Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Dear Mothers Please Dispose Properly Your Babies Used Diapers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Mothers Please Dispose Properly Your Babies Used Diapers (2540 Views)

Dear Mothers....about Your Daughter's Hair / Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido / Alledged Mad Man Caught With Bags Of Used Diapers In Asaba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Mothers Please Dispose Properly Your Babies Used Diapers by cue64: 12:38am On Aug 17, 2017
Okay i don't know if this is the right place to post it i only want to pass a safety information, yesterday evening at ugbor Benin city, driving home, i saw 3 northerns were been beaten, i actually didnt asked what happened as i love to mind my own business not until my younger brother rushed home to start looking for my nieces used diapers, i then asked what he wanted them for, so he told me those northerners were been beaten cos they were caught in a waste bin looking for used baby diapers, and they had with them already loaded bags of Used baby diapers they've found. and when they were beaten they confessed that they were sent by somebody, but before i ran back to Get the full gist and maybe get some pictures they had already taken them away so I'm just here to advice Us to please kindly dispose properly any used diaper, because we don't know what they want to use that for again, answer i don't know what Nigeria is turning into...

1 Like

Re: Dear Mothers Please Dispose Properly Your Babies Used Diapers by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 17, 2017
Na wah o, i can't help but imagine wetin dem wan use am for.

1 Like

Re: Dear Mothers Please Dispose Properly Your Babies Used Diapers by jhudit(f): 1:27am On Aug 17, 2017
Kindly explain how it should be disposed properly...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Mothers Please Dispose Properly Your Babies Used Diapers by Abiagirl777(f): 5:27am On Aug 17, 2017
pray,tell,how do we dispose it properly?Do we pack it at home or take it to the village to bury?the stupid idea they have that makes them pack soiled diapers just to rich should inform us that they are candidates of yaba left.

1 Like

Re: Dear Mothers Please Dispose Properly Your Babies Used Diapers by 1Sharon(f): 5:50am On Aug 17, 2017
Hang on, is it a crime to collect used diapers? What were they beaten for pls
Re: Dear Mothers Please Dispose Properly Your Babies Used Diapers by otokx(m): 7:35am On Aug 17, 2017
Incomplete narration.

1 Like

Re: Dear Mothers Please Dispose Properly Your Babies Used Diapers by Eketem: 7:55am On Aug 17, 2017
Bloody illiterates.
Re: Dear Mothers Please Dispose Properly Your Babies Used Diapers by cue64: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
fuckerstard:
Na wah o, i can't help but imagine wetin dem wan use am for.
MY sister same thing is what i imagined oh!
Re: Dear Mothers Please Dispose Properly Your Babies Used Diapers by cue64: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
jhudit:
Kindly explain how it should be disposed properly...
i dont know what to say on this oh but we should just be cafreful thats what i'm saying...
Re: Dear Mothers Please Dispose Properly Your Babies Used Diapers by cue64: 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abiagirl777:
pray,tell,how do we dispose it properly?Do we pack it at home or take it to the village to bury?the stupid idea they have that makes them pack soiled diapers just to rich should inform us that they are candidates of yaba left.
same thing i thought though, what will a sane person would do with a soiled diaper but then we are in nigeria and i dont understand anybody, anymore..
Re: Dear Mothers Please Dispose Properly Your Babies Used Diapers by cue64: 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
1Sharon:
Hang on, is it a crime to collect used diapers? What were they beaten for pls
is it a crime to collect used female pad no its not only if u can defend what u want with it
Re: Dear Mothers Please Dispose Properly Your Babies Used Diapers by 1Sharon(f): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
cue64:
is it a crime to collect used female pad no its not only if u can defend what u want with it

No it's not. You Nigerians need to get ur head out of backward thinking and think someone is trying to bewitch you. If so called juju was so potent, why can't Africans use it to benefit themselves?

1 Like

Re: Dear Mothers Please Dispose Properly Your Babies Used Diapers by yvelchstores(f): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
[quote author=1Sharon post=59562895]

No it's not. You Nigerians need to get ur head out of backward thinking and think someone is trying to bewitch you. If so called juju was so potent, why can't Africans use it to benefit themselves? [/quotle]thank u for that insightful input. Most Nigerians are so religious yet so scared of juju. Abeg my people, believe in the God u serve, truly do.

1 Like

Re: Dear Mothers Please Dispose Properly Your Babies Used Diapers by elektra(f): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Okay, dedicate a room in your house to hide all children's sh!t and piss. You can also hide your own join because no be only pikin sh!t dem dey carry do juju.
Keep that room under lock and key and only close family members can have access. The enemy must not thwart your children's destiny via sh!t juju.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Mothers Please Dispose Properly Your Babies Used Diapers by Neemee: 8:34am On Aug 20, 2022
cue64:
Okay i don't know if this is the right place to post it i only want to pass a safety information, yesterday evening at ugbor Benin city, driving home, i saw 3 northerns were been beaten, i actually didnt asked what happened as i love to mind my own business not until my younger brother rushed home to start looking for my nieces used diapers, i then asked what he wanted them for, so he told me those northerners were been beaten cos they were caught in a waste bin looking for used baby diapers, and they had with them already loaded bags of Used baby diapers they've found. and when they were beaten they confessed that they were sent by somebody, but before i ran back to Get the full gist and maybe get some pictures they had already taken them away so I'm just here to advice Us to please kindly dispose properly any used diaper, because we don't know what they want to use that for again, answer i don't know what Nigeria is turning into...
Very true o. I recently dumped used pampers at a garbage disposal site, and within minutes, some urchins came and made away with everything. I think yahoo boys and other ritualists are the ones creating the demand.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice And It's Urgent / Is PMB Getting Married? When Is The Wedding? / What Made You Mute Someone's Whatsapp Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.