Yeah dey knw i’m on facebook Dey don’t react too harsh shall but if they notice that I have spent long time facebooking and pressing my phone non stopping ? Lol! They get angry”

The 11years old nigerian facebook user vowed that facebook is doing no harm to her education because she has reading timetable at home.

Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: Meet The Nigerian Youngest Facebook User, You Won’t Believe Her Age by Chiemerie8(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Meet The Nigerian Youngest Facebook User, You Won’t Believe Her Age by DRPAIT123(m): 1:06am On Aug 17, 2017
this is surely the handiwork of some godforsaken blogger
Re: Meet The Nigerian Youngest Facebook User, You Won’t Believe Her Age by doyinisaac(m): 1:12am On Aug 17, 2017
Bloggers and cooked up stories is like Akara and pap they always go together....

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Kiss Daniel's House, A Beautiful Mansion / Shocking: No Electricity Made This Man Do This / Daughter Of Late Bimbo Odukoya, Tolu Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.