Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) (46888 Views)

Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Her Birthday - Pictures / Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) / Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Newsmic: 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nigerian actor and philanthropist, Williams Uchemba celebrates Christmas together with his wife and little daughter, IGBERETV reports.

He shared photos of them together with the caption;

"Merry Christmas From The UCHEMBA’S"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cmluf_6saHr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by AdaSunshine(f): 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the LORD.

When you, as a man, find the woman that is meant for you, she will help put your life in order and give new meaning to your life.
What beautiful family.

142 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Trust22(m): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nice
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by addexx: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
Where una dey see this kind sweet looking wife na.? Na Bonga bonga fish I dey see everywhere undecided

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Sholaco: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
Okay
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wow marraige sweet oh...

I go run ham 2023 by God's grace

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
Our able fake UN nations youth ambassador

15 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Crystalom5: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
everybody wife just fair

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Badgers14: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by kushma(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
Beautiful people
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Kitotechw324: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
K

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Adedotguy: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
cool
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by smile11s(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
Cute
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by ThoughtOfYou: 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lovely family. So beautiful.
Poverty is the worst thing anyone can wish for.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by POPSUN09: 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas to him and the family.

We pray for a healthy and till death do us part marriage for them.
Enough of divorce news pls

9 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Sweetvie: 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lovely grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by mmadu5(m): 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ugly couple and kid
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by ShangTsung000: 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
Last Merry Christmas to all nairalanders. May we not see this kind of hard Christmas cum 2023.

PO will make it better.

PO23.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by highchief1: 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
Newsmic:
Nigerian actor and philanthropist, Williams Uchemba celebrates Christmas together with his wife and little daughter, IGBERETV reports.

He shared photos of them together with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cmluf_6saHr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
e never born.female kids r no kids I pray God gives him a child soon

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
AdaSunshine:
He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the LORD.

When you, as a man, find the woman that is meant for you, she will help put your life in order and give new meaning to your life.
What beautiful family.

Nobody send good wife or lazy wife and all those rubbish..

Just close your God damn Legs.. Loyalty cost pass gold now

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Samakus(m): 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
Crystalom5:
everybody wife just fair

E shock you?

My own go fair too

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by atdscentofwater: 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Magnumproperty: 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
This one wey Dem dey wear black to celebrate Christmas so
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
kiss
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
Am I the only one not impressed by Christmas tree photoshoots? It feels so strange and alien

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ishilove:
Am I the only one not impressed by Christmas tree photoshoots? It feels so strange and alien

I like them. The simple organic ones. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by ecolime(m): 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
ThoughtOfYou:
Lovely family. So beautiful.

Poverty is the worst thing anyone can wish for.
Beautiful Christmas pictures or matching pyjamas & a LOVELY FAMILY are two different things.

Don't be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
addexx:
Where una dey see this kind sweet looking wife na.? Na Bonga bonga fish I dey see everywhere undecided
you attract who you are or what you deserve, simply put, like begets like. It's a natural law.

6 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Obalacam(m): 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
highchief1:
e never born.female kids r no kids I pray God gives him a child soon
Which kind of stupid mentality is this.
Tell that to the parents of NOI or Chimamada Ngozi Adichie.
Please train your kids right and give them equal attention because you don't know what the future holds for each of them

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by CEZEJUST: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
addexx:
The matter tired person
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos / Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo / World's Top Single Female Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.