Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life (46877 Views)

Ik Ogbonna, Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere / Davido Excited To See His 'wife' After Almost 2 Months / Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by okenwaa(m): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
Linus Mba...
Yomi d@ I watched his documentary of how he was reciting d@ AY begged him to move down to Lagos and when he d@ he was chilling in 1room with Elenu and 1 other comedian.
D@ during d day,he would raise up the mattress d@ the use in sleeping and work when everybody else might hv gone out for the days hustle den bring it down @ night.

So many people always forget where the actually came from.

Thank God say me don flex all of them shaa...

Bicycle,okada,keke,taxi,molue,cabu cabu(wey una dey call cab now)no be d same tin oooo
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by rocknation62(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
NairaEffect:
Where is the news here?
I'm still looking for the NEWS sir...

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by sweethoney1234(f): 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
that one na talk how can it be his first time.. who be the person when post this thing.u need better slap
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by wolesmile(m): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
ibkkk:

Since...with your left toe grin
I no dey carry last.
So you were the one that donated my left toe. Is it because I donated your right kidney? After all, the other one still function properly. It's two thumbs I'll donate next. Remember I'm the eye of the Gods. I see all, so you can't hide.
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by ibkkk(f): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
wolesmile:
So you were the one that donated my left toe. Is it because I donated your right kidney? After all, the other one still function properly. It's two thumbs I'll donate next. Remember I'm the eye of the Gods. I see all, so you can't hide.

Ogbeni, wa!
I no dey play rough play o grin
I've returned your toe nah.
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by ojay2053(m): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
And wetin the guy dey feel like sef?

We dey park machine enter okada to abscond crazy Lagos traffic steady yet we no talk.

Make the guy go sit down jare.
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by wolesmile(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
ibkkk:

Ogbeni, wa!
I no dey play rough play o grin
I've returned your toe nah.
Ah! Ibukun! A se oo tie le. Enu lasan lo ni. No liver at all. So you no get wings talkless of flying! Lazy witch. Beware, wizards are watching!
By the way, beautiful pix you have there. The ground is slippery. What if I slide into your DM the Banky W way?
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by Temitoppe(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
DRPAIT123:
if this news make FP,I will donate my balls to the people of Biafra

bros! how far grin
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by ibkkk(f): 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
wolesmile:
Ah! Ibukun! A se oo tie le. Enu lasan lo ni. No liver at all. So you no get wings talkless of flying! Lazy witch. Beware, wizards are watching!
By the way, beautiful pix you have there. The ground is slippery. What if I slide into your DM the Banky W way?

grin
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by stanboy28(m): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
DRPAIT123:
it made fp.. .oya bring dos ballz
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by 400billionman: 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
IamOpemipo:
Oh so he been moving around in a carriage wen e first got to Lagos, I will blv this kinda story when silver spoon pikin like dj cuppy post it.

The story looks fake.

Even Ogas wey get 3 cars dey fly Keke once in a while.

Next !!!
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by Kobicove(m): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
DRPAIT123:

It's time for you to redeem your pledge!

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by wolesmile(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
ibkkk:

grin
Why you dey laff? It ain't funny, is it?
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by Xerox01(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
DRPAIT123:
we are waiting for your donation o
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by yebcy4u(f): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
really?
how's that possible self
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by nextstep(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
I think he meant: "first time in Keke this month, in Warri" wink
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by Uzyvicks(f): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abeg make una dash am #200 to buy sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Rochas Okorocha Gives Miracle N2M, Plot Of Land & Nina N2 Million / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos / Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.