Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" (33290 Views)

Player Banned For Five Matches For Urinating On The Pitch / Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is “ridiculous” / Cristiano Ronaldo Given Five Matches Ban For Pushing Referee In Sunday Elclasico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by queensera(f): 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Says It Is "Ridiculous"

The Real Madrid star has hit out at the sanction, which was issued after he laid his hands on a match official against Barcelona.

The world football star took to his instagram page to react to the ban.

He Wrote In Portuguese, But Below Is The Meaning Of What He Wrote In English:

"Impossible to be immune to this situation, 5 games !! It seems to me exaggerated and ridiculous, this is called persecution! Thanks to my teammates for the support and the fans" !!!

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/08/christiano-ronaldo-reacts-to-his-five.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by ojun50(m): 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by mazimee(m): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
See as people like his tweet like say na all of them wey click like button understand wetin him talk.

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by veekid(m): 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
Who send him to copy the GOAT jubilation? Messi did it better with no card

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by MrHistorian: 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
What warranted his first booking was ludicrous too.

How on earth do you pull off your jersey for scoring a goal that can easily be levelled

10 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by Seanixking: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
5 Match Ban Can't Stop You From Being The World Best Player.

127 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by crunchyg: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
cry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by Titto93(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
But 5 matches ban too much.
This a witch-hunt but we know you'll come back better.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by stevedre: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
I think the red card was harsh but he should have left the pitch with out touching the referee, that way Madrid would have options to cancel the red card.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by 2O17: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
They can't stop your shine jor. When the ban is over, you will treat them to a nice hat trick

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by Moneyyy: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
What is ridiculous is how you persecuted the referee by pushing him.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by nellybadas: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ronaldo control your temper next time. It's highly unprofessional to have shoved the refree like that.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by millomaniac: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
my friend, because you know how to kick a ball does not make you above the rules. you push ref and you are still talking. i think fifa should extend the ban with correct warning of expulsion for this useless statement. maybe that will reset his cocky brain.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by morikee: 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
Naso somebody should help me with the meme
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by wunmi590(m): 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
Honestly speaking, apart from being a Madrid fan, the red card was very harsh.

Honestly if it was me I would have given the referee a big blow.

We have seen worst and no yellow card, talk more of red card.

I think that referee did that thinking barca would come back and score, not knowing that they would still chop more goal.

#IRepHalaMadrid

Click like if you think Madrid are lifting the trophy tonight

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by Sanchez01: 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
mazimee:
See as people like his tweet like say na all of them wey click like button understand wetin him talk.
Lol...

He claims the five match ban is exaggerated and ridiculous.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
Moneyyy:
Moneyyy:
stevedre:
hmm
MrHistorian:
angry
Titto93:
;

grin see them space bookers

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by sandrahnaub(f): 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
mazimee:

Though I understand not, what you said but I'm quoting u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by Flashh: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
You got what you want.

Why would you push a referee when it isn't Nigerian league? When you know FIFA's protocols

May common sense fall on you Ronaldo.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by seunny4lif(m): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ridiculous

We all know it's Ridiculous grin grin grin
But playing 11 vs 12 is unfair against Barca grin grin
11 + ref grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by Nonymartin(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
infact its more than ridiculous by OZIOKO
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
Too bad. They should have cut his head off.

They can't stop his shine

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by toyinjimoh(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
U still remain d best Barcelona nightmare

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by MrHistorian: 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
Plasmbob1:

grin see them space bookers
And has quoting us improved your worth of living??

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by emeijeh(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oròrõ the diver!

I hail o !

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oga nah master oooooo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by maxiuc(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
World best is sure for you

Ororo Ronaldo

When neymar do him own nobody do anything

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by SirMazi: 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
veekid:
Who send him to copy the GOAT jubilation? Messi did it better with no card
And sent Messi to copy from Marcelo

13 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by 0b10010011: 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
5 match ban wont take away the Ballon or take away the fact that he is the Worlds greatest footballer

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by Zeze06(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
smiley

It's truly ridiculous....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osimhen Equals Weah, Eto’o, Salah’s Serie A Goals Record / "Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers / Are Non-african Professional Footballers Really Innocent Of Age Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.