Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Drastical Falling Price Of Volkswagen Golf 4 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Drastical Falling Price Of Volkswagen Golf 4 (1183 Views)

Vehicles Damaged By Falling Trees After Heavy Rainfall In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Check Out The 43 Years Evolution Of Volkswagen Golf From MK1 To MK7 / Throwback Of Volkswagen Cars That Rock Our Roads In The 1980s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drastical Falling Price Of Volkswagen Golf 4 by samothliza(m): 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
good evening my fellow Nigerians, I have a serious issue and it goes like this. I was checking price of cars in jiji and most of the volkswagen golf 4 price I saw in katsina is 200-300 and is tokunbo and I don't know why d price of car drastically fall because I want to buy online from katsina to maiduguri
please house highlight me on that pls
Re: Drastical Falling Price Of Volkswagen Golf 4 by smellingmenses: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
samothliza:

good evening my fellow Nigerians, I have a serious issue and it goes like this. I was checking price of cars in jiji and most of the volkswagen golf 4 price I saw in katsina is 200-300 and is tokunbo and I don't know why d price of car drastically fall because I want to buy online from katsina to maiduguri
Na kuje be your home

1 Like

Re: Drastical Falling Price Of Volkswagen Golf 4 by uboma(m): 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
samothliza:

You won't find a foreign used VW Mark IV for NGN200-300k anywhere (modified) in Nigeria.

Be careful what you seek so that you don't get scammed.

1 Like

Re: Drastical Falling Price Of Volkswagen Golf 4 by smellingmenses: 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
uboma:

You won't find a foreign used VW Mark IV for NGN200-300k anyway in Nigeria.

Be careful what you seek so that you don't get scammed.
He must be buying from cityhood
Cc
Nurey uzzuz

Re: Drastical Falling Price Of Volkswagen Golf 4 by dkdigits(m): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
samothliza:

. The only golf 4 I have seen at that price is the one you have to buy engine and gear box. The ones you saw are either bad or they trying to scam you. Be careful.
Re: Drastical Falling Price Of Volkswagen Golf 4 by LowerPro: 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
dkdigits:
. The only golf 4 I have seen at that price is the one you have to buy engine and gear box. The ones you saw are either bad or they trying to scam you. Be careful.
Re: Drastical Falling Price Of Volkswagen Golf 4 by twinskenny(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
samothliza:

scamm alert!!!

(1) (Reply)

Honda! / Price Of A Toyota Camry 2000 Model V4. / Up For Grab... A Tokunbo EOD Honder CRV 2.4 Litres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.