Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

13years Old Boy Danced To Olamide "WO" Dance Challenge - Photos And Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 13years Old Boy Danced To Olamide "WO" Dance Challenge - Photos And Video (2979 Views)

White Man Snubs Afia Schwarzenegger As She Danced To Catch His Attention / Bisi Alimi 10 Years Challenge Photos Have Got People Talking / Wizkid: "Olamide - Wo, Na My Jam Be Dat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13years Old Boy Danced To Olamide "WO" Dance Challenge - Photos And Video by MissCokie(f): 3:44am On Aug 17, 2017
13yrs old boy dances with a skeleton to #WoChallenge by our Naija Talented Artiste Olamide Baddo.

The video has gained lots of foreign comments.

Very smooth and flexible kid.

What do you all think about this?.

Watch video on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BX17clqFJdL/

Re: 13years Old Boy Danced To Olamide "WO" Dance Challenge - Photos And Video by MissCokie(f): 3:46am On Aug 17, 2017
Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: 13years Old Boy Danced To Olamide "WO" Dance Challenge - Photos And Video by HeWrites(m): 3:58am On Aug 17, 2017
Op u wicked
Na u post na u frst comment
Re: 13years Old Boy Danced To Olamide "WO" Dance Challenge - Photos And Video by Seguntimmy(m): 4:06am On Aug 17, 2017
Didn't see the video, bt the photo speaks, can dat boy be 13? I doubt it, well, it's none of my business.
See dat casper_escobar's comment, na him born the picking? Why he kum dey use Collective pronoun 4 his comment?
Re: 13years Old Boy Danced To Olamide "WO" Dance Challenge - Photos And Video by MissCokie(f): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2017
Seguntimmy:
Didn't see the video, bt the photo speaks, can dat boy be 13? I doubt it, well, it's none of my business.
See dat casper_escobar's comment, na him born the picking? Why he kum dey use Collective pronoun 4 his comment?

I was thinking the same thing grin . The boy is actually 13yrs. Try watch the video to see for yourself.
Re: 13years Old Boy Danced To Olamide "WO" Dance Challenge - Photos And Video by doyinisaac(m): 11:47am On Aug 17, 2017
Seguntimmy:
no be only picking na picker

(1) (Reply)

2ndary School Boy & Girl Go Hard & Too Far In A Dancing Competition.Pix Go Viral / DJ Cuppy Biography, Age, Profile, Net Worth & Life History / Rukky Sanda Getting Distracted With Smooches And Kisses From Mysterious Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.