Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head (32619 Views)

Police Arrest Man With 3-year-old boy's Head In Abuja / US Police Officer On Duty Records Himself Having Sex With Woman In His Office / Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by Abfinest007(m): 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
he cup don full
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by osuofia2(m): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
Skull miners again.....Natural geologist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by Arysexy(m): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
Skull mining .. Its our work ooo! Soft work!

Afonja skull miner's association

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by janykute: 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
This people and human head sef.Using human head to protect against baddoo?Human head has become that cheap that they can also use it to protect their houses against armed robbers or to win the heart of a lady.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by Flintstone06(m): 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
maxiuc:
England we know
Scotland we know
Ireland. We know
Poland. We know
Thailand. We know
Switzerland we know
Even Swaziland made the list

SKULLAND who are you

Skulland citizen come and defend ur nation

When I heard human head Choi the way I danced eee even people wey dey near me think sey I don kolo

Yu don kolo now undecided who know know
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by muller101(m): 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
West
..east will dwell on this thread
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by NanaOfosu: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
HMMMM Nigeria kpele kpele

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
And we still wonder why nigeria is still after hundred days without HEAD? It is because nigeria is now an headless nation.

You almost got it mate

So close

Better luck next time

Sir pun alot
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by classicfrank4u(m): 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
I'm not surprised dats there way of life Afonjas grin

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
And we still wonder why nigeria is still after hundred days without HEAD? It is because nigeria is now an headless nation.

You almost got it mate

So close

Better luck next time

Sir pun alot..
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by Arysexy(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
We are from SKULLand

We are natural geological miners

We trade on human spare parts

We specialize in head and vagina hunting

Skull mining is our work

Who are we?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by 1metre: 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

na them! Na them lure emmanuel to mining Kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by pointstores(m): 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
Flintstone06:
Okay so apparently, Jamiu is Yoruba, Emmanuel is igbo. So crime isn't a relation of any particular tribe.

The goats wey dey up there dey point at the other tribe, una doe oh! Thunder fall on una each by each.

We all must condemn hate, bigotry on NL.

Signed :

Deputy National assistant for the association of detribalized Nigerians.(ADN)
have nt heard of and before
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by jahsharon: 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
maxiuc:
England we know
Scotland we know
Ireland. We know
Poland. We know
Thailand. We know
Switzerland we know

SKULLAND who are you

When I heard human head Choi the way I danced eee even people wey dey near me think sey I don kolo

We are Omoluabis we are children of Oduduwa. For those few skull miners among us, the thunder that will strike them is the same one that striked Oba of Lagos that misbehaved to the Ooni of Ife, the Arole Oodua. That thunder has gone for further training under ISIS.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by davillian(m): 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
In d banj voice ITS AFONJA AGAIN!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by stanluiz(m): 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
I repeat by the time this people get oduduwa republic no more head will be left in the sout waste.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by BAILMONEY: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
STUPUDTHEISTS:
Name checking device activated.

Checking.......

Name detected: JAMIU

Tribe: AFONJA MUSLIM

cheesy cheesy
FIXED

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by stanluiz(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
Afonja and skull mining be like bread and butter.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by BAILMONEY: 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
YORUBA MUSLIMS AND SKULL MINING ARE LIKE OKO AND OBO

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by Amos87(m): 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
Na who again wae no be AFONZ INTERNATIONAL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by jahsharon: 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
BAILMONEY:
YORUBA MUSLIMS AND SKULL MINING ARE LIKE OKO AND OBO

Just like Ibo christians and drug trafficking and armed robbery.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by lovingyouhun: 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Again? cry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by maxiuc(m): 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
jahsharon:

We are Omoluabis we are children of Oduduwa. For those few skull miners among us, the thunder that will strike them is the same one that striked Oba of Lagos that misbehaved to the Ooni of Ife, the Arole Oodua. That thunder has gone for further training under ISIS.
how do we separate the Omoluabis from the skullanders

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by BAILMONEY: 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
jahsharon:

Just like Ibo christians and drug trafficking and armed robbery.
ARE YOU A YORUBA MUSLIM

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by dazzlingd(m): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
maxiuc:
England we know
Scotland we know
Ireland. We know
Poland. We know
Thailand. We know
Switzerland we know

SKULLAND who are you

grin grin ...u don craze finish,

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by jahsharon: 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
maxiuc:
how do we separate the Omoluabis from the skullanders

Please ask the gods.

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by Lajet: 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
We Yoruba Christians condemn this wicked act of our fellow Yoruba Muslim.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by billyG(m): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
Earthquake1:
Our Lagos state skull miners have done us proud.
LOL,u 4get to add CHAPTER.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by jahsharon: 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
stanluiz:
I repeat by the time this people get oduduwa republic no more head will be left in the sout waste.

Yes, all flattinos head from Biafran would have been mined and used for money rituals.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
maxiuc:
England we know
Scotland we know
Ireland. We know
Poland. We know
Thailand. We know
Switzerland we know

SKULLAND who are you

buhahaha

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by Moganajoe: 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
cowardSeun:
Oduduwa come and take your people back to the sky

Afonja why?? There many other trades to learn than trading on human skulls!

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
Arysexy:
We are from SKULLand
We are natural geological miners
We trade on human spare parts
We specialize in head and vagina hunting
Skull mining is our work
Who are we?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos / U.S Police Seizes Fake Designer Clothes, Shoes & Bags Worth $1 Billion (Pics) / Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.