Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) (52160 Views)

Adebayo Seun, Artist Paints El-Rufai In Two Minutes, Sells It For N2m / Meet Joel Acheampong, Ghanaian Artist Who Paints With His Mouth / Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by despam(m): 7:48am On Aug 17, 2017
There is ability in disability. Keep it up!
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by TheBawse(m): 7:51am On Aug 17, 2017
swiz123:
I can beat my chest and say that this is a big lie.she possibly couldn't have done that.

Pls all these animals quoting me, have you asked yourself what's the correlation between where she's positioning the pencil and the picture in general?
Judging by the picture I am seeing now, the lady is just posing for the camera
May God help u. just because u can't draw to save ur life , must u discredit her painting ? before spewing rubbish, have u verified the authenticity of this post.?
may God remove the spirit of jealousy from ur heart, say amen .

Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by Chyxki: 8:40am On Aug 17, 2017
Wow...beautiful!

Ronaldo come and pay for your picture o!
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by gawu1: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
northern beggars should have no reasons to beg... u will see full grown able adult begging and dragging food with dogs... Ndi Ala
Begging or drug trafficking.
Are two alternatives
Two adults two reasonings
Out of so many reasonings
The other chosed begging and the other chosed drug trafficking
Fighting for survival
Leaving better and lawful options instead
But what is it
To beg or to traffick drug
Is it a crime?
How do one know
Who get kill
Who get arrest
Why should I drag food with dogs
Why should I get kill like dogs
Which is which
Friends
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2017
gawu1:
Begging or drug trafficking. Are two alternatives Two adults two reasonings Out of so many reasonings The other chosed begging and the other chosed drug trafficking Fighting for survival Leaving better and lawful options instead But what is it To beg or to traffick drug Is it a crime? How do one know Who get kill Who get arrest Why should I drag food with dogs Why should I get kill like dogs Which is which Friends
ok i hear, w keep begging that's what you are known for grin
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by gawu1: 9:25am On Aug 17, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
ok i hear, w keep begging that's what you are known for grin
Better than being known all over the world as drugs traffickers
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by Omooniya1: 9:26am On Aug 17, 2017
Donniefred:
Keep doubting, you are one of the people that gives excuses for your failures

Chest beater let him continue beating is chest until he see nothing to beat
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by imstillnovice: 9:30am On Aug 17, 2017
You are a Murderer
RIPEnglish:
wow, nice. please let Ronaldo saw it cuz am sure he will love it & try got to contacted her. nice.
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2017
gawu1:

terrorism and illiteracy is better than drug trafficking ni this Arabian Messiah of yours really brainwashed you
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by DrayZee: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2017
baike:
why Christano, why not Messi what makes people love Christano more than messi
Because no matter how you may hate him, or spread lies against him, or try to pull him down, he will always rise above all hate.
He keeps soaring higher even as others want to see him fail.
That is the definition of a role model.

There are very few people in this world that can be looked up to for inspiration, and Cristiano Ronaldo is definitely one of them.
You don't see people hating on Messi the way they hate Ronaldo, yet he keeps getting better and better, silencing all of them.

They hate him because he's just too good.
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:52am On Aug 17, 2017
gawu1:

abeg u have boko haram within you, just deal with them first... though the money gotten from that drug trafficking have being keep u parasites alive for long , I want to know what north contribute to our national purse I knw u will say agriculture and those human waste that littered everywhere in north... and I want to ask if ur agricultural products are shared for free like the way we share our oil funds with u ... for those Almajiri miscreants they are nuisance in the society
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by Donniefred(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2017
swiz123:

