Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head (32630 Views)

Police Arrest Man With 3-year-old boy's Head In Abuja / US Police Officer On Duty Records Himself Having Sex With Woman In His Office / Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by livinbygrace: 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
cowardSeun:
Oduduwa come and take your people back to the sky

Lol!!So many clowns on this platform
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by rigarmortis: 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Flintstone06:
Okay so apparently, Jamiu is Yoruba, Emmanuel is igbo. So crime isn't a relation of any particular tribe.

The goats wey dey up there dey point at the other tribe, una doe oh! Thunder fall on una each by each.

We all must condemn hate, bigotry on NL.

Signed :

Deputy National assistant for the association of detribalized Nigerians.(ADN)
You are an idiot.

Immanuel is Igbo abi.

Do you want me to list Yoruba Immanuels? One owns a church..... Is he Igbo?

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by Naziridamos: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
AFONJAZATION shocked

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
Flintstone06:
Okay so apparently, Jamiu is Yoruba, Emmanuel is igbo. So crime isn't a relation of any particular tribe.

The goats wey dey up there dey point at the other tribe, una doe oh! Thunder fall on una each by each.

Signed :

If I call u mumu now u will say Igbos don come again.respect ur age

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by rigarmortis: 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
jahsharon:

Just like Ibo christians and drug trafficking and armed robbery.

I would rather risk my own life an traffic drugs than slaughter hapless women and kids for personal gain

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by rigarmortis: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sugarcious:
Why didn't they complete the name? Name checkers no food today.

Yeah. And jamiu is from port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by excess4luv: 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
skull miners of Oduduwa kingdom

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by mercyville: 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
brainpulse:
Emmanuel Emeka Chukwudi.

Na ojukus dem culture but dem don export am to the SW.Thank God dem catch this one..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by Oxenomy: 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Afonjas at their best.. Mining skulls and pussys is the latest business in town.. Yoruba I twale for una ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
cowardSeun:
grin grin grin grin hahaha i don laff die for this thread una no go kee pesin
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
Inconclusive report... Give us full name... Nah Dem the republic of skull miners...

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by Smooyis(m): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
Wetin. Den take skull do them

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by chigo003(m): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
Na dem, oduduwa children

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by mercyville: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oxenomy:
Afonjas at their best.. Mining skulls and pussys is the latest business in town.. Yoruba I twale for una ooo

Thank God dem catch the pioneer skull miner ..
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/our-sons-fighting-over-leadership-post-in-south-africa-monarch/amp/

THE OJUKUS NEVER DIS-APPOINT.NAME THE CRIME RITUALISM WAS MANUFACTURED BY THEM BABY FACTORY WAS MADE MANIFEST BY THEM THEY HAVE THE PATENT FOR DRUG...
THEY EXPORTED RITUALISM TO ALL THE REGIONS
OF NIGERIA.THEY HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR LONG.WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY USE BABY FACTORIES FOR..RITUALS AND BABY TRAFFICKING AND THEY MUNCH THE REMAINING OF COURSE.

HEAR THEIR KING ...
THIS HAPPENED AS FAR BACK AS 2007 AND DID NOT MAKE HEADLINE...

Yes, it has happened before and that also was very saddening and mysterious. Up till today, we are desperately waiting for the killers of those four young men to be nabbed. This incident I am telling you happened around 2007. Four of our security men were killed in a very agonising and painful manner by unknown people. Their body parts were not complete as we buried them. Their tongues, eyes and even private parts were taken away.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by Yuji: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
Afonjas 0-5 Flatinoes grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by ashawopikin(m): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
hmmm

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
soberdrunk:
SOMEBODY CANNOT TAKE HIS GIRLFRIEND'S HEAD FOR A STROLL AGAIN? angry

Are u kidding me?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by NairalandAsasin(m): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
AmandaLuv:
Terrible. The skull miners never disapoint
Choi, see as you fine...
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by Nathan2016: 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
maxiuc:
England we know
Scotland we know
Ireland. We know
Poland. We know
Thailand. We know
Switzerland we know
Even Swaziland made the list

SKULLAND who are you

Skulland citizen come and defend ur nation

When I heard human head Choi the way I danced eee even people wey dey near me think sey I don kolo

SKULLAND...LOL...THAT GOT ME MENH

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by lumeneng22: 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
Stop killing people for money rituals and protection Naija people. Come and join MMM. I know the idiot will hire 10 lawyers now to defend him after which he will be released into the street to kill more people.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by lumeneng22: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Inconclusive report... Give us full name... Nah Dem the republic of skull miners...
YOU MAKE ME LAF MY BELLE TEAR.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by sosodevf(m): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
LAGOS!!!!! LAGOON ¡!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
YELOBAS ARE WICKED SOULS .THEY ALWAYS LOOK AT YOUR HEAD WHEN U COME TO LAGOS. INFACT I HAVE REGISTERED MY HEAD WITH CORPORATE AFFAIRS. I WONDER WHAT THEY WILL DO TO PRIMARY SCHOOL HEADMASTER? THEY LOVE HEAD.. THEY ALWAYS LIKE CUTTING AND EATING OR SELLING SKULLS. TINUBU AND FASHOLA USED SKULL FOR RITUAL. AND ALSO THEIR YAHHO BOYS ARE THE WORST. INVESTOR BJ AND HUSHPUPI AND CO. THEIR YAHOO PLUS. ALFA AND OTHERS. BEWARE OF LAGOS AND OGUN STATE. ONE CHANCE U R FINISHED. UR HEAD MUST BE IN UR HAND ALWAYS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Must that kind of person be charged to court. . You charge him to court, and court give him bail of N100,000, THEREAFTER HE USES THE PROCEEDS AND PROFITS EMANATING FROM PREVIOUS RITUALS TO PAY BAIL MONEY, AND AS A RESULT HE CONTINUES FROM WHERE HE STOPS.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
cowardSeun:

SAVAGE grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
lumeneng22:
YOU MAKE ME LAF MY BELLE TEAR.
this Afonja mods are partial.... we no agree... they must give us names shikina

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by julietm123: 12:42am On Aug 17, 2017
Flintstone06:

Signed :

How do you know Emmanuel is Igbo? Why must afonja skullminers always look forward way to attach other to their crime?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by burakado17: 1:07am On Aug 17, 2017
julietm123:

How do you know Emmanuel is Igbo? Why must afonja skullminers always look forward way to attach other to their crime?
Islie:

http://sunnewsonline.com/lagos-police-nab-man-with-womans-head/

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by getalll: 1:53am On Aug 17, 2017
Young03:
oh ozo emekwa nuo oo

Them use human skull swear for una?

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by DabuIIIT: 6:10am On Aug 17, 2017
Flintstone06:

Signed :

HYPOCRITE..so no other tribe bear Emmanuel apart from Igbo? And while calling on thunder to strike others,you are saying no to HATRED! Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens undecided
detribalised indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by DabuIIIT: 6:16am On Aug 17, 2017
mercyville:

Thank God dem catch the pioneer skull miner ..
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/our-sons-fighting-over-leadership-post-in-south-africa-monarch/amp/

THE OJUKUS NEVER DIS-APPOINT.NAME THE CRIME RITUALISM WAS MANUFACTURED BY THEM BABY FACTORY WAS MADE MANIFEST BY THEM THEY HAVE THE PATENT FOR DRUG...
THEY EXPORTED RITUALISM TO ALL THE REGIONS
OF NIGERIA.THEY HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR LONG.WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY USE BABY FACTORIES FOR..RITUALS AND BABY TRAFFICKING AND THEY MUNCH THE REMAINING OF COURSE.

HEAR THEIR KING ...
THIS HAPPENED AS FAR BACK AS 2007 AND DID NOT MAKE HEADLINE...

Yes, it has happened before and that also was very saddening and mysterious. Up till today, we are desperately waiting for the killers of those four young men to be nabbed. This incident I am telling you happened around 2007. Four of our security men were killed in a very agonising and painful manner by unknown people. Their body parts were not complete as we buried them. Their tongues, eyes and even private parts were taken away.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak / Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. / Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.