You are a very big fool. I know u just want to diss me to get likes but issokay.If you are mentally OK, you would ask yourself what's the correlation between where she's positioning the pencil with her feet and the picture in general.Isn't the painting already finished.use your number 6 slowpoke and you'd see that she is currently posing for the camera
You don't worth my time sir. I regret wasting this 2min to reply you. Have a nice day
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by hfeetham0(f): 10:41am On Aug 17, 2017
cristianisraeli:

incase u cant read..look at my moniker..u see israel init right...why dont u move to iran and quit yapping...as long as u believe jesus was a muslim.LOL..am done talking to u...tonite is ur lucky nite..adios
You actually believe Jesus was a christian?? hahahahaha what a gullible little sheep hahahahaha!!!
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2017
hfeetham0:
You actually believe Jesus was a christian?? hahahahaha what a gullible little sheep hahahahaha!!!

too much hitting of ur head in the mosque have really made ur brain watery...demented gullible little kitten..no 72 virgins for u..quit looking for attention...

GOD himself is still a muslim,muslims first landed on the moon,abraham,moses and even david and solomon they were all muslims..happy now??

little history for u bkos people like u dont read..all u do is cover ur head inthe hot summer sun and move like a zombie..

islam was founded 1400yrs ago and the religion of jesus which is judaism have been around for over 3000 years...mohammed borrowed alot from judaism to make islam...u want more??..i will give u more so u can stop opressing urself

no matter how much u try..mohammed can never be like jesus christ

am done with ur crap

lastly b4 i forget.....mary the mother of jesus was one of the wives of mohammed and jesus christ is the SON of mohammed
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by hfeetham0(f): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2017
cristianisraeli:

too much hitting of ur head in the mosque have really made ur brain watery...demented gullible little kitten..no 72 virgins for u..quit looking for attention...

GOD himself is still a muslim,muslims first landed on the moon,abraham,moses and even david and solomon they were all muslims..happy now??

little history for u bkos people like u dont read..all u do is cover ur head inthe hot summer sun and move like a zombie..

islam was founded 1400yrs ago and the religion of jesus which is judaism have been around for over 3000 years...mohammed borrowed alot from judaism to make islam...u want more??..i will give u more so u can stop opressing urself

no matter how much u try..mohammed can never be like jesus christ

am done with ur crap

lastly b4 i forget.....mary the mother of jesus was one of the wives of mohammed and jesus christ is the SON of mohammed
A comment from a lunatic slowpoke...

the bolded.. jesus was a jew(judaism)?? How was you the fastest sperm?
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2017
hfeetham0:
A comment from a lunatic slowpoke...

the bolded.. jesus was a jew(judaism)?? How was you the fastest sperm?

u should ask ur father that question y the sperm that made a demented transgendered like u was the fastest..why will i even waste my time with a moronic little brainwashed heading hitting little kitten like u...someone that dont even know jesus was a JEW..are u that dumb??u need to pick up some books and read or better still...use ur little data to do some little research,,,dummy

Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by hfeetham0(f): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2017
cristianisraeli:

u should ask ur father that question y the sperm that made a demented transgendered like u was the fastest..why will i even waste my time with a moronic little brainwashed heading hitting little kitten like u...someone that dont even know jesus was a JEW..are u that dumb??u need to pick up some books and read or better still...use ur little data to do some little research,,,dummy
Please tell me! What kind of weed u took last night??
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by Azam101: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2017
swiz123:
I can beat my chest and say that this is a big lie.she possibly couldn't have done that.

Pls all these animals quoting me, have you asked yourself what's the correlation between where she's positioning the pencil and the picture in general?
Because you are senseless does it apply to others?
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by shibanbo(m): 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
swiz123:

Book you no know
Sense you no get
Money nko for where
Better mouth who side
Them do you
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by daviscash: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
Waw that's so great is good to be creative,she did not complain about her
situation
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by joelala(m): 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
SCAMMMMMMMMM! there's no way in the world she would have done that....if its true, let them make a live video of her painting the pic and post it on the web for the whole world to see...you need more than just a leg to do that....attention seekers, hoping ronaldo will come across and bless her with money.

ps.always using their physical disabilities to play on our emotional disabilities..and people fall for it perfectly well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing / See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) / Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